IGNORED

In which CM "refuses to engage" FJ

Firiel

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
That is one adorable kitty! I want another kitty but the last time we allowed a stray to stay here for a while (until my mother took him in) my cat was MAAAAADD! It was such shameful behavior on her part, I'm afraid to try again :shifty-kitty:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
My roommate's cat actually does quite well with her. He'll meow at and sniff her a lot, and tries to eat her food (he's on a special diet because he gets UTIs), but is fine with her being around and only protests my roommate or I petting/cuddling her if HE wants to be pet/cuddled. He's a dork.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as far as I can tell, CM's "new address" is here:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspect that's definitely his new address. I also found some rather interesting pictures.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
stock-photo-fat-man-at-the-seaside-90032383.jpg

4BA0E768C74BEFA2A57F409C114FAC90.jpg

Mind you, I'm not saying those are actually HIM. But ...

Boo hoo! We're gutted you won't engage with us, CM! But I'm sure we'll live.

yeah, we have lots of fundies we snark on besides you, cm. you aren't the center of our snarking universe!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
maybe try a shelter place that allows you to bring in your cat to interact with others to see if there's one your kitty will interact with well, like a trial run. just an idea. sometimes cats are just finicky, they'll like one cat but not another for hardly any reason other than "just because".

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hm..what a great idea. Maybe I'll take her for a little visit to our "cats only vet." The place is delightfully overrun with rescue kitties. We lost our cat's "brother" a few years ago. They were not litter mates but came home with us on the same day so they were the best of buddies. I might call the vet today. Thanks.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hm..what a great idea. Maybe I'll take her for a little visit to our "cats only vet." The place is delightfully overrun with rescue kitties. We lost our cat's "brother" a few years ago. They were not litter mates but came home with us on the same day so they were the best of buddies. I might call the vet today. Thanks.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
not a problem! i love da kitties =^.^= hopefully she'll connect with one, especially after losing a cat she was close to. my brother's cat - trunks - had lost one of his "brothers" several months before i moved in, and he bonded with my kitty rather close. which will be very sad when we move and i take her with me and not him :( but my brother is steadfast on keeping all his cats with him. which, okay, but he's not so much a cat person as a dog person, and his cats often end up completely ignored by him as he favours his dogs. poor kitties. especially trunks, as he is extremely affectionate. but maybe he'll bug my brother enough he'll eventually be like, "here, take him!" lol

yeah, we have lots of fundies we snark on besides you, cm. you aren't the center of our snarking universe!

Yep! He's like... an outer planet in thr solar system of snark.

My Google-fu came up with something else about CM (this is really juicy, now)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
made ya look Cabinetman--

Yep! He's like... an outer planet in thr solar system of snark.

My Google-fu came up with something else about CM (this is really juicy, now)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
made ya look Cabinetman--

ooo, that's really interesting!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:P

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Ah, you people are way behind -- I've been doing this since the last thread, and check periodically to see if he has signed in. :lol:

I think the only way to know for sure that his "mole" is someone who logs on, and that he isn't just coming here himself to check things that anyone can see, is to put something in hidden content that isn't silly -- something that will tempt him to answer.

Y'know, like the crime dramas in which the killer is found out because of something from the crime scene that wasn't in the papers. ;)

But, at the moment, I can't think of anything. I'm no good at baiting people -- I've got that teacher's "now, let's all be honest and follow the rules" brain fighting me.

I suspect that's definitely his new address. I also found some rather interesting pictures.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
stock-photo-fat-man-at-the-seaside-90032383.jpg

4BA0E768C74BEFA2A57F409C114FAC90.jpg

Mind you, I'm not saying those are actually HIM. But ...

Have I told you I love you recently?

Well, he apparently has some Goggle Tactics™ , because when I tried to comment on his new blog, he:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
sent me an email saying he was pretty darn sure he knew who I was on FJ, and he was right. I was trying to comment using the same username I used for Lori (Pup) but with a different email address -- although similar. I can think of two ways he was able to ID me -- either he saw my posts on FJ where I "hinted" that I was Pup, or he compares commenters' email addresses with Ken -- although since my posts weren't mean, Klorien has so far been willing to post them. Maybe there are other ways he ID'd me, dunno. In any case, obviously I won't be trying to keep that name secret anymore, so I felt OK writing this here. I suppose he could compare IP addresses with Ken's commenters, but again, Ken didn't seem to find me offensive enough to delete or ban. I don't assume CM could access any FJ data such as what IP addresses match FJ users... (at least I hope not)

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't have other usernames and email addresses to use for future comments, and even other IP addresses if needed.

Well, he apparently has some Goggle Tactics™ , because when I tried to comment on his new blog, he:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
sent me an email saying he was pretty darn sure he knew who I was on FJ, and he was right. I was trying to comment using the same username I used for Lori (Pup) but with a different email address -- although similar. I can think of two ways he was able to ID me -- either he saw my posts on FJ where I "hinted" that I was Pup, or he compares commenters' email addresses with Ken -- although since my posts weren't mean, Klorien has so far been willing to post them. Maybe there are other ways he ID'd me, dunno. In any case, obviously I won't be trying to keep that name secret anymore, so I felt OK writing this here. I suppose he could compare IP addresses with Ken's commenters, but again, Ken didn't seem to find me offensive enough to delete or ban. I don't assume CM could access any FJ data such as what IP addresses match FJ users... (at least I hope not)

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't have other usernames and email addresses to use for future comments, and even other IP addresses if needed.

CM strikes me as more internet savvy than Lorken.

CM strikes me as more internet savvy than Lorken.

Oooh... maybe he'll be harder to fool!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Challenge accepted!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
In all seriousness, I am still waiting for him to educate us wives on how we are supposed to be enthusiastic about forced sexual intercourse. I am completely serious when I ask this because what goes through my mind is so ugly I can't even type it. I always thought if a man (well, a REAL man) wants his wife to be enthusiastic about sex, HE is the one who decides to work harder at making it pleasant for her.

I will say this - on the rare occasion that my husband and I are intimate when I haven't really been in the mood, two things happen: 1) he makes me VERY glad I changed my mind and 2) He treats me like the queen of the universe for at least the next full day. :wink-kitty:

Robert, what are you doing wrong?

I presume that the helpmeets are on high alert for CM or his wife to attempt to create a sock account? I mean, that seems like a potential approach once he realizes that

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
we are watching his original account to see when he logs in again

I presume that the helpmeets are on high alert for CM or his wife to attempt to create a sock account? I mean, that seems like a potential approach once he realizes that
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
we are watching his original account to see when he logs in again

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
When he emailed you about Pup, did he say he would not allow your comments?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
In all seriousness, I am still waiting for him to educate us wives on how we are supposed to be enthusiastic about forced sexual intercourse. I am completely serious when I ask this because what goes through my mind is so ugly I can't even type it. I always thought if a man (well, a REAL man) wants his wife to be enthusiastic about sex, HE is the one who decides to work harder at making it pleasant for her.

I will say this - on the rare occasion that my husband and I are intimate when I haven't really been in the mood, two things happen: 1) he makes me VERY glad I changed my mind and 2) He treats me like the queen of the universe for at least the next full day. :wink-kitty:

Well this is what I heard about Robert....

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Cabinetman is a douche who is probably very bad in bed

So yeah, its probably microscopic...you can tell he is compensating for something.

Well this is what I heard about Robert....

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Cabinetman is a douche who is probably very bad in bed

So yeah, its probably microscopic...you can tell he is compensating for something.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
maybe his 6 of a wife thinks he's a -1?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

Same here.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
And the idea of anything else happening -- forced intercourse, rape -- is chilling. The very thought fills me with horror and for several reasons, not the least of which it goes against everything my husband IS. Were this ever to happen, our marriage would be over. I'd never be able to engage with him on any level again. It's the ultimate violation not only of my body but of my trust.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
maybe his 6 of a wife thinks he's a -1?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
She fakes it. Every single time.

(Edited because spell check keeps giving me fits.)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

:::waving arm::: Ooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Call on me!

The answer is:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
EVERYTHING!

:::waving arm::: Ooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh! Call on me!

The answer is:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
EVERYTHING!

:lol:

I'd like to see Center of the Snarking Universe become a post count title!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
When he emailed you about Pup, did he say he would not allow your comments?

He said:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Are you not Church of Dog? "Wuff & wag tail"...

If I am right, you are right we would be friends if we were next door neighbors. We are friendly and loving to all of our neighbors, including the athiests, feminists and gays. We try to treat folks like Christ would treat them and how we would like to be treated.

However, if you are church of dog, and I am almost certain you are, I have read many, many things you have read that are hateful towards me directly. I may have a problem with your belief system, but I have never attacked you personally. Nor have I been a part of a group that has tried to intimidate you & your family.

If I am right, you are not welcome to post here until you leave FJ and apolagize to my wife & family. Your group scared the dickens out of my wife & I've worked 16 hours a day for the last two months , traveled thousands of miles & spent thousands of dollars trying to make sure she feels safe in her own home.

If I am wrong,I ask you to forgive me and give me mercy because I will not allow you to post here until I have proof you are not. I hope you can understand that.

Archived