IGNORED

Nathan Maxwell teaches us to use our iPhones

lilith

Why don't the Maxwells start some sort of healthy living ministry? Sort of like the Lord's Table except not free and with more doom and gloom. They can provide a Bible study, meal plans, exercise plans and for an extra cost, daily mentoring. They know about meal planning for a large family, how to exercise in long skirts and they already have the whole Energize! thing going on.

It could work at least as well as all this other stuff they are trying.

Because I don't need to pay people money to tell me I should drink less booze and eat more fruit?

(For the record, I do eat lots of veggies, I just hate fruit.)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Nathan specifies that due to the low low price he won't be offering "mentoring" or any one on one time. So I don't think the people taking the course can even ask questions or raise concerns - it seems that they just get to listen to a live lecture from Nathan about Christianity and the art of iphone maintenance.

If he wants to put it on paper, I've got the book cover ready!

PldVro6.jpg

Why don't the Maxwells start some sort of healthy living ministry? Sort of like the Lord's Table except not free and with more doom and gloom. They can provide a Bible study, meal plans, exercise plans and for an extra cost, daily mentoring. They know about meal planning for a large family, how to exercise in long skirts and they already have the whole Energize! thing going on.

It could work at least as well as all this other stuff they are trying.

That is what I though the whole ENERGIZE! thing they came up with was going to be. Instead all it ended up being was their same old talks, with snazzy new names.

Archived