IGNORED

All is quiet on the Benessa Wedding Front

karen77

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they will create their very own magazine :D

Could the leghumpers afford a monthly subscription?

Could the leghumpers afford a monthly subscription?

oh yeah. The ones i know irl who "like" every freaking thing the official Duggar fb posts. They'd probably consider selling organs to afford it. :lol:

oh yeah. The ones i know irl who "like" every freaking thing the official Duggar fb posts. They'd probably consider selling organs to afford it. :lol:

Oh my. Really?

:shrug: This is such a weird concept to me!

Jessa must have loved her shower, being the center of attention and receiving gifts that she doesn't have to share.

As much as I hate to defend Jessa Blessa, you can't blame her for being excited about not having to share with 18 other siblings!

Oh my. Really?

:shrug: This is such a weird concept to me!

well... no probably not :lol: just hyperbole, but i'm sure they'd give up a lot to buy a magazine all about the Duggars.

well... no probably not :lol: just hyperbole, but i'm sure they'd give up a lot to buy a magazine all about the Duggars.

:ew: It probably wouldn't even include a cookery or craft section; which they claim to do some of!

As much as I hate to defend Jessa Blessa, you can't blame her for being excited about not having to share with 18 other siblings!

She'll only have to share it with her 18 children as she pops them out one after the other.

Long-time lurker, first time poster.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted on this... but I distinctly remember Jill saying something along the lines of 'Derick and I are having a short engagement so we're not tempted to have those 'defrauding' thoughts.

On the other hand, Jessa and Ben have had a long courtship and long engagement. They haven't been shoving the whole 'purity' thing in our face. They have talked about 'reassessing their courtship rules'. Ben just seems like the type to persuade her down the road of temptation.

I've also noticed her looking more... I don't know. She used to have this soft, childlike face and in the past few months, she's glowing, more feminized and the looks she gives Ben are very sexually charged.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted on this... but I distinctly remember Jill saying something along the lines of 'Derick and I are having a short engagement so we're not tempted to have those 'defrauding' thoughts.

But you're obviously thinking about that stuff if you plan to have a short engagement for that reason. The Duggars are sex mad...

Archived