IGNORED

Caleb Williams

karen77

56 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

She is not that close in age to him. We can assume that Lauren is Kendra's younger sister, so 17 or 18 years old. Caleb is 22/23? At that age, it's a huge difference. I think Lauren could be a good match for Jer or Jed: same age, her sister is already married to their brother, there could be double cousins soon in the Duggar family: the Duggar double cousins.

Lauren might not even be of age yet? Is she still a minor?

Well Austin and Joy are 24/20 so I would think 18/23 would be fine with them. 

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Lauren might not even be of age yet? Is she still a minor?

We don't have a birthday for Lauren but she is younger than Kendra, so she is 18 or younger.

Her hanging out at the TTH doesn’t have to mean she is after one of the guys she could just miss hanging out with her sister. 

But who am I kidding. It is every fundie maidens duty to find herself a godly headship after all.  

:tw_confused:

On 12/24/2017 at 8:49 AM, VBOY9977 said:

I think Caleb is just an Elija Kaneshiro/Laura DeMasie/Jennifer Hartono type of person who stays for long periods of time on the Duggar compound and helps out but that’s it. I don’t think he’s in a relationship with anybody. He just posts way too many pictures with them, which to me screams he wants attention. 

Jennifer did it years ago too. Pretty much all of her posts around 2012/2013 were with the Duggars. She stopped doing it that much after a while, even though she still hangs out with the Duggars. I think that will happen with Caleb too 

I remember that for a while there was speculation that a Duggar boy might go for Jennifer, or a Duggar girl might go for her brother Jonathan (also a Duggar hanger-on), but it seems like both of them have moved back to Indonesia. 

Honestly, Caleb strikes me as a skeeve. Ben was also an obvious hanger-on who managed to land a Duggar girl, but at least he didn't post about it incessantly. 

I feel bad for this kid. He confirmed on IG he's not hooking up with Jana. He also connected on Pickles' page a few times to explain things, yet Pickles was kind of a dick to him tonight after his admission to not being with Jana.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:08 AM, Chewing Gum said:

She is not that close in age to him. We can assume that Lauren is Kendra's younger sister, so 17 or 18 years old. Caleb is 22/23? At that age, it's a huge difference. I think Lauren could be a good match for Jer or Jed: same age, her sister is already married to their brother, there could be double cousins soon in the Duggar family: the Duggar double cousins.

It's not a big deal, really. It's not like Chad Paine's sister and her icky hubby.  They're from the same culture, the same background, etc. They'd be fine.

As for Caleb--if he's not into her that's fine.  We don't really know these people after all--maybe she's dull or manipulative? Who really knows, lol. I do hope Jana really DOES want to be where she is. Or that she just doesn't want a ton of kids and so is putting off the inevitable.

I also think there WILL be  a Duggar/Bates marriage--it's just too good a marketing ploy to not exploit that!

• 11 months later...

Another sex abuse scandal, tangentially related to the Duggars.

Caleb Williams, a family friend of the Duggars, was recently charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse of an underage child in Logan County, Illinois, where he is from. According to court documents, the attacks occurred between May 2015 - May 2018. 

Link to the court document: https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/duggar-sex-scandal-jana-boyfriend-caleb-williams-charged-criminal-aggravated-sexual-abuse-minor-docs-signed.pdf

Link to thread on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/a7d5dj/protecting_littles/

21 minutes ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

Caleb Williams, a family friend of the Duggars, was recently charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse of an underage child in Logan County, Illinois, where he is from. According to court documents, the attacks occurred between May 2015 - May 2018. 

Link to the court document: https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/duggar-sex-scandal-jana-boyfriend-caleb-williams-charged-criminal-aggravated-sexual-abuse-minor-docs-signed.pdf

Link to thread on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/a7d5dj/protecting_littles/

How many sexual abuse scandals have been linked to the Duggars now? I think it’s a total of four*? And how many for the Bateses? I think they have just the one scandal of Gil helping to conceal Gothard’s abuse. Unless you count Chad’s sister, Tabitha, marrying a convicted rapist - which I think we should. 

And these families still somehow believe their way is better than everyone else’s? :pb_rollseyes:

*Josh molesting the five girls, the State Trooper Family friend who spoke to Josh about the molestations, Tabitha Paine (who was their live-in teacherfor a while) marrying a rapist, and now Caleb. 

31 minutes ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

WTF. That’s so F’ed up. 

I hate how Jana has to come into the picture. They were bull shit rumors, I know but still, it sucks she gets associated with this. 

I thought it was weird how he was hanging out with the Duggars for a good while and then he just suddenly disappeared. I remember doing some research and found out that he was using one of the Duggar’s properties for his business - and then everything just dropped. I now feel genuinely worried for the girls and how they interact with outsiders. They’re famous, there are so many sick and twisted people out there. 

I remember this guy. He was rumoured to be courting Jana and shot down the rumours but also really seemed to enjoy his five seconds of fame on Instagram.  What a piece of shit.

The Reddit post claims his brother was also arrested for abuse, but I'm not seeing anything about that. Anyone know if that's true?

I really hate how Radar is describing him as Jana's 'Ex-Suitor'. That's bullshit. He himself denied that they were ever in a relationship, and this falsely links Jana in a supposedly romantic way to this criminal. I don't expect much from tabloids, but fuck Radar for wording it that way anyway.

Poor Jana. Any guy that she's seen with is a potential husband and now this. She might as well go hide under a rock.

Caleb is a creepy piece of shit.

The thing that always stuck with me from joshgate 1 were JB's "we spoke to our friends and a lot of them had similar things happen in their family" and  Jill's "this happens to 2/3rds of families" I took this to mean (or at least feared it meant) that these statements were accurate for their group. It's heartbreaking to think how normal this kind of thing might be for the Duggar girls. 

@What the Fundie If you’re able, could you please edit your post? He is not and never was her boyfriend, and it’s really unfair of the tabloids to be attaching her name to his.

to late  its linked already  radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/12/duggar-sex-scandal-jana-boyfriend-caleb-williams-charged-criminal-aggravated-sexual-abuse-minor/

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

@What the Fundie If you’re able, could you please edit your post? He is not and never was her boyfriend, and it’s really unfair of the tabloids to be attaching her name to his.

It really pisses me off how a new rumor is always started each time there’s someone “suspicious” pictured within her proximity. Poor girl. If you think about it, it’s really really disgusting. I hope one day Jana’s future husband rescues her from the spotlight. To all the tabloids: F*** YOU. 

In Touch Weekly has posted news re Caleb, the Duggar friend who was supposedly courting Jana.  I can’t post the link on my phone but here’s a screenshot.  Maybe someone can post the link, please.

Spoiler

F9DB2D53-42C8-4C8E-81E3-9DD86FD2F445.thumb.png.e8ea2f73a5d61c22de59e3e2ec8be825.png

ok, since it is out and about.

Can someone refresh my memory. Was this the guy six months (ish???) ago, that was photographed and rumours circulated and he denied it? 

Who is he and how is in the Duggar circle?

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived