IGNORED

Baker's Dozen's daughter Adalia pregnant? (Little Earthling)

Paperplate

(I'm new to this: Am I posting in the right forum?)

Just some speculation: Is Adalia (oldest bio-daughter of Baker's Dozen which is now called Little Earthling) pregnant already? (Or at least actively trying to get pregnant?) She's only 18!

Hint 1: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/209980401351094238/

Hint 2: http://registry.thebump.com/adalia-bergeron-wa/1260534

(Not breaking the links. Is that alright?)

I can't speak to the pinterest, but the account that the registry is under has a website that's connected to Apollo, her mum's baby born in 2010. So maybe we can hope she's not...but unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if she is.

IIRC, she was studying midwifery, so the pinterest link could be related to that. The possible registry's harder to explain though. At least her husband seems good and has a real job?

I can't speak to the pinterest, but the account that the registry is under has a website that's connected to Apollo, her mum's baby born in 2010.

Oh, really? Where can you see that? I hope it's really just for her mum and she's not having kids just yet ... (But why is her name on there?)

IIRC, she was studying midwifery, so the pinterest link could be related to that.

She trained as a doula quite a few years ago. I can't remember there being anything about her doula activities on the blog recently though. (Recently meaning the year or so before she got married.) She did go to community college, but studied to get her Associate's there. (Not sure if she completed it.) Now she's on a Working Holiday visa and working at a café, so she's definitely not studying midwifery right now. (It still might mean nothing...)

At least her husband seems good and has a real job?

He does seem fun, and he was training as a farrier. He might have completed that by now. But he definitely has an actual job somewhere.

ETA: I just checked and his company's website still lists him as an apprentice.

I went to the bump and searched her name under "find a registry". It came up with this site:

apollola.ourbabychannel.com/

Ah, I see. It seems that she really registered for her mum's pregnancy.

Which is so strange to me, to be quite frank. I can see being excited to be a big sister (for the whatever-th time), but making a registry for my mother? Very odd.

Archived