IGNORED

Christian Body-Builders Wife-Swap Their Way to Jesus

doggie

Myself I just get a kick out of this. But I don'/t see a way to ever use the bible to justify it.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -to-jesus/

“If all the swingers are sinners, what’s the best way to talk to the sinners? To join ‘em, right?“

When the fitness gurus got sick of finding swingers online who couldn’t meet their standards, they decided to set up their own swinging network – FitnessSwingers.com. They have been touring the US ever since, meeting couples who want to join in and indulge in their holy promiscuity.

The couple first met at a bodybuilding competition, and simply don’t care what people say about their swinging. They firmly believe that despite their unfaithful marriages, the big guy upstairs doesn’t have a care in the world that they’re defiling their sacred vows.

“I don’t think God would be mad at what we are doing,†Cristy said. “At first I was conflicted, but the more we looked at it, the more it makes sense to us.â€

wha...but...hmm...yeah, ya got me on that one. absolutely dumbfounded. i guess some people will try to justify anything.

how about just do something just because you want to? why the need to use the bible to justify what you want? if you feel in your heart this is something you want to do, and everyone is a consenting adult and no one is harmed, then fuck it, go ahead, have fun.

Archived