IGNORED

Caleb Williams

karen77

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooo, is this a potential courting option for one of the girls?

apparently he lives in IL and has done a mission trip to China?? somwhere in Asia at least. That's all I got. Jinger seems to have given him a haircut at some point.

instagram is ipodgman

apparently he lives in IL and has done a mission trip to China?? somwhere in Asia at least. That's all I got. Jinger seems to have given him a haircut at some point.

instagram is ipodgman

i hope this doesn't mean he's a potential suitor for her :(

I found him on Facebook; couldn't come up with anyone under that name on IG. He grew up about an hour and a half from me, and I know many people from that area, though I doubt he knows them since they all went to evil public school. He appears to be either an uber-Duggar fan or a very close friend of theirs, which in their world is probably both.

There's a photo on the fake JD IG and someone said it was Caleb. I don't know for sure, I've never seen him before.

Some of the comments though. :x People need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves sometimes.

What is odd is that I KNOW I saw a pic of Jinger giving him a haircut.....but I can't seem to find it again (swore it was on his instagram).....very interesting

How old is he? He seems too young to be a courtship prospect...

He posted a pic on his Instagram of his senior portrait from last year (a weird take on superman) so I'm guessing he is probably 17/18 or so. They tend to graduate young from the SOTDRT.

He posted a pic on his Instagram of his senior portrait from last year (a weird take on superman) so I'm guessing he is probably 17/18 or so. They tend to graduate young from the SOTDRT.

Wasn't Ben 18 when he started courting Jessa Blessa?

He was. I think they met when he was 17. Wonder if Caleb is a prospective mate for Joy? I know they don't mind their men younger but that's a pretty size able gap for Jana. Then again idk how old Jinger is 20?

I gotta admit I'm kinda intrigued by what the story is with this kid. 7 week Asia trip, travels constantly and is that Jordan in his Instagram profile pic? Also couldn't resist adding his senior portrait cause it's so silly.

post-4896-14451999535844_thumb.jpg

oh lord. *eye roll* i really hope this guy isn't a prospective guy for courting ANY of the girls, he just gives off the douchecanoe vibe.

oh lord. *eye roll* i really hope this guy isn't a prospective guy for courting ANY of the girls, he just gives off the douchecanoe vibe.

I agree, he is quite a piece of work. Unless he isn't taking it seriously( the goofing around), then ok, got a sense of humor at least. I guess it is all how he really is in real life, you know??

I agree, he is quite a piece of work. Unless he isn't taking it seriously( the goofing around), then ok, got a sense of humor at least. I guess it is all how he really is in real life, you know??

i'm afraid his "sense of humor" is more like jim bob's...i.e. nonexistant with the person being ignorant of the fact that they aren't all that funny.

Oh, Gawd! Whichever J girl JB picks him for, RUN, GIRL, RUN! As fast as you can! He's a Daddy clone!

I was going through the pictures on Life is not all pickles and hairspray and the guy who runs it has talked to him actually. Apparently he isn't all that bad, and doesn't follow Gothard. You can see it in the comments on this post facebook.com/269181913180625/photos/pb.269181913180625.-2207520000.1413843699./643730649059081/?type=1&theater

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived