IGNORED

Lori's son's wedding pictures

cmellestudios.com/blog/meet-the-alexanders/

A few thoughts:

1. 12 attendants EACH?!?! Holy crap.

2. In a couple of the brides photos there is far more cleavage than I would think lori would approve of.

3. Seriously homoerotic groomsmen pictures. Hilarious, but again, not Lorken approved.

4. Almost zero pictures of lori (she appears in the background at the church and then dancing with steven). Curious.

They are lovely pictures. But wow look at the groom man lol. And no pics of Lori , probably because her narcissistic personality was throwing a fit because the wedding wasn't focused on her.

1. Now that, Christopher Maxwell, is how you take a beautiful hanging dress photograph. Go and look and learn!

2. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of the groom and his groomsman grabbing each others butts.

3. Was the photo of the groomsmen by the fountain taken to look like them pissing really necessary?

4. Lori looks a bit rough.

The pictures are beautiful. The Bride was gorgous and the couple looks like they know how to have fun. Are we sure this really Lorken's child. ;)

The pictures are beautiful. The Bride was gorgous and the couple looks like they know how to have fun. Are we sure this really Lorken's child. ;)

Well, let's not forget the nanny's influence.

Gorgeous (and obviously very expensive) wedding but I'm incredibly unimpressed by the groomsmen pictures and what they say about the maturity levels of the groom and his friends.

I can't imagine Lori endorsing the (gorgeous but very breast enhancing) dress, the dancing, the champagne, the generally immodestly dressed guests, the fact that the first kiss wasn't at the altar, the groomsmen holding up the bride, the educated bride etc. I guess it's yet another case of strict Christian legalism applying to everyone in the world but Lori and her immediate family.

Gorgeous (and obviously very expensive) wedding but I'm incredibly unimpressed by the groomsmen pictures and what they say about the maturity levels of the groom and his friends.

I can't imagine Lori endorsing the (gorgeous but very breast enhancing) dress, the dancing, the champagne, the generally immodestly dressed guests, the fact that the first kiss wasn't at the altar, the groomsmen holding up the bride, the educated bride etc. I guess it's yet another case of strict Christian legalism applying to everyone in the world but Lori and her immediate family.

Didn't both of Lori's daughters go to College and as for the kiss I'm sure all of her kids kissed before the alter. I remember once she was talking about one of her daughters I believe Alyssa and said Alyssa loved sitting on her husbands lap during engagement and still enjoyed it now that they had been married for awhile. So her kids we not shy about body contact before marriage.

Didn't both of Lori's daughters go to College and as for the kiss I'm sure all of her kids kissed before the alter. I remember once she was talking about one of her daughters I believe Alyssa and said Alyssa loved sitting on her husbands lap during engagement and still enjoyed it now that they had been married for awhile. So her kids we not shy about body contact before marriage.

Oh I know. I just find it amazing that she thinks everyone else's kids should live by fundamentalist standards.

She referred to this girl as her son's "Duggar Girl". Wtf? She's as little like a Duggar as can be imagined, apart from being a Christian with dark hair.

I don't follow Lori or know much about her but I have to admit that those are very pretty wedding pictures. Overkill on the number of bridesmaids though!

WTF is up with the groomsmen pictures?

Oh I know. I just find it amazing that she thinks everyone else's kids should live by fundamentalist standards.

She referred to this girl as her son's "Duggar Girl". Wtf? She's as little like a Duggar as can be imagined, apart from being a Christian with dark hair.

yeah that was an odd moment. and when she talks about her other Daughter in law Erin it's almost always about how she likes to twirl in dresses.

Geez, I don't think I have enough good friends or relatives to eek out 12 freaking attendants. I felt bad asking anyone to pay for a dress to my wedding (so I bougt my bridesmaids' dresses for them) and I certainly can't imagine doing it times 12.

Lori does look like hell in the pictures. Girlfriend, next time you have a big salad sprinkle some protein powder on it or something. Hrmph. You're gonna ruin my good time; it makes me feel bad to snark on someone who looks frail. But keep stirring your hate pot and I'll probably get over it.

And, Lorken? Your son and daughter in law were having tons of premarital sex. Just TONS.

I actually don't like the same dress if there is going to be that number of bridesmaids. It needed to be broken up visually with dresses of different silhouettes, colors (Maybe some wearing pink, some wearing cream, and some wearing a light tan). The dress itself is gorgeous, but I was just bored by looking at so many girls wearing the same dress.

Wow, those were some pretty HoYay groomsmen pics. I'm sure the Tool would have been proud of their wide stance mastery.

Lovely pics of the Dr. & Mrs.

The hanging dress pic is a trend that can retire any day now.

Wow, talk about a crowd at the altar. :shock: And those groomsmen photos. I'm pretty sure we won't see any of them on Lori's blog. :naughty:

Christopher Maxwell - this is how you do b/w and make it beautiful:

post-10046-14451999517543_thumb.jpg

**and it's not just photogenic people with money making this easy for the photographer. Some of the weddings CM shot were expensive, large weddings. He just ef'd it up.

The bridal pictures were amazing, so many very cute ones. The grooms pics? What happened there? They made me feel awkward.

I was surprised to see Steven is a doctor so I looked it up to make sure this was the right family lol. I found their wedding website

theknot.com/wedding/Rice-and-Alexander

No mention of the parents and barely any parent pix... I didn't see any of the bride/groom and respective sets of parents. Some of the bride's father, I guess that's who that guy is. Maybe two shots of the bride and her mother. idk just kind of odd. One of Steve and his mother. Dancing.

Is that really Ken and Lori? I thought they were fundies, I guess Steve obviously married a non-fundie.

Odd that they met at First Baptist Houston but married in a Methodist church?

I love the bride's shoes. She must be pretty tall and I love that she chose a ballet flat. Lovely and comfortable. I think all the women looked very pretty.

Three very clear shots of the groom's father? How many of the groom with his mother? Did Ken plan that?

Sometimes the "fun" photos just don't work; this seems like a very formal and lovely wedding where the group just wasn't into the goofy poses. Maybe they should have skipped those, or taken them at the reception when people had loosened up a bit.

The groomsmen photos? No. Just no.

Hahaha--his proposal story on that wedding webpage is the exact same, word for word, of the post that he supposedly wrote for Lori's blog. Makes me wonder if he wrote it for his wedding webpage and Lori just copy and pasted it for a blog post. :think:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/05/stevens-proposal-to-emily.html

Hahaha--his proposal story on that wedding webpage is the exact same, word for word, of the post that he supposedly wrote for Lori's blog. Makes me wonder if he wrote it for his wedding webpage and Lori just copy and pasted it for a blog post. :think:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/05/stevens-proposal-to-emily.html

Aha! I had a hard time believing he wrote that just for her blog. The link did not work for me. Did Lori delete that post?

Only Lori's younger daughter Cassi went to college. Alyssa, IIRC joined a ballet company after high school. Alyssa teaches dance classes part time. Cassi finished her bachelor's degree, a year or two ago. Lori has talked about her daughters and education on the blog. Cassi started her college career at Biola, which is a Christian college. Later on she transferred to a state college for cheaper tuition. I don't think Lori has ever said what Cassi's degree is in.

Lori's family is more on the fundie lite or Evangelical type scale. Many of those people don't do courtships before marriage and kissing is allowed. Lori and her family aren't like the Duggars when it comes to engagements and relationships. I think it is a good thing that Loriken have don't hardcore fundie stuff when it comes to the kids and relationships.

Only Lori's younger daughter Cassi went to college. Alyssa, IIRC joined a ballet company after high school. Alyssa teaches dance classes part time. Cassi finished her bachelor's degree, a year or two ago. Lori has talked about her daughters and education on the blog. Cassi started her college career at Biola, which is a Christian college. Later on she transferred to a state college for cheaper tuition. I don't think Lori has ever said what Cassi's degree is in.

Lori's family is more on the fundie lite or Evangelical type scale. Many of those people don't do courtships before marriage and kissing is allowed. Lori and her family aren't like the Duggars when it comes to engagements and relationships. I think it is a good thing that Loriken have don't hardcore fundie stuff when it comes to the kids and relationships.

The problem is that Lori does encourage it and almost mandate it - for everyone except her immediate family. That is my entire issue with this, her hypocrisy.

Wow. Ken and Lori paid over $17,000 per kid per year, to have them attend a Christian high school (Santa Fe Christian). Even the middle school (which I believe Cassi attended) is $16,000.

That is over $50,000 per year just for tuition!

And, Lorken? Your son and daughter in law were having tons of premarital sex. Just TONS.

MY EXACT THOUGHTS looking at their pictures lol

Archived