IGNORED

Pointless repetition with Ken

Sweet baby infant Jesus, how many times can ken repeat himself in enormous walls of text?! He claims this is a "sermon series" but every sermon series I've ever experienced is different every week. He has said the exact. same. thing. every Sunday for the past month.

This is the Ken that never ends. Yes he goes on and on my friend. Some people started engaging him not knowing what he was. And they'll continue suffering forever just because ....

This is the Ken that never ends. Yes he goes on and on my friend. Some people started engaging him not knowing what he was. And they'll continue suffering forever just because ....

zcAbazK.gif

Love it!

:D

Yeah, she looks like she walked into the room expecting something wonderful, and there was . . . Ken . . .

Do you think he got kicked out of his church and that is why he has had to take over Lori's blog? I think he blogs more than she does and I know he answers difficult questions more than she does.

I heart you.

Do you think he got kicked out of his church and that is why he has had to take over Lori's blog? I think he blogs more than she does and I know he answers difficult questions more than she does.

My theory is that he asked the church leadership if he could preach a series of sermons and they told him no. Can you imagine being a member at that church and realizing Ken Alexander was speaking that day? :o :o

Imagine the creative excuses people would make to hastily leave their pew before the sermon. I myself would fake a coughing fit and excuse myself so as not to disturb others.

My theory is that he asked the church leadership if he could preach a series of sermons and they told him no. Can you imagine being a member at that church and realizing Ken Alexander was speaking that day? :o :o

Imagine the creative excuses people would make to hastily leave their pew before the sermon. I myself would fake a coughing fit and excuse myself so as not to disturb others.

I would take a cue from "Tommy Boy" and scream "Beees! They're huge and sting crazy!" as I ran out. Others could follow me out without losing face. That's how giving I am to others, see.

I would take a cue from "Tommy Boy" and scream "Beees! They're huge and sting crazy!" as I ran out. Others could follow me out without losing face. That's how giving I am to others, see.

:lol: You seriously just made me snort-laugh!

I think this little "series" he's on is all he knows, or at least thinks he knows, and the more we talk about him...well, I bet his itty bitty weenie starts to tingle. No man secure in himself would be threatened by women having jobs because soon we starts getting *ideas*, and *thinking*....

Isn't his master's degree in divinity? So he basically went to seminary (also, didn't Lori say that a while back in her "I hated being married to Ken, living in a cheap as trailer and being poor while he was in seminary" blog post a while back? So he has had to have some classes on theology and crafting a sermon.

But there has to be a reason he didn't go into the ministry full time (possibly the poverty bit Lori refers to) or possibly just not good at it --- but I'm sure it will be explained as "God called me into secular consulting where I can preach to people in a non traditional environment--and make more money"

No,that wouldn't be you giving to others, that'd be god working through you to help others.

Isn't his master's degree in divinity? So he basically went to seminary (also, didn't Lori say that a while back in her "I hated being married to Ken, living in a cheap as trailer and being poor while he was in seminary" blog post a while back? So he has had to have some classes on theology and crafting a sermon.

But there has to be a reason he didn't go into the ministry full time (possibly the poverty bit Lori refers to) or possibly just not good at it --- but I'm sure it will be explained as "God called me into secular consulting where I can preach to people in a non traditional environment--and make more money"

Can you imagine Lori as a pastor's wife? :lol: Or Ken as a pastor? Who could sit through his sermons?

Can you imagine Lori as a pastor's wife? :lol: Or Ken as a pastor? Who could sit through his sermons?

oh lord. although, i've sat through quite a few boring as hell sermons in my day, ken has the potential to take the cake.

Sweet baby infant Jesus, how many times can ken repeat himself in enormous walls of text?! He claims this is a "sermon series" but every sermon series I've ever experienced is different every week. He has said the exact. same. thing. every Sunday for the past month.

I learned awhile back not to fully read anything Ken says. It's always the same thing. The first line and the last line will usually suffice. Boy, does Ken love the sound of his own words.

Today in Lori land, Lori says that the majority of women she’s met are constantly angry with their husbands. WHO ARE THESE WOMEN?! Seriously. Seriously. For real. Who are they? That’s a horrible way to live. Why are they marrying these men who they can’t go an hour without getting mad at them? Lori knows some weird people.

I have to wonder if Ken is a frustrated wannabe pastor (with that divinity degree going to waste). Either he couldn't hang with it or Lori didn't want him to pursue this avenue because of $$$. Unless one is a televangelist, I don't believe most pastors are raking in the dough.

Today in Lori land, Lori says that the majority of women she’s met are constantly angry with their husbands. WHO ARE THESE WOMEN?! Seriously. Seriously. For real. Who are they? That’s a horrible way to live. Why are they marrying these men who they can’t go an hour without getting mad at them? Lori knows some weird people.

Yeah, I wonder about that. I am thinking of the women I know-- from a women's business networking group. The ones who are married generally get along very well with their spouses.... and are rarely if ever at odds with them that I've seen. On the other hand, I also know a lot of happily divorced or happily living together or happily never married women too.

Maybe only the women who follow Lori's advice are Always Angry. Or, as likely, Lori attracts women in bad marriages who are looking for whatever advice they can find, and make the mistake of going to Lori's site.

Today in Lori land, Lori says that the majority of women she’s met are constantly angry with their husbands. WHO ARE THESE WOMEN?! Seriously. Seriously. For real. Who are they? That’s a horrible way to live. Why are they marrying these men who they can’t go an hour without getting mad at them? Lori knows imagines some weird people.

FTFY.

I know, right?

I guess not being angry at your husband all the time means you are an exception.

Klorien, just so you know, even when my (ex)husband was cheating on me, emotionally manipulating (maybe even abusing) me, lying to me, and lying ABOUT me, and spending a ton of money on stupid shit, I STILL wasn't mad at him most of the time. I still enjoyed his company and liked being around him, I still would have forgiven him and tried to work through our issues in a heartbeat. It was stupid of me to feel that way, looking back, but I wasn't angry or spiteful. Just sad. I was not a shrew in any sense of the word. I was the perfect, submissive doormat. I took the "win him without a word" stuff that people preach to heart.

I'm still divorced, though, 'cause he left me for his married ex-girlfriend.

FTFY.

She must have learned this from Debi Pearl. I am 98% certain than 100% of the “letters†she printed in CTBHHM are completely and entirely falsified.

I know, right?

I guess not being angry at your husband all the time means you are an exception.

Klorien, just so you know, even when my (ex)husband was cheating on me, emotionally manipulating (maybe even abusing) me, lying to me, and lying ABOUT me, and spending a ton of money on stupid shit, I STILL wasn't mad at him most of the time. I still enjoyed his company and liked being around him, I still would have forgiven him and tried to work through our issues in a heartbeat. It was stupid of me to feel that way, looking back, but I wasn't angry or spiteful. Just sad. I was not a shrew in any sense of the word. I was the perfect, submissive doormat. I took the "win him without a word" stuff that people preach to heart.

I'm still divorced, though, 'cause he left me for his married ex-girlfriend.

I have pressed "like" for most of your post, but also wanted to add you WEREN'T stupid, you were just thinking the best of someone you loved. Glad you're rid of him now.

I am going as a red herring for Halloween because I AM THE EXCEPTION.

Marry someone you like. You do have that choice. You do not have to marry someone if you don't like being around them and they make you angry all the time. Problem solved. Lori can close up shop now.

Archived