IGNORED

R.C. Jr. is "Crushed and Heartbroken"—But Why?

DomWackTroll

Maybe Darby's fallen in with some liberals while singing outside Planned Parenthood, who talked her into aborting RC's first grandchild, just for funsies (tongue firmly in cheek here - I find Darby intensely irritating, more so even than most fundies. She's just so damn self righteous)

• 3 months later...

His son Campbell just got married to Hannah Knapp--they've been engaged since June '14 and the wedding was supposed to be in May of this year apparently--so I'm speculating that some sweet pre-nuptial fellowship was going on?? How old is Campbell, does anyone know? Isn't he still a teenager?

Edited because I don't know how many months are between January and May.

His son Campbell just got married to Hannah Knapp--six months early, it was supposed to be in May apparently--so I'm speculating that some sweet pre-nuptial fellowship was going on?? How old is Campbell, does anyone know? Isn't he still a teenager?

Per FB: Lucky Campbell got way more of his late mom's looks. And Hannah doesn't look a bit like the kind of wife who will ever be spanked -- unless she jolly well *wants* to be.

I wish them the best. By *my* definition of the idea, not his father's. **shudder**

Don't you think this post was likely a reference to his firing?

I think it were about his parting of ways w his employer/being sacked he would have expressing his indignation and moral outrage. RC Jnr is not known for his humility or ability to appreciate the viewpoints of other ppl. I'm fairly certain he sees his sacking as unfair and 99% their fault. (The main criticism he has of himself is that he ever worked for them in the first place.)

R.C. should have been on stage with his theatrics!

I hope we can find out who or what his latest post is directed to.

I'm still shocked he hasn't remarried yet.

Archived