IGNORED

Jana Duggar Articles

BeccaGrim

My first post!

If she takes the lost girls with her, it seems like that would keep her in the same position of responsibility to her siblings that she'd be escaping from.

Maybe she could "save" them when they're grown up and she's established in her life. Wishful thinking.

The need to make a whole episode about Jana and what she does everyday. Then take her out to eat and send her own a 3 month vacation to a resort. Maybe she will met a nice guythere

I know jack, but here's my 2 cents anyway.

I don't think Jana wishes so much to break away from the fam/fundie life as much as she just wishes so much parental responsibility was not dumped on her. And in light of her sisters leaving the nest, she has got to be feeling depressed, lonely, and perhaps even envious that she is not the one with a headship to take her away.

I think she actually likes (liked?) working in the Northwoods due to being spiritually sensitive, and probably feels most "at home" among other young girls/women who understand her isolation.

So, wanting to "break away"? I don't think so. Wanting to be relieved of her JB/J'chelle "mini me" duties? Totally think so.

From the comments section of the Epoch Times article:

Peggy Siegler

I read that there is a Pastor that is 15 years her senior that she really likes. And might announce at the end of this session.

Anyone know anything about this supposed rumor?

Seems like the "rebuttal article" does little else than prove the buzz about Jana being over-worked, burnt out and exhausted. Lord knows I was tired just thinking about what she is responsible for doing.

I know jack, but here's my 2 cents anyway.

I don't think Jana wishes so much to break away from the fam/fundie life as much as she just wishes so much parental responsibility was not dumped on her. And in light of her sisters leaving the nest, she has got to be feeling depressed, lonely, and perhaps even envious that she is not the one with a headship to take her away.

I think she actually likes (liked?) working in the Northwoods due to being spiritually sensitive, and probably feels most "at home" among other young girls/women who understand her isolation.

So, wanting to "break away"? I don't think so. Wanting to be relieved of her JB/J'chelle "mini me" duties? Totally think so.

This.

IMO those articles are from some journalist who is too lazy or stupid and used FJ as a source.

But, at least they are showing the leg-humpers what we have known for years, that Jana is the most overworked of them all.

I'm sure it's linked out here somewhere, but one on-line rag called her "Cinderella Duggar".
any guesses on which sisters are Drusilla and Anastasia?

any guesses on which sisters are Drusilla and Anastasia?

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I'm going to have to go with 'what is Jill and Jessa.' And that is for 1,000, please.

I truly hope none of this forces Jana in to a courtship. It would be horrible if this is what pushes Boob to marry her off.

Our snark and speculation is just that. Basing articles on it is unprofessional. I can't believe some of it.

More articles, sorry for duplication (not breaking links because these sites want the clicks)

http://www.bustle.com/articles/43091-is ... to-viewers

http://www.celebitchy.com/391447/the_ol ... _siblings/

http://www.celebitchy.com/379371/jana_d ... _siblings/

http://starmagazine.com/2014/10/08/jana ... inderella/

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/ ... istreated/

I hope she sees these articles and realizes that people care about her and want her to be happy.

It's amazing, in a bad very bad way, what passes for "articles."

Plagiarism abounds and no one seems to care. Maybe because they had nothing to write about to start with. Just idle speculation, no facts, no data.

I am surprised how much these articles about Jana have taken off, too. It really seems FJ is the "source"...I'd like to think they have someone else who really is an insider giving them dirt about unhappy Duggars, but I doubt it.

I wish we had some idea of why Jana stayed with Josh and Anna, though. Will they try to spin it as just saying she was "helping Anna?" Or try to spin it like she was just staying with them to attend a conference or some other BS excuse?

Josh and Jana never seemed especially close, though maybe I'm remembering wrong. Since the last person to stay with them was Susanna it just gave me a weird feeling when she stayed for so long.

Jana is almost 25 and beautiful, so whether they show it or not, there's no doubt in my mind that men have been interested in her and that she has been interested in men. Maybe they were trying to distance her from a man in AR or had someone they tried to set her up with unsuccessfully in DC?

I am surprised how much these articles about Jana have taken off, too. It really seems FJ is the "source"...I'd like to think they have someone else who really is an insider giving them dirt about unhappy Duggars, but I doubt it.

I wish we had some idea of why Jana stayed with Josh and Anna, though. Will they try to spin it as just saying she was "helping Anna?" Or try to spin it like she was just staying with them to attend a conference or some other BS excuse?

Josh and Jana never seemed especially close, though maybe I'm remembering wrong. Since the last person to stay with them was Susanna it just gave me a weird feeling when she stayed for so long.

Jana is almost 25 and beautiful, so whether they show it or not, there's no doubt in my mind that men have been interested in her and that she has been interested in men. Maybe they were trying to distance her from a man in AR or had someone they tried to set her up with unsuccessfully in DC?

I was hoping that Josh was trying to do a little match making and giving his sister a break. He has to have more perspective on how he was raised now that he's in DC.

Maybe Jana just isn't into guys. It's a possibility.

Even if it was the case, there is NO WAY Mullet and Boob would let her be that way...

I truly hope none of this forces Jana in to a courtship. It would be horrible if this is what pushes Boob to marry her off.

Our snark and speculation is just that. Basing articles on it is unprofessional. I can't believe some of it.

Speculating is fun but if people are basing actual articles off of what we say, jeez i'm going to be more careful. :shock: There goes the fun lol

[bBvideo 560,340:1utkvbmx]

[/bBvideo]

The usual and sadly nothing we didn't know already. A "source" claims to know anything about the Duggars. . Aaaand....leghumpers in the comments. Yikes.

The usual and sadly nothing we didn't know already. A "source" claims to know anything about the Duggars. . Aaaand....leghumpers in the comments. Yikes.

Yeah, some of those comments are... ew.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't some of the leghumpers who are so rabidly defending the Duggars' way of life go and help Jana for a few days? Y'know, wrangling all the howlers and trying to keep them in one piece, among other things...

Anyone? Any takers?

Bueller?

Nah, didn't think so.

Yeah, some of those comments are... ew.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't some of the leghumpers who are so rabidly defending the Duggars' way of life go and help Jana for a few days? Y'know, wrangling all the howlers and trying to keep them in one piece, among other things...

Anyone? Any takers?

Bueller?

Nah, didn't think so.

This. It's so disgusting how these leghumpers like to write how it's J'Chelles right not to take birth control and have as much sex and children as she wants, but conveniently forget that sex and children also mean responsibility. The Duggars are the typical freeloaders who like to claim some rights, but aren't willing to take over the responsibility that comes with those rights. Guess what, it's your job to raise your own children. Save some tragedy like death or severe illness, but other, you better raise you're children yourself or/and find some other, qualified adult who agrees do to it for you. The Duggars simply dump their work on their older kids, who, most of the time, weren't even grown-ups and never even had the chance to say no to the responsibility and workload of raising the little ones.

It's downright hilarious how some conservatives go on hating on "career" mothers who will leave their kids with a nanny or in daycare, but find it aresome if a women has way more kids than she can handle, resulting in child-neglect and children raising other children.

Archived