IGNORED

In which CM "refuses to engage" FJ

Firiel

Wow! So much wrong with today's post! I have 5 sisters and one brother. I only have one nephew. I got married, had three girls then a boy. I was concearned about what to do with a boy when I had such little expierence with them. Guess what. He needed no help or prompting from me to "act like a boy" he is genetically hard wired to be rough and tumble. He loves dinosaurs, and sharks and guns. And he does not get in trouble at school for using his finger as a pistol. CM THE REASON BOYS WHO GET IN TROUBLE USING THEIR FINGERS AS PISTOLS MAKES IT INTO THE NEWS IS BECUSE ITS RARE!!! If it was common it would not be in the news. Ponder that.

The reason my son will NEVER play organized football is not because it's been "pusified" but the opposite. It's full of asshole dads trying to relive their dream. They make their kids play while injured so they can be tough. Guess what they do permanent damage to their bodies. A 13 year old boy had a bleeding brain hemorrhage, was in the hospital a week for it and will be in outpatient therapy for a month, and his dad is trying to go back to football early. Lots of elbowing and winking about him fully recovering to go back on the field. I am the only one who thinks there is anything wrong with this. Look up Sayerville New Jersey football. The boys were being sodomized by other players as a hazing ritual. I hope you understand this was not because they wer gay but exerting power and domination over them. For those who think hazing is just part of being a boy, think about the right for kids to be safe. Discrimination was acceptable once, and so was sexual harassment. I don't know many emasculated men (maybe Ken). It seems like you think being manly is being an asshole.

By the way I don't like dealing with passive people of either gender. I prefer everyone being direct and honest and respectful instead of edging around issues. It's exhausting to get anything done.

.......Oh wait this is a man who squealed like a "princess"

When the anonymous feminists "found" him. Hahahahaha nevermind. Your a pussy yourself.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I used pussy cuz I know it would upset him[/hidden[hidden]feminist xtrian- I salute you and your balls of steel! You got moxy girl !

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I am "maria" and I basically told the truth.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
So let me get this straight. Robert threatened to divorce his wife if she didn't obey and provide enthusiastic sex every other day yet he has the audacity to chastise you for divorcing an abusive, addictive and destructive husband of many years? He's such a hypocrite!

As an aside, I'm awfully sorry for what you and your children have had to endure.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Mods, can we "hide" Tiger Lily's post so CM doesn't see it?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
[/hidden]Oh and another thing, you hate the idea of working in a cubicle and are able to have a job you like...... That's great. So if I hate housework and suck at it and dread launch dishes and cookery , do I not get a choice?
Screw you!

[hidden]wanted to mention goats are scary! The ones at the petting zoo anyway. Ripped my daughters shirt. There were pigs there and they were so sweet. Pigs are adorable when the run, and when thier snouts wiggle while sniffing

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i tried to read cm's blog, i really did. But i couldn't get past the country fiddle and the hillbilly whoopin' and hollerin' sounds in my imagination...

Belligerent writing; it just reminds me too much of some jerks i've known in real life. :|
Does he really have an audience of like-minded men? or is this blog just his whining vent?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Does he really have an audience of like-minded men? or is this blog just his whining vent?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Well, he supposedly just castrated all those goats... no, I'm kidding, goats are way nicer and smarter than CM.

I LIKE my cubicle...well, its not really a cubicle...sorta a closed off area where I can listen to my music and act like a fool if I want to and nobody sees me...

My fiancée, a paramedic, is wearing a pink uniform shirt to show his support for breast cancer research. He also has 2 pink dress shirts in the closet that he bought himself. Tell me again how pink is a girly color?

About goats, they can be destructive little shits if no properly confined to a pasture.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Question: I baked the perfect cake, and it looked exactly like the one posted here. But then my husband came home and said he'd rather have pie. I have prayed on this for days and he's still insisting on pie. What should I do? I want to be the perfect, godly, submissive helpmeet, but fear my husband wants something that is of the devil.

Answer: The Always Learning Baking Company: Dear Jane- I'd love to honestly answer your question, but I've based my whole life around self-righteous delusions for Jesus. And Ben still can't find the coconut oil. So I'm going to punt this one to Woody Woodpecker while I chill in the spa with a glass of chablis. WW- You're a female, right? So it doesn't matter what you want or what you've sacrificed. I mean, not even kind of. You brought in all the income, raised the kids, did the chores, maintained the cars, and bailed him out of jail? Whatevs. He fulfilled his Godly role by fondling his junk and chugging booze. Your sacrifice means squat next to his manly, manly auto-testicular adoration.

It didn't work before, but God hates statistics. So submit more.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Because an omnipotent God can't tell shit from Shinola.

Gee golly, CM, you son of a twat... it's almost like my folks are from middle America. It's almost like I grew up on a farm, you useless sack of shit. It's almost like rural doesn't mean stupid. It's almost like my whole family trades commodities because we know the industry. So cool story, bro. Goats. Sure. Wanker, I KNOW you don't know shit. Honey, I have castrated pigs!

You want to blanch about a castration story? I could tell you stories. Stories about holding a piglet up by their nuts and... well, you know, right?

Suck it up, buttercup. That's life. My job when I was 5 years old was to go look for the dead piglets. And you know what we did with them?

Took a liver temp. And then ate them, usually.

Assface.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

Gee golly, CM, you son of a twat... it's almost like my folks are from middle America. It's almost like I grew up on a farm, you useless sack of shit. It's almost like rural doesn't mean stupid. It's almost like my whole family trades commodities because we know the industry. So cool story, bro. Goats. Sure. Wanker, I KNOW you don't know shit. Honey, I have castrated pigs!

You want to blanch about a castration story? I could tell you stories. Stories about holding a piglet up by their nuts and... well, you know, right?

Suck it up, buttercup. That's life. My job when I was 5 years old was to go look for the dead piglets. And you know what we did with them?

Assface.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Huh, I was convinced that Americans didn't use the word Wanker. You learn something new every day I guess.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i tried to read cm's blog, i really did. But i couldn't get past the country fiddle and the hillbilly whoopin' and hollerin' sounds in my imagination...

Belligerent writing; it just reminds me too much of some jerks i've known in real life. :|

OMG so funny, and I had the same expierence while reading.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

Assface.

Wow, just wow! Sounds tough.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Question: I baked the perfect cake, and it looked exactly like the one posted here. But then my husband came home and said he'd rather have pie. I have prayed on this for days and he's still insisting on pie. What should I do? I want to be the perfect, godly, submissive helpmeet, but fear my husband wants something that is of the devil.

Answer: The Always Learning Baking Company: Dear Jane- I'd love to honestly answer your question, but I've based my whole life around self-righteous delusions for Jesus. And Ben still can't find the coconut oil. So I'm going to punt this one to Woody Woodpecker while I chill in the spa with a glass of chablis. WW- You're a female, right? So it doesn't matter what you want or what you've sacrificed. I mean, not even kind of. You brought in all the income, raised the kids, did the chores, maintained the cars, and bailed him out of jail? Whatevs. He fulfilled his Godly role by fondling his junk and chugging booze. Your sacrifice means squat next to his manly, manly auto-testicular adoration.

It didn't work before, but God hates statistics. So submit more.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
exactly. Then you have Debi Pearl pushing the same stupid ideas in her books. The man is always right no matter how wrong he is. :angry-banghead:

One of these days an army of angry post-submissive women will rise up and find a new use for rubber bands :lol:

post-10046-14451999536821_thumb.jpg

eta: no offense meant to country fiddle or hillbilly whoopin and hollerin in my other comment, i was trying to find a way to describe that kind of guy but lawfulevil did it better. :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Spouse is doing 18 months probation for what he did. He is prohibited to contact me. I can supply case number for anyone who wants it.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm so sorry you went through all that.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Its ok guys...really. I'm enjoying the single life in "Lost Wages" NV. My point to Drawer Douche was that the submissive shit don't work...When you're married to an abusive asshole, he'll be an abusive asshole no matter what. I tried that rolling over thing, letting him get away with bad behavior. It didn't work. Now he's stuck elsewhere, lost the opportunity for a fantastic job and best of all...lost me! Not my monkey, not my circus.

from what I could tell before, his audience seemed to be a bunch of women and Ken. Kind of like Lori's blog in reverse. :shrug:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
from what I could tell before, his audience seemed to be a bunch of women and Ken. Kind of like Lori's blog in reverse. :shrug:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i think he's also probably more popular and/or revered than he thinks. he seems to be very peacocky to me.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Huh, I was convinced that Americans didn't use the word Wanker. You learn something new every day I guess.

It's been appropriated. It was too good not to use and describes LRC so very well.

You gotta steal the good swear words.

His bullshit about being a big tough manly man doing big tough manly man jobs just pisses me off. There's plenty of gross, exhausting, backbreaking labor to go around in farming. Women and children too.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Fortunately I never got stuck taking the honey wagon out to the fields, but my grandpa is fond of musing about the taste of pig shit when he feels like grossing out city folks. Sometimes it gets windy all the sudden when you're fertilizing the fields. :ew:

It's been appropriated. It was too good not to use and describes LRC so very well.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i love appropriating foreign words and expressions :P sometimes you just need to let loose on some foreign swears to feel better! i don't know how to spell this, but i know how to say "motherfucking dickhead" in italian, and it just sounds so nice and eloquent :D

Archived