IGNORED

JOSH AND THE M WORD

mrmrsresidents

Hi I am new here. I have a few questions, I did a lot of reading here but didn't find my answers. Did JOSH have his own room ?? If so where was it ??

With so many, many people in the house where did he find time to do it ?? How old were the sisters when he did it ?? And what part of the house did he do it ?? What sisters did he do it to ?? Does John David have his own room ?? Where was JOSH when he did the M word to his sisters ?? At home ?? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

M word? Are you talking about masturbation? If so I have never heard of any inappropriate behavior towards his sisters. And ever since he has had siblings he hasn't had his own room. Any and all private time the Duggar kids have is when they are in the bathroom or prayer closet. I also believe masturbating is looked down upon. All sexual urges are to be repressed and confessed to the parentals as impure sins until the wedding day. Then they need to have an awkward fundie honeymoon and start popping out blessings after 21 years of blue balls. :mindblowing:

I really wish I could see the full set of emoticons in Tapatalk. Is popcorn2 better than just popcorn? Should I have used it to better convey that this trolling thread will hopefully be an amusing train wreck?

I can't fully express myself. Thanks, Tapatalk. [emoji25]

I really wish I could see the full set of emoticons in Tapatalk. Is popcorn2 better than just popcorn? Should I have used it to better convey that this trolling thread will hopefully be an amusing train wreck?

I can't fully express myself. Thanks, Tapatalk. [emoji25]

popcorn is a smiling smiley next to a tub of popcorn. popcorn2 is an animated smiley eating popcorn.

they convey the same, i think. i was just meaning that i was joining you. :D

:) I got that. I was just joking around about Tapatalk.

But really, I do wish it supported all of them. That would be awesome. Apparently they've been working on it since 2012.

:) I got that. I was just joking around about Tapatalk.

But really, I do wish it supported all of them. That would be awesome. Apparently they've been working on it since 2012.

i have tapatalk, but i guess i haven't used it enough to notice smilies. i used to be smiley-crazy, but i've toned it down a lot more.

I vacillate between finding them vaguely annoying to hilarious. I like FJ's because people contributed a bunch that are delightfully ridiculous.

of all the forums i've been on, fj has the best variety, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case a new member does run across this and think it's legit...

There is no evidence that Josh ever acted sexually inappropriately towards his sister. The original rumor was started by someone claiming to be a Duggar insider who ended up being a massive online scammer instead.

Wanna fall into a rabbit hole? Read up on Razing Ruth!

There are times I lament my lack of time to post on FJ (busy times).........This is not one of them :lol:

Just in case a new member does run across this and think it's legit...

There is no evidence that Josh ever acted sexually inappropriately towards his sister. The original rumor was started by someone claiming to be a Duggar insider who ended up being a massive online scammer instead.

Wanna fall into a rabbit hole? Read up on Razing Ruth!

It was Ruth who started this rumor?! Gah! It's funny but not funny

I'm almost certain the original rumor can be traced back to jhawksgirl who was a persona of the woman behind Ruth on TWOP.

I don't have links, though, because before my time. Perhaps someone can confirm?

I'm almost certain the original rumor can be traced back to jhawksgirl who was a persona of the woman behind Ruth on TWOP.

I don't have links, though, because before my time. Perhaps someone can confirm?

Yes, that is the way I recall it.

• 7 months later...
Hi I am new here. I have a few questions, I did a lot of reading here but didn't find my answers. Did JOSH have his own room ?? If so where was it ??

With so many, many people in the house where did he find time to do it ?? How old were the sisters when he did it ?? And what part of the house did he do it ?? What sisters did he do it to ?? Does John David have his own room ?? Where was JOSH when he did the M word to his sisters ?? At home ?? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

Oh, wow. Great catch, Furbabies! This is the one and only post from this member! Who were they????

I realize there aren't too many people online right now (they have lives or something, I guess) but I wanted to bump this thread so people can read the first post. I just really wonder who this poster may be.

I realize there aren't too many people online right now (they have lives or something, I guess) but I wanted to bump this thread so people can read the first post. I just really wonder who this poster may be.

It might be because Orange is the New Black was released last night. I'm only online because I'm waiting for Mr GoG to finish making our tasty snack before we start the show back up again!

I was gobsmacked by the responses when I read it earlier today until I looked at the dates :lol:

It might be because Orange is the New Black was released last night. I'm only online because I'm waiting for Mr GoG to finish making our tasty snack before we start the show back up again!

I was gobsmacked by the responses when I read it earlier today until I looked at the dates :lol:

It's crazy! One post stating everything that we now know to be true. Who was this person? (And do tell what is the tasty snack?)

It's crazy! One post stating everything that we now know to be true. Who was this person? (And do tell what is the tasty snack?)

I wish I knew who the person was! The tasty snack was ravioli with fresh basil from the back yard and tomatoes from this week's farmer's market. When the kids go to bed, we occasionally feast the way we used to before having children :D

I'm pretty sure this was just a person who had seen the rumor online and came here to ask about it. Not an unusual occurrence in the years before In Touch got involved.

We don't need for the Josh conversations to spread all over the board, so I'm going to lock this thread.

Archived