IGNORED

The truth about Derick and Ben...

iknowright

Wow school has changed a lot. I thought only those diploma mills like University of Phoenix only does online classes. Guess I was wrong. But I'm also wondering wouldn't some colleges require any time spent in a classroom?

My university offers a science class online but it also requires some lab time on-campus.

The trend is toward online classes but personally I hate them. I never realized how much I got out of being in a class until I took a few online courses. Much more of a struggle for me.

How would Ben do an online class? Wouldn't someone in the Duggar family have to monitor his online use? Is he allowed to be in a quiet room to do it? If there is a discussion through Skype or whatever is used for online classes, won't the howlers be too loud? If the teacher is female and shows collarbone, is Joyanna there to cover her up? I cannot see the shed having Internet access. I really don't buy he is doing online classes. Plus, I cannot see the Duggars giving him the space to actually study. Education is not something the understand or appreciate so I can't see them wanting to help him succeed.

Wow school has changed a lot. I thought only those diploma mills like University of Phoenix only does online classes. Guess I was wrong. But I'm also wondering wouldn't some colleges require any time spent in a classroom?

My sister lives in Arlington, TX and attended and graduated from Midwestern. She did her first two years at a local community college, but the last two on line. She took most of her tests at proxied centers. I think Sylvan learning centers do that some. Anyway she only was actually on campus at Midwestern 2 or 3 times and graduated with a BS in Radiologic Technology. On line was really her only option for that degree because it is only offered at a very few universities. I know the Duggars are all about College Minus but there are really actual accredited schools that offer on line degree programs.

I start school next week with the hope of being a nursing candidate. It is my intention to fulfill at least 90% of my AA and pre-req coursework online through the school.

Some tests are proxied but other than that I am considered a full-on student of the community college even though I won't physically be on campus. I even have a textbook :D

Archived