IGNORED

Lori's son's wedding pictures

How was it Lori described her son's wedding? God honoring? Silly Lori...those groomsmen pictures are anything butt but "God honoring"... :evil-eye:

Lori Alexander:

So many precious, God-fearing couples; it should give us all hope for the future generations. There will always be a remnant that wants to walk on the narrow road with Jesus and build His kingdom here on earth as God's Spirit lives and works mightily through them. Praise be the Lord!

Because nothing says "God fearing" like a bunch of guys grabbing each other about the ass and the pretending to piss in a church fountain. :doh:

More of Lori's reflections on the wedding:

These were the two goals Steven and Emily had for their wedding; glorify God during the wedding and then hoping everyone has a blast at their reception. Mission accomplished!

Mission totally accomplished!

It all glorified God!

Even the ass grabbing! And when they pretended to piss in the church fountain, God practically beamed!

Are you guys allowed to post a couple pics on here? I want to see the homoerotic groomsmen photos, but my internet connection is too slow to load so many pics on the photographer's site.

It's hard to see those lovely pictures knowing the kind of marriage the groom grew up seeing. In all sincerity, I hope he is able to truly cherish her in a way that doesn't need tons of internet posts, double talk, and questionable explanations.

They look like a happy couple.

Steven, I hope your relationship with Emily is better than your parents relationship with eachother. I hope she never sabotages birth control to get herself pregnant, complains about how much of a jerk you are and how shit you are in bed to everyone on the internet, and hope she can honestly say that she loves you. Emily, I hope Steven is nothing like his father and knows that 10 minutes and lube is not enough to please a woman.

Wow. Ken and Lori paid over $17,000 per kid per year, to have them attend a Christian high school (Santa Fe Christian). Even the middle school (which I believe Cassi attended) is $16,000.

That is over $50,000 per year just for tuition!

Maybe that school offered tuition reductions, if a family had more than one kid enrolled in the school. Some of my relatives sent their kids to private schools and they got tuition reductions, but those reductions weren't that big. One relative had two sons that were two years apart. The Catholic middle school and high school that her kids went to, was 10,000 per kid, but it went down to 8,000 per kid, if you had more than one enrolled. Lori's kids were all spaced by two years.

I know Lori lives in suburb of San Diego and maybe the public schools near her were decent. But she probably didn't want her kids to be in school with ebil sinner kids. Ken's business seems to have done well to afford that private school, in addition to also living in an expensive state. I'm not begrudging Ken for having a successful business, but we all know that if some women decided to go out and work and add to their family's income to cover private school tuition, Lori would bash those women.

Has anyone a link to her parents names.... I'm just curious....

Looks like their names are Dave and Janie Rice of Houston, Texas.

1. Now that, Christopher Maxwell, is how you take a beautiful hanging dress photograph. Go and look and learn!

2. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of the groom and his groomsman grabbing each others butts.

3. Was the photo of the groomsmen by the fountain taken to look like them pissing really necessary?

4. Lori looks a bit rough.

I thought the pissing one was hilarious, especially in light of the PP.

Love the way they seemed to have fun. I liked the "funny" pictures with the bridesmaids, but a few of those funny groomsmen pictures were ... um... not as funny.

Maybe that school offered tuition reductions, if a family had more than one kid enrolled in the school. Some of my relatives sent their kids to private schools and they got tuition reductions, but those reductions weren't that big. One relative had two sons that were two years apart. The Catholic middle school and high school that her kids went to, was 10,000 per kid, but it went down to 8,000 per kid, if you had more than one enrolled. Lori's kids were all spaced by two years.

I know Lori lives in suburb of San Diego and maybe the public schools near her were decent. But she probably didn't want her kids to be in school with ebil sinner kids. Ken's business seems to have done well to afford that private school, in addition to also living in an expensive state. I'm not begrudging Ken for having a successful business, but we all know that if some women decided to go out and work and add to their family's income to cover private school tuition, Lori would bash those women.

I don't know about the tuition reduction. But I did see that the school website says something like, "We are committed to diversity. As a result, as much as 25% of our students get some form of tuition break."

Wow. Some committment. A quarter of the kids get "some break" in tuition. That could mean just a few thousand dollars.

Basically, it's a school for rich Christian kids. Lori and Ken have posted that they tried the public school with Alyssa and Cassie (at least, maybe the boys, too). They didn't like it because of the low-quality kids they found there.

Well of course Lori (is a fucking monster) would bash the women...they should stay home and homeschool their spawn. Lorken...hypocritical much??? God those 2 make me crazy.

I don't know about the tuition reduction. But I did see that the school website says something like, "We are committed to diversity. As a result, as much as 25% of our students get some form of tuition break."

Wow. Some committment. A quarter of the kids get "some break" in tuition. That could mean just a few thousand dollars.

Basically, it's a school for rich Christian kids. Lori and Ken have posted that they tried the public school with Alyssa and Cassie (at least, maybe the boys, too). They didn't like it because of the low-quality kids they found there.

:pink-shock: :shock: :pink-shock:

I've heard people complain about low-quality education/schools. I have NEVER heard anyone say anything about the quality of *child* at a school. Trust Lori to piss all over kids while clawing her venomous way up the social ladder.

:pink-shock: :shock: :pink-shock:

I've heard people complain about low-quality education/schools. I have NEVER heard anyone say anything about the quality of *child* at a school. Trust Lori to piss all over kids while clawing her venomous way up the social ladder.

This is the fine Christian woman who bragged to the internet that she sent her children's nanny over to clean the neighbor's house, and then proceeded to hold the woman up as an example of living in filth.

Of course there is a verse or 3 in the Bible about being a busy-bodying, gossiping old hag, but never mind that because SUBMISSION! MENTOR! SPANKING!

Archived