IGNORED

Of course CM doesn't believe in marital rape

jerkit

I don't know why I feel so defensive toward CM on this issue. I mean, I am 100% comfortable in my beliefs, and I've had people challenge me on those beliefs. But no one has ever tried to tell me that I don't actually have them.

I think he's saying that you don't fit into his definition of Christianity, therefore you are no Christian.

It's the same thing fundies do when they say that Catholics aren't Christians. He's taken on the role of God and decided who is a Christian and who is not.

The thing is, the Bible had harsh words for those who consider themselves "more Christian" than others. The story of the Pharisee and the Publican remind me of CM, Lorken and others.

So for Lorken and CM, I present several verses:

"But in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men. Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men." Mark 7:7

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. You blind guides, who strain at a gnat and swallow a camel! Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of it may become clean also. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness. Even so you too outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness." Math: 23: 22-28

"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.†Luke 18: 10-13

The Bible has a lot to say about people like CM, Ken and Lori.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CM's wall of text comment policy:

Real quick note on commenting. As stated in the first day back we ARE going to be more rigid in the comments we post. I have had 4 or 5 commentors in the past week whose messages I have not posted. To 3 of you I have sent an explenation to the email you provided. Here are some basic ground rules to commenting on our blog.

1)They have to be constructive. I don’t mind disagreement but I will not post something that is not respectful. My definition of respectful, not anyone else’s.

2) Be honest about who you are. Represent yourself as you do elsewhere. Those of you who have spent time on our website and business website, we have your IP’s, just be honest from the get go. Any IP’s that are similar area code with similar stye or come across as either too good to be true or snarky- you will sit in the SPAM box until I have a track record to prove you can behave yourself. Although I read each message.

3) I will not go any other forum & say something that misrepresents you (using 25% of your belief’s & not including the other 75% on a certain issue…it’s dishonest) or hateful about you. If you want to post here you must abide by that same principal concerning my wife & I. One strike and your out. I have family that monitors in the necessary places to know if this is indeed followed up on.

4) Nothing hateful or disrespectful about the Alexandar’s or Peacefulwife (I reserve the right to add to the list the names at my discretion). One strike and your out.

5)In general if you become a distraction and cause division and do not add anything positive to the discussion- your out.

Lastly, I read all the messages. You are welcome to comment and go to the SPAM bin, but I will read it. You are also welcome to email me at aman.hiswife.thebible@gmail.com or my wife at 522hiswife@gmail.com. I have dozens of folks from around the world who email me for advice & a couple to discuss their concerns. I answer every email as time allows. While I vehemently disagree with many of our dissenters on their beliefs, you have helped shape our message. We forget the depravity that is in the world and how hate, darkness & blindness can twist a message. You’ve helped us shape our message and communicate it more effectively. We continue to pray for you and I can promise that if you were our neighbor we’d get along just fine & that we would try to show you Christ’s love whenever we encountered one another.

In Christ Jesus our Lord,

Robert & Amanda

LOL @ him having "his family" read FJ. *waves to CM*

I have yet to comment since he's been back. I don't think I will this time.

I'm just not up for respecting theology from someone who doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' or can't spell 'explanation'. Sorry CM, use spell and grammar check before you post your twaddle. :roll:

I love it when people like Robert insist that others be respectful in their comments. This, from one of the most disrespectful bloggers I've ever read. If I ever saw an ounce of respect toward women out of him, or an ounce of humility - I might think he deserved it. Funny, once again we have a big manly man DEMANDING respect instead of quietly earning it.

I'm just not up for respecting theology from someone who doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' or can't spell 'explanation'. Sorry CM, use spell and grammar check before you post your twaddle. :roll:

Or the difference between 'principal' and 'principle.'

using 25% of your belief’s

Oh my geyawd! The apostrophe abuse! At least he's never claimed to be a teacher, unlike....LORI ALEXANDER...

Heh. I just had to poke at Lori since I can't mention her on Robert's holy blog. But, for the love of Pete, if these people want to be taken seriously as writers; can't they learn some basic grammar rules?!?

I have no intention of posting comments on any of their blogs because i tried that once-- i put in quite a bit of time and effort into a very sincere post and got nowhere, fast, because i didn't lick their butt over in Lorken Land. I wasn't nasty or bad, I didn't even know how bad they were at the time.

So, since we know Ken and Cabinetman (what was his first name?) read here, I will answer them here if I have a sincere answer for them, where at least it will be posted as a comment.

That said, I"ll also mock them at will, just as they mock feminists and women in general at will.

let the games begin!

I have no intention of posting comments on any of their blogs because i tried that once-- i put in quite a bit of time and effort into a very sincere post and got nowhere, fast, because i didn't lick their butt over in Lorken Land. I wasn't nasty or bad, I didn't even know how bad they were at the time.

So, since we know Ken and Cabinetman (what was his first name?) read here, I will answer them here if I have a sincere answer for them, where at least it will be posted as a comment.

That said, I"ll also mock them at will, just as they mock feminists and women in general at will.

let the games begin!

I tried to comment on Lori's blog a couple of times too. They were very polite and brief comments in which I simply asked for clarification of some of her points; but...nope....they didn't publish them.

I did get through once when I posed as a sad little fundie wife.

I did make it through on Robert's blog before he...um...moved to Alaska. I may or may not have had a comment or two published on there recently. :wink-kitty:

Or the difference between 'principal' and 'principle.'

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Never mind that -- he misspelled "Alexanders." :lol:

In his first post re-opening the blog, he said:

My wife’s only concern about starting the blog back up (praise God her fear is gone also) is that those who disdain our message would not waste so much of our time so I will just moderate those folks into the trash bin so their comments will not show up. Nor will I be following their website or responding to them at all.

No, he just sends a minion to do so. That's much more noble and manly. :roll:

I have family that monitors in the necessary places to know if this is indeed followed up on.

So. Anybody else wonder how this works?

"Yeah, sis; I need you to go to this website. There are some ebil feminists on there who make fun of me."

"Um....Robert...are you taking your medicine?"

Jesus, could he be any more dismissive of women having feelings?

Every time I read one of Ken's disgusting comments like this, I think of his four children, all of whom are in fairly new marriages. I especially feel bad for his daughters-in-law who are married to young men who were taught this garbage.

Just for kicks, how about we all take another look at Robert's story, in which he reminds us that SEX is all he needs.

peacefulwife.com/2013/03/03/from-the-thankful-husband/

Just for kicks, how about we all take another look at Robert's story, in which he reminds us that SEX is all he needs.

Puleeze. If the wife said she felt like a piece of meat, then there must have been a compelling reason why she felt that way. And of course, now "she's raring to go." Riiight. Personally, I can't think of anything LESS sexy than having my husband tell me that his need for sex outweighs my feelings, health, etc. I think what bothers me most about CM is that he needs sex (not that he desires his wife but it's more about sex), period. I just get the feeling this has more to do with him and his needs and he's conveniently married to her, so she must oblige him.

It's late and I'm probably not making any sense, lol.

Puleeze. If the wife said she felt like a piece of meat, then there must have been a compelling reason why she felt that way. And of course, now "she's raring to go." Riiight. Personally, I can't think of anything LESS sexy than having my husband tell me that his need for sex outweighs my feelings, health, etc. I think what bothers me most about CM is that he needs sex, period (not just sex with the wife he desires). I just get the feeling this has more to do with him and his needs and he's conveniently married to her, so she must oblige him.

It's late and I'm probably not making any sense, lol.

You're making perfect sense. As many of us have said - if a wife is that unhappy with her sex life, the mister needs to rethink his technique. If there is a medical problem, he needs to lovingly encourage her to seek help, and be patient while they seek a solution. A real man would be embarrassed to admit he'd spent most of his marriage unable to please his wife in bed. A real man would say "my wife was not enjoying sex; so I decided I would do everything I could to make it pleasant for her."

Not Robert. If his wife doesn't enjoy sex, he makes a decree - "Sex every other day! PERIOD!" Oh and she better be enthusiastic about it!

So. Anybody else wonder how this works?

"Yeah, sis; I need you to go to this website. There are some ebil feminists on there who make fun of me."

"Um....Robert...are you taking your medicine?"

Hey cabinet man, or his minion, if you don't plan on responding to us, or engaging with us, what is the point of checking up on us? Why waste the time and effort? Why not just write your blog and continue to monitor the replies? post what you like and delete the ones you don't and don't worry about weather they are real. If you never make any cryptic co

Me ts about us nobody reading your blog will know better. I really don't onow what the big deal is.

Problem solved.

Hey cabinet man, or his minion, if you don't plan on responding to us, or engaging with us, what is the point of checking up on us? Why waste the time and effort? Why not just write your blog and continue to monitor the replies? post what you like and delete the ones you don't and don't worry about weather they are real. If you never make any cryptic co

Me ts about us nobody reading your blog will know better. I really don't onow what the big deal is.

Problem solved.

It's his way of threatening us; of asserting some control. Because we're all just a bunch of worthless women, he wants us to know he's somehow in charge.

I think he's a seventh grade girl. He is, like, totally, like obsessed with what we are saying about him but, he, like won't sit at our table because that wouldn't, like, be cool.

So he's asked one of his friends to listen and then pass him a note in study hall.

LOOK OUT EVERYONE, WE GOT A BADASS HERE.

:roll:

CM-

If I wanted to post a trollish comment stream to you and not have you track me because you TOTES have my IP (oh noes), I could do that as simply as strolling down to my local Panera (mmm, Panera). If you want to avoid that, you're going to have to block comments from the entirety of my large metro area. Because the silly worldly males let me do things like leave the house unsupervised, ride a bike, or even DRIVE (gasp!).

Beyond the fact that you'd need to IP ban several major cities, I could do any of a half-dozen other fairly trivial things and appear to be from pretty much anywhere I wanted. Gosh, it's almost like FEEEEEEMALES sometimes know things you do not. About COMPUTERS and stuff. Weird.

As it happens, I'm not commenting on your blog, because I can't be bothered.

Love,

LE

Hey CM...regarding IP addresses...I'm not where I was and not where I'll be...AND...there are ways to mask IPs...

Not that I give a shit about the shit you spew on your blog...I did see the picture and I seriously doubt you're stronger than "95% of men". You feel the need to be a dick to your wife because YOU are uncertain about your masculinity. If you were a REAL man, you would not feel threatened by any woman...like my husband...he is FAR from threatened by being married to his smart, educated wife who makes MORE money than he does (and always has)...so fuck you. You have NOTHING to say that I'm even REMOTELY interested in...you bring me laughs.

LOOK OUT EVERYONE, WE GOT A BADASS HERE.

:roll:

CM-

If I wanted to post a trollish comment stream to you and not have you track me because you TOTES have my IP (oh noes), I could do that as simply as strolling down to my local Panera (mmm, Panera). If you want to avoid that, you're going to have to block comments from the entirety of my large metro area. Because the silly worldly males let me do things like leave the house unsupervised, ride a bike, or even DRIVE (gasp!).

Beyond the fact that you'd need to IP ban several major cities, I could do any of a half-dozen other fairly trivial things and appear to be from pretty much anywhere I wanted. Gosh, it's almost like FEEEEEEMALES sometimes know things you do not. About COMPUTERS and stuff. Weird.

As it happens, I'm not commenting on your blog, because I can't be bothered.

Love,

LE

Also proxy servers. I can make my IP show me as being in Nigeria, Cambodia, Brazil, or even in CM's town, right form my couch. He doesn't get that though.

You're making perfect sense. As many of us have said - if a wife is that unhappy with her sex life, the mister needs to rethink his technique. If there is a medical problem, he needs to lovingly encourage her to seek help, and be patient while they seek a solution. A real man would be embarrassed to admit he'd spent most of his marriage unable to please his wife in bed. A real man would say "my wife was not enjoying sex; so I decided I would do everything I could to make it pleasant for her."

Not Robert. If his wife doesn't enjoy sex, he makes a decree - "Sex every other day! PERIOD!" Oh and she better be enthusiastic about it!

My husband and I are dealing with this. The medical industry doesn't do much for women who are dealing with dysfunction. I know my husband would love sex, but he doesn't pressure me at all, and is patient and puts my need for comfort ahead of his sexual needs. I feel bad for the women who have husbands who see them as, to be crude as those men think, cum-dumpsters.

Early 90s, possibly even late 80s, I heard Rush Limbaugh mock Newt Gingrich for saying he (newt) always got blowjobs from women outside his marriage so he could legitimately say he was not having sex with them. We know that was a Clinton strategy. And now we are hearing that may be a fundie nit to pick to give a little free range on the whole monogamous / purity "thing". I have even heard guys online say that they could have oral or anal sex with another guy but it wasn't "gay" if they were the one whose penis was inserting the other guy.... :think:

However, I told my husband that my rules for what constitutes sex with another person boils down to this. If you walked in on your 13 year old son or daughter and an adult was doing whatever it was with him or her, would you think it was sex? If yes, then it counts for a 45 year old as well.

So he rags endlessly on about how she didn't want him, was sinfully refusing him, blahblahblahwhinewhinewhine, and come to find out she has an actual hormone deficiency that is causing the problem. But does he ever acknowledge that past a single sentence? Nope, because then he goes on endlessly about her transformation into a godly woman once again.

The kicker? She wasn't even denying him but simply wasn't enthusiastic enough to make him happy. So here's this woman with hormonal imbalances who doesn't want sex and probably finds it painful but STILL wants to have sex with her husband to please him ... and it's still not enough for him. :angry-banghead:

Also proxy servers. I can make my IP show me as being in Nigeria, Cambodia, Brazil, or even in C M's town, right form my couch. He doesn't get that though.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
From his hometown? That would really mess with him, wouldn't it? :D

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
From his hometown? That would really mess with him, wouldn't it? :D

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
He'd have to move..."again." :lol:

Archived