IGNORED

In which CM "refuses to engage" FJ

Firiel

He said:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Are you not Church of Dog? "Wuff & wag tail"...

If I am right, you are right we would be friends if we were next door neighbors. We are friendly and loving to all of our neighbors, including the athiests, feminists and gays. We try to treat folks like Christ would treat them and how we would like to be treated.

However, if you are church of dog, and I am almost certain you are, I have read many, many things you have read that are hateful towards me directly. I may have a problem with your belief system, but I have never attacked you personally. Nor have I been a part of a group that has tried to intimidate you & your family.

If I am right, you are not welcome to post here until you leave FJ and apolagize to my wife & family. Your group scared the dickens out of my wife & I've worked 16 hours a day for the last two months , traveled thousands of miles & spent thousands of dollars trying to make sure she feels safe in her own home.

If I am wrong,I ask you to forgive me and give me mercy because I will not allow you to post here until I have proof you are not. I hope you can understand that.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
*snort* Remember the time I told him I would denounce FJ if he could show me HOW FJ had stalked him? And he couldn't think of anything but "they googled me"? Hilarious, CM, hilarious.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Are you not Church of Dog? "Wuff & wag tail"...

If I am right, you are right we would be friends if we were next door neighbors. We are friendly and loving to all of our neighbors, including the athiests, feminists and gays. We try to treat folks like Christ would treat them and how we would like to be treated.

However, if you are church of dog, and I am almost certain you are, I have read many, many things you have read that are hateful towards me directly. I may have a problem with your belief system, but I have never attacked you personally. Nor have I been a part of a group that has tried to intimidate you & your family.

If I am right, you are not welcome to post here until you leave FJ and apolagize to my wife & family. Your group scared the dickens out of my wife & I've worked 16 hours a day for the last two months , traveled thousands of miles & spent thousands of dollars trying to make sure she feels safe in her own home.

If I am wrong,I ask you to forgive me and give me mercy because I will not allow you to post here until I have proof you are not. I hope you can understand that.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
that is probably the biggest load of crap i've ever heard

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Uh-huh, Cabinetman. We've been "stalking" you.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm not planning on going to the CM House and harassing Mrs. CM. I don't want anyone to be unsafe or fearful. That said, I WILL keep on about people who perpetuate harmful teachings.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Uh-huh, Cabinetman. We've been "stalking" you.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm not planning on going to the CM House and harassing Mrs. CM. I don't want anyone to be unsafe or fearful. That said, I WILL keep on about people who perpetuate harmful teachings.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i think if his wife genuinely got spooked, it was because he blew the whole situation out of proportion and that is what spooked her. fj snarking on a blog is far from what he's claiming, really, and any information we found was freely available on the web with little effort put forth in locating said information. we do just as much - and sometimes more - with other fundie bloggers. i think he just has a case of the speshuls.

I think he lied to Mrs.CM and she is genuinely fearful but under false pretenses. I think when we googled him, he told her that we were all hopping on a plane and coming after them. So of course she was afraid.

I think he lied to Mrs.CM and she is genuinely fearful but under false pretenses. I think when we googled him, he told her that we were all hopping on a plane and coming after them. So of course she was afraid.

newsflash, cm: you are not a speshul snowflake. we snark on a lot of fundie blogs. we're not about to hop on a plane and stalk them irl, much less your pathetic ass. you're far from the most discussed blog anyway, so stop feeling so sooper speshul you fucking arrogant dipshit.

also,

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
suck a dick

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
*snort* Remember the time I told him I would denounce FJ if he could show me HOW FJ had stalked him? And he couldn't think of anything but "they googled me"? Hilarious, CM, hilarious.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Sounds to me like he's fishing for CoD's actual identity.

FU, Locker Lout.

funny, because if he was so concerned about people stalking him, wouldn't he work hard to make sure minimal information is available on him via the web? why would he keep an active web presence? i mean, some things you can't avoid being public record, but i'm sure he's contributed information. i don't think you have a right to be angry about somebody finding information you put out there because they did a google search.

fail, cm. just fail.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
obligatory hidden post, just to fuck with him

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
That is one adorable kitty! I want another kitty but the last time we allowed a stray to stay here for a while (until my mother took him in) my cat was MAAAAADD! It was such shameful behavior on her part, I'm afraid to try again :shifty-kitty:

Maybe you could address this issue by teaching her to purr, "I am happy for you..." over and over again, a la J'Chelle...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Do we know for sure his profile here is really him? Could be someone who just wants to mess with us?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Do we know for sure his profile here is really him? Could be someone who just wants to mess with us?

Members claiming to be people we know are generally vetted by the administration. I don't really have any doubt that it's him. He claimed to have asked Lori to remove his story from the blog, and then Lori removed his story from the blog (IIRC).

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I mean, he did quite a bit of posting on Ken's threads. I also think the administration vetted him and confirmed that it was likely him. Also, when I commented on his blog under my real name, he knew exactly who I was on FJ.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I don't understand how he's still claiming his wife is scared after he outed them.

I don't think CM is the sharpest :music-tool: in the drawer, but I don't think he's an idiot. And even if he'd deny it, I think he knows that FJ posters aren't either. So,

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:wtf:

At least he's trying to tone down the language. :wink-kitty:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Sounds to me like he's fishing for CoD's actual identity.

FU, Locker Lout.

I'm not especially worried, but I don't intend to reveal any additional information.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
However, if someone read through my posts here, and sleuthed out other places where I have an online identity and used that information to deduce who I am or where I live or some pertinent fact about me (such as the fact that I do not have a valid contractor's license :lol:) I might find that a bit creepy but I certainly wouldn't call it "stalking".

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
when you consider the shit he's done to her including locking her up in a cabin it's shocking she is terrified of US!

Something that strikes me as very interesting - when Robert posted the photo of himself and his wife, I think she received nothing but compliments from all of us here on FJ. It seems we had nicer things to say about her than her own husband has ever said. That's pretty ironic considering we are all just a bunch of angry feminist bitches who hate God. :?

Robert - please take note.

I'm sure he wants us to think the timing is coincidental. :D

THought I think he's right that you don't need a license to work out of your own how for woodworking.

I'm not especially worried, but I don't intend to reveal any additional information.

However, if someone read through my posts here, and sleuthed out other places where I have an online identity and used that information to deduce who I am or where I live or some pertinent fact about me (such as the fact that I do not have a valid contractor's license :lol:) I might find that a bit creepy but I certainly wouldn't call it "stalking".

FIrst, yes we know it's really him. He verified himself with me before he started posting and I was able to independently confirm it was him based on the information he gave me. Google tactics[tm][/tm] :google-tactics: ftw!

There is a difference between what you suggest above and what we do here, though. What you are suggesting is far closer to stalking than what we do and depending on what was done with the information probably could qualify as cyber-stalking/cyber-harassment.

The difference is you are not publishing personal information on a blog meant to be a ministry in PUBLIC. Making a comment here and there in random places is not the same as putting your entire life out on the world wide web for the entire world to see.

Everyone, whether you are online or blog or not, has a certain amount of public information. It's just the way the world works. This has always been the case, it just used to be a lot harder to get hold of that information before the internet. Real stalkers used to have to do lots of legwork. Fundies don't seem to understand that some information (yes even personal information) is public automagically. That is part of the problem. Couple that with the fact that they also don't seem to understand how the internet really works and you get people like we have coming here and saying we are stalking them etc. I actually was planning a blog post on this very topic soon.

Also, if they are so scared why suddenly give out their real names. We've known that for months and not revealed it, even though we could have since it's public info. Does he not realize that people other than US can be reading his site and *they* could actually be dangerous? We are happy to snark from the comfort of our homes, but he may set off someone that isn't so happy to just sit behind a computer at some point and he will be the one that give them the info all by himself.

Oh and speaking of apologies, he owes us one and several retractions of the libelous things he was saying about us. He was >

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
when you consider the shit he's done to her including locking her up in a cabin it's shocking she is terrified of US!

Seriously?!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
What the heck was she scared of if he routinely rapes her and locks her up? What else could people here do that could possibly be much worse? That poor woman

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Oh and speaking of apologies, he owes us one and several retractions of the libelous things he was saying about us. He was >< to having a cease and desist sent when he closed his blog. It was literally being drawn up when he closed down.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I missed this. What did he say?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I never claimed to not be creepy. But I've only ever spoken to or at him on this board. I've never PMed him on FJ, I've never contacted him outside this board in any fashion and I've never shared any of his information publicly. I've also never spent any money or used any professional tools to get more information- even though if you have money or contacts, you can get a TON more on a person than I've gotten.

Here's why his claims are totally fucking bogus: showing up to his house and stalking him isn't just very illegal, it would involve considerable time and expense on an FJer's part. If we were going to BREAK THE LAW to harass him... I'd think there's lots of stuff we'd do first. So we're sitting here making fun of his chip-snorfling ass and he can't handle it, but he also doesn't want to look like a whiny baby in front of his followers. Because he's SO whiny and useless he can't even admit to himself that he's whiny and useless.

Cry more, Cabinetman.

Edited to remove specifics because I don't want to get Curious sued.

I don't assume CM could access any FJ data such as what IP addresses match FJ users... (at least I hope not)

Of course not.

Archived