IGNORED

In which CM "refuses to engage" FJ

Firiel

L Ron Cupboard, dontcha know that passive-aggressiveness is a woman's tool? You should be ashamed!

Those following along with CM threads will remember that someone has mentioned he let his contractor's license lapse. CM, who definitely doesn't read here and is totally not letting us get to him writes a convoluted post about how God is our (his, I guess-- no one here is a Christian) "cred." In this post, he includes this little factoid:

Woodworking is not a trade that you have to have a licence for like an electrician or plumber. And because I don’t work onsite any longer doing cabinetry installs, I don’t even have a contractor’s license to point to, just a boring business license which anybody can get for $15.

CM just spent the time to come up with and weave a shitty metaphor just so he could passive-aggressively respond to our discoveries.

Since we know you read here, does the hidden text just drive you crazy? There's some below... you know you want to hear what we are saying about you behind your back!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Can we start making accusations/observations and see if we can dictate the content of his blog subversively?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol! we see what you're doing, cm, we see. you don't fool us for one minute ;)

also...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i totally think we should continue putting in hidden comments to see if he'll eventually get so frustrated he'll sign up for an account...just to see nothing :lol:

lol! we see what you're doing, cm, we see. you don't fool us for one minute ;)

also...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i totally think we should continue putting in hidden comments to see if he'll eventually get so frustrated he'll sign up for an account...just to see nothing :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
He doesn't need to sign up, he's already a member. He just needs to sign IN! :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
He doesn't need to sign up, he's already a member. He just needs to sign IN! :lol:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
he's already a member? what's his name? we should check to see if he's signed in :lol:

hey, cm, if you sign in, we'll know cuz the date will show up in your member profile! :D so if you see this...ha! gotcha!

Which he hasn't done since August 4.

All I can say is rrriiiiiggghhhttt. The entire blog exists for and because of FJ, no other reason.

I'm glad as hell I ain't married to someone who has to create a blog for a group at a forum in order to be validated. Hell, I'm glad I don't need to do that.

L Ron Cupboard, dontcha know that passive-aggressiveness is a woman's tool? You should be ashamed!

Those following along with CM threads will remember that someone has mentioned he let his contractor's license lapse. CM, who definitely doesn't read here and is totally not letting us get to him writes a convoluted post about how God is our (his, I guess-- no one here is a Christian) "cred." In this post, he includes this little factoid:

CM just spent the time to come up with and weave a shitty metaphor just so he could passive-aggressively respond to our discoveries.

Since we know you read here, does the hidden text just drive you crazy? There's some below... you know you want to hear what we are saying about you behind your back!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Can we start making accusations/observations and see if we can dictate the content of his blog subversively?

He's right about the license if he's just a woodworker. If he's a self-employed CABINET MAKER he would need a license. At least according to California law. Maybe he should calling himself wood-wanker not cabinet man...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
he's already a member? what's his name? we should check to see if he's signed in :lol:

hey, cm, if you sign in, we'll know cuz the date will show up in your member profile! :D so if you see this...ha! gotcha!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
If I recall correctly, it's just 'Cabinetman,' someone correct me if I'm wrong, please. :dance:

sweet, now we have a reference to his profile right in the thread!

which means...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
we have a quick reference as to when he last logged on. i can't wait to see if that date changes at some point. ;)

Does it count if he IS a tool? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm adding my hidden comment to the list, haha... *waves at CM*

Does it count if he IS a tool? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm adding my hidden comment to the list, haha... *waves at CM*

Ugh, he is a bigger tool than 97% of men. A tool the size of a mountain!

Now, back to our evil, feminist plot...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
PSYCHE.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
maybe his minions read our secret content? His wife might have her own laptop with separate ip or use her phone and have her own account here we don't know about ?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
maybe his minions read our secret content? His wife might have her own laptop with separate ip or use her phone and have her own account here we don't know about ?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
if he posts something regarding something we posted in the hidden comments, and his profile hasn't signed in, then we'll know! double-edged sword, that.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
every time i think about how much this must annoy cm, i feel like quagmire...

"oh god! oh god! oh gooooooood!"

i'm an odd duck.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
She's utterly adorable.

Hey, Trunk Twerp ... :disgust: :nenner: :disgust:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
She's an expert snuggler and hunts ping-pong balls like a pro.

Ugh, Cabinetman again? You know the worst thing about Cabinetman...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hes a douche........but I am just posting this to make him curious about what is going on

Ugh, Cabinetman again? You know the worst thing about Cabinetman...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hes a douche........but I am just posting this to make him curious about what is going on

i concur :P

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I just want to mess with Cabinetman.

My kitten has resting bitch face. Isn't she cute?

http://instagram.com/p/uDpzLnBebY/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
That is one adorable kitty! I want another kitty but the last time we allowed a stray to stay here for a while (until my mother took him in) my cat was MAAAAADD! It was such shameful behavior on her part, I'm afraid to try again :shifty-kitty:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
That is one adorable kitty! I want another kitty but the last time we allowed a stray to stay here for a while (until my mother took him in) my cat was MAAAAADD! It was such shameful behavior on her part, I'm afraid to try again :shifty-kitty:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
maybe try a shelter place that allows you to bring in your cat to interact with others to see if there's one your kitty will interact with well, like a trial run. just an idea. sometimes cats are just finicky, they'll like one cat but not another for hardly any reason other than "just because".

as far as I can tell, CM's "new address" is here:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived