IGNORED

Pro-Life Tea Party Christian Execute All Ebola Patients

doggie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this douchenozzle doesn't know how germs work.

While Todd is busy wishing death on African children, his wife has a plan for how to bring children to Christ on Halloween.

[bBvideo 560,340:3a5dgh8z]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Bprr5nf7QKM[/bBvideo]

I found the link on her Twitter account. Her account is mobile.twitter.com/AshelyKincannon

the youtube cc on that is hilarious. Something about Kenya when she holds up the chocolate bar.

post-10046-14451999522799_thumb.jpg

post-10046-1445199952303_thumb.jpg

also, she looks like she's 15. :shock:

He's famous for this kind of behavior. It's not a fake account, and it has the underscores because his original account was suspended.

Here are some samples:

On Wendy Davis:

http://www.salon.com/2014/01/27/tea_par ... tter_rant/

On veteran and anti-war activist Mike Prysner being a cocksucker who should have been killed in Iraq:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... annon.html

On putting transgender people in camps:

[bBvideo 560,340:2e1v8w1s]

[/bBvideo]

Possibly sending a teacher a text that he'd burn down the school, then claiming it was spoofed when the school was evacuated due to smoke (this one's plausible, because he's such an asshole I can see someone doing this):

http://www.live5news.com/story/21286291 ... rity-alert

the youtube cc on that is hilarious. Something about Kenya when she holds up the chocolate bar.

Oh, yeah, look at that:

mZekYqMl.png

Does her hubby know she's planting secret messages in her video about shoving Jesus down kids' throats with the candy? With his bigotry and crazy conspiracy mind, he might dump her for being a covert Muslim Kenyan Obama supporter.

shit, i was really hoping it was a parody. pretty sad when the truth sounds like it's satire.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that there are people who proudly broadcast their odious beliefs or that there are other people who cheer them for it and hold them up as heroes.

[attachment=1]Capture.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Capture2.JPG[/attachment]

also, she looks like she's 15. :shock:

She does look really young, younger than 24. At first I thought he was a cradle snatcher, because I somehow associated being a politician with being old, but he was born in 1981, which makes him 9 years older than her. Nine years is a fairly big age difference, but not nearly as bad as 24 and 50 like I was afraid.

This guy is a real winner!

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
A number of media outlets detailed a range of inflammatory messages he posted to his Twitter account in 2013, which include mocking Florida shooting victim Trayvon Martin and saying that transgendered people should be placed in a concentration-style camp. He also posted to his Twitter account that it's a shame Michael Prysner, an Iraq war veteran turned anti-war organizer, "didn't come home in a body bag." His Twitter account was suspended in late 2013. In early 2014, he created a new Twitter account named "Todd__Kincannon", on which he allegedly made sexist and homophobic statements, many referencing Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis in defamatory ways. The traditionalist conservative author Rod Dreher highlighted tweets in which Kincannon, identifying himself as a Southern Baptist, labeled Dreher (who is Eastern Orthodox) a "papist" and compared infant baptism to Chinese water torture. He also received backlash for boasting to the father of Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl that he would attempt to convince the attorney general to pursue capital punishment for his son. In September, 2014, Kincannon tweeted that football player Ray Rice was justified in beating his fiancé. In October of the same year, Kincannon posted a series of tweets advocating summary execution for anyone contracting the Ebola virus, and blaming "the people of Africa" for its spread: "They could stop eating each other and learn calculus at any time"

"compared infant baptism to Chinese water torture."

Lord...if dabbing a couple drops of H20 on a kid's forehead is torture, then what is a full blown bath time with scrubbing of ears, tubbie toys, and Mr. Bubble? Mercy! *clutching pearls*

What. A. Nutbar. :cray-cray:

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
A number of media outlets detailed a range of inflammatory messages he posted to his Twitter account in 2013, which include mocking Florida shooting victim Trayvon Martin and saying that transgendered people should be placed in a concentration-style camp. He also posted to his Twitter account that it's a shame Michael Prysner, an Iraq war veteran turned anti-war organizer, "didn't come home in a body bag." His Twitter account was suspended in late 2013. In early 2014, he created a new Twitter account named "Todd__Kincannon", on which he allegedly made sexist and homophobic statements, many referencing Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis in defamatory ways. The traditionalist conservative author Rod Dreher highlighted tweets in which Kincannon, identifying himself as a Southern Baptist, labeled Dreher (who is Eastern Orthodox) a "papist" and compared infant baptism to Chinese water torture. He also received backlash for boasting to the father of Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl that he would attempt to convince the attorney general to pursue capital punishment for his son. In September, 2014, Kincannon tweeted that football player Ray Rice was justified in beating his fiancé. In October of the same year, Kincannon posted a series of tweets advocating summary execution for anyone contracting the Ebola virus, and blaming "the people of Africa" for its spread: "They could stop eating each other and learn calculus at any time"

Suddenly the Pisser and Zstupid looks sane.

She'd probably thinks that it's a fabulous idea. Brainwashed twit that she is.

First of all, Obama is not African. He's American. Born and raised here. Secondly, Obama's father is from Kenya. Kenya is in east Africa. The Ebola outbreak is in west Africa. Apparently, I have to explain this because this guy doesn't have two brain cells to rub together.

This further proves to me that the pro-life movement is less about preserving life and more about controlling women.

You're right, but it's probably all Africa to him. I doubt he's visited anywhere on the continent, let alone had to make an east/west distinction.

LOL my son is currently taking College Calculus and found Todd's comment about them "learning calculus anytime" very funny. And by funny I mean asinine.

He just cares deeply about halting the spread of a deadly disease. I'm sure if he caught ebola he would gladly volunteer to be executed for the greater good, right?

Archived