IGNORED

Mother Claims Daughter is pregnant with Jesus

itsthatonegirl

I've found a few articles on this. It's not going to be easy to get this kind of crazy into the mainstream media. Now if the baby is born in a hospital and is born with stigmata going on, that'll be something.

Chances are this mother is hoping so hard her precious is a virgin that her mind came up with an excuse in her sleep. I sometimes have dreams of getting Ian Somerhalder in bed, but that doesn't mean that's my future, and more than her dream of a ghost telling her her grandbaby is the second coming is the future.

For future reference, replace any Examiner.com article title with "I Pulled This Out of My Ass."

I'll have you know that Martha Jette, Hamilton Paranormal Examiner, is an impeccable researcher who read that whole article on Stuppid.com, which is a totally trustworth non-satirical site! She even doggedly pursued the story and posted a followup:

Bogus story about baby Jesus could spark lawsuit

Will Jesus really be born in a month to a 14-year-old in Rockton, Maine? According to a post on Reddit.com the entire story is bogus. A nikkicole1980 stated, “They posted the article which is fictional, down to the names… I can personally tell you that this story is 100% fabrication.†Originally she said, the article showed a photo of her and her mother “in 2008 two days prior to the birth of my son who is now six..â€

This person said she does not even live in the same state as reported in the story.

“I live in San Diego Area...far from the setting in this ridiculous article,†she said adding “ I am in process of setting up a legal case against the site and its owners.â€

So there you have it. This story might have been made up by a writer at Stuppid.com. However, Sun News On-line has stated that the original version was taken from an article in Nigeria Entertainment, a popular site in that African state.

blah blah blah weird rambling

It is quite natural that people are now more than ever hoping for some kind of divine intervention. All one has to do is turn on a television to see the extreme violence being committed by Islamic terrorists. However, fake stories like this that suggest the return of Jesus just makes the travesties of this world even more difficult to bear.

No matter how much money someone might have received by providing this piece of nonsense, we can only hope that a valuable lesson will eventually be learned. Neither Jesus nor God Himself is going to intervene. It is up to humanity as a whole and more directly, the political leaders of this world to make it a better, kinder and more humane place to live.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bogus-s ... rk-lawsuit

i was really hoping it was a hoax, and i'm glad it is. i mean, i know there are people that are delusional, but i was hoping that they hadn't breached this level of delusion.

Archived