IGNORED

What did you learn from a MRA today?

ButterscotchEquinox

I learned that I am a selfish, boring, slutty slut slut, with no foresight, and a mental illness. Thanks, MRA blogger!

returnofkings.com/45334/5-reasons-why-girls-with-tattoos-andor-piercings-are-broken

To borrow from Mr. Forney's own words, I think this blog post is "indicative of narcissism and mild psychopathy." Maybe your dating life attracts strange experiences because of YOU, not because of tattooed and pierced women. :music-tool:

I fell down that rabbit hole the other night when a friend-of-a-friend posted a link on Facebook "proving" that Anita Sarkeesian was faking death threats. It's a horrifying site. The post about a man's natural childbirth is the most hateful and misogynist thing I can remember reading.

I fell down that rabbit hole the other night when a friend-of-a-friend posted a link on Facebook "proving" that Anita Sarkeesian was faking death threats. It's a horrifying site. The post about a man's natural childbirth is the most hateful and misogynist thing I can remember reading.

I did not read that post. I'm concerned about my blood pressure, when I find sites like this!

I had heard of this Roosh and his ROK site, but wow. What douchebags. These men are so clueless and weird, it is actually comical. They talk so much about having tons of women, any they want, and get laid all the damn time that quite frankly, I don't buy it. These 'men' are just pissed that they can't have any woman they want and feel damn well entitled to fuck any female human they want and any woman who says otherwise is a total stupid hoe-bag who needs to be treated like the animal they think she is. The women owe them sex dammit and how dare a woman have the right to reject them or say no. Stupid hoe bitches. They own them. It's all feminism's fault for giving women the right to be treated as fully human. I'm gonna make a site to put them all down and call them sluts and bitches and fat. That'll teach 'em. I'll tell the men to go for foreign women cause they have less rights and stuff and that should make the American women come crawling back and revoke their rights to be seen as the same as us manly men. They cannot resist being with us. If they decide to be single instead of being with us, we will call them fat, ugly cat-ladies. That will show them who is boss.

:lol: :cracking-up: losers. :music-tool:

I had just heard of the Return Of Kings for the first time recently in a thread here and looked it up. I brushed it off as satire, is it actually legit?

I had just heard of the Return Of Kings for the first time recently in a thread here and looked it up. I brushed it off as satire, is it actually legit?

I am rather certain it is for real as much as I wish it was satire. Roosh has a rather large presence in the MRA world. I believe he once claimed he took a drunk woman home and had sex with her, but she was intoxicated so did not know, but it was totally not rape because she was drunk and therefore was asking for it and he can admit to doing this because unlike the US, where he lives it is not considered rape. Major douche.

Yikes. I'm still on the fence, but I'm open to the fact that this might be real. I mean if Westboro exists, some guy can be this crazy.

Not satire. Enjoy.

returnofkings.com/39433/how-i-delivered-my-daughter-through-natural-childbirth

Yeah, I cannot find those statistics he mentions anywhere. Guess dude is a member of Ken's statistic school.

What did I just read?

That was a legitimate article on a real website?

I was actually lost for words.

If you're referring to what I said, yes, it was; there's apparently people who want to give uteruses (uteri?) the same status as protected land, ergo, by having my uterus burned, I burned protected land like a national park. I can't find it at the moment, but there was even a cartoon picture of a baby standing in a swamp and holding up a picket sign.

• 2 weeks later...
Not satire. Enjoy.

returnofkings.com/39433/how-i-delivered-my-daughter-through-natural-childbirth

Wow. The scariest thing about that utter garbage? The fact his 'girl' ( :roll: ) gave birth to a daughter. Yeah, that...I won't even call him a man is responsible for raising up a girl. And he called the mother of his child a sow. Keep it classy, MRAs.

Wow. The scariest thing about that utter garbage? The fact his 'girl' ( :roll: ) gave birth to a daughter. Yeah, that...I won't even call him a man is responsible for raising up a girl. And he called the mother of his child a sow. Keep it classy, MRAs.

This guy is downright scary...either that or he's a pussywhipped little milquetoast who is writing bullshit to make himself feel better

• 2 months later...

I think it's sad that MRAs could actually be fighting for worthwhile causes. They could be anti-circumcision, or spread awareness for sexual abuse against boys and men, fight for the rights of trans men, or even develop a sort of intersectional movement which addresses race and sexuality... But they're not fighting for men's rights. They're just internet trolls that get a weird boost to their ego by harassing women and making everything about their fragile superiority complexes.

I think it's sad that MRAs could actually be fighting for worthwhile causes. They could be anti-circumcision, or spread awareness for sexual abuse against boys and men, fight for the rights of trans men, or even develop a sort of intersectional movement which addresses race and sexuality... But they're not fighting for men's rights. They're just internet trolls that get a weird boost to their ego by harassing women and making everything about their fragile superiority complexes.

They are not about fighting FOR a good cause where they would be actually taken seriously. They have NOTHING to do with men's rights, otherwise they'd be out protecting the helpless and it is their very fellow men(pffft) that pose the biggest threat to younger males and little boys. It's just a bunch of frustrated little, narrow minded misogynist that form an ally to get back at the ebil women.

• 1 month later...

If you recently heard of them you probably have no idea how big and bad that phenomen is (MRAs, PUAs, Game and other crazy type of shit). I know this forum focuses primarily on fundies but I will say that out loud - I honestly dislike the fundie crowd but I dont have the burning hatred for them that I have for the MRAs. I would rather socialize and spend time with a Duggar than anyone from that crazy Roosh forum. MRAs are a lot more disgusting and dangerous than fundies believe me. With the fundies, at least some of them actually geniunenly care about their families/wives and actually do fullfill the role of teh caring father/provider but the MRAs for the most part are just horrible.The majority of the so called "red pill men" I came across are freaks and their level of personal developement is on par iwth teh religious extremists from countries like Afganistan. Honestly some of those MRAs see terrorists chopping of their wives body parts as punishment for going out alone without her husband as some sort of good example. Fundie guys like JB are saints compared to them and I speak from personal experience.

If you recently heard of them you probably have no idea how big and bad that phenomen is (MRAs, PUAs, Game and other crazy type of shit). I know this forum focuses primarily on fundies but I will say that out loud - I honestly dislike the fundie crowd but I dont have the burning hatred for them that I have for the MRAs. I would rather socialize and spend time with a Duggar than anyone from that crazy Roosh forum. MRAs are a lot more disgusting and dangerous than fundies believe me. With the fundies, at least some of them actually geniunenly care about their families/wives and actually do fullfill the role of teh caring father/provider but the MRAs for the most part are just horrible.The majority of the so called "red pill men" I came across are freaks and their level of personal developement is on par iwth teh religious extremists from countries like Afganistan. Honestly some of those MRAs see terrorists chopping of their wives body parts as punishment for going out alone without her husband as some sort of good example. Fundie guys like JB are saints compared to them and I speak from personal experience.

This is true as all get out. The worst radfems who ever existed and are super rare. Think Andrea Dworkin, and her stance on consexual sex. Now visit any RedPill/MRA blog like RotK (there are way more). Women are bitches and sows only, and spoken of in the most demeaning of ways constantly. I've never even seen a radfem blog that refers to men as rapists/pigs/whatever. And RotK is fairly mainstream for MRAs.

Archived