IGNORED

Duggar Throwback Pix wow JB no wonder lol

BrownieMomma

duggarfamilyblog.com/

That first picture is priceless. Michelle looks ten years older than Jim Bob, meaning Jim Bob looks about 12.

Bloomers. Really.

6.jpg

Wait, what does Michelle have in between her fingers? A joint? She smoking??? LOL What else could that even be? Doesn't look like it's part of the box!

Awww.... it looks like Jim Bob is wearing blush!

It also looks like he closed his eyes and puckered his lips for a kiss, but she turned her head and he's about to get air.

Where's her other hand? Is she defrauding J-Boob under the cookie?

Welp, I'm never going to eat one of those cookies again :ew:

They do look so amazingly in love in the early pictures. Even more so than other teenagers pictures. I think it probably went off the rails about the time the first set of twins was born.

They look so happy though. Why tell the kids how awful and sinful and wrong it was?

They look like happy teenagers in love. Why would they deny that joy to their children? Their relationship was allowed to flourish and develop normally. It makes me mad that they've put all these protections restrictions on their children's romantic growth.

Parents should practice what they preach. If you could date without your parents telling you who you can date then it should be the same for your kids

Parents should practice what they preach. If you could date without your parents telling you who you can date then it should be the same for your kids

I don't exactly agree with this. I think parents have every right and responsibility to raise their children better than they were raised. My parents let me date two 20yo men when I was a 14yo freshman in high school. I'm just lucky nothing happened. Would I let my 14yo date a 20yo? NO. :penguin-no:

I don't exactly agree with this. I think parents have every right and responsibility to raise their children better than they were raised. My parents let me date two 20yo men when I was a 14yo freshman in high school. I'm just lucky nothing happened. Would I let my 14yo date a 20yo? NO. :penguin-no:

I agree with this to an extent. I did some things when I was in my 20s I wouldn't want my kids to partake in. That said, growing up is about learning and EVOLVING. Allow your children to have the freedom to grow as individuals! But the fact that JB and M won't allow their children to leave the house without an accountability partner...that's just simply insane.

They do look so amazingly in love in the early pictures. Even more so than other teenagers pictures. I think it probably went off the rails about the time the first set of twins was born.

I think they were probably a little overwhelmed and tired but I would think they were still happy. I know multiple people who have twins with an older child who is just a toddler and I don't think they're unhappy despite being really overwhelmed. I would think they didn't really reach the breaking point until Jessa, Jinger or Josiah came along. In the pictures on the blog they look pretty happy in the pictures with the twins. Also is Michelle wearing pants? Possibly shorts? If only Josh wasn't blocking her.

I agree with this to an extent. I did some things when I was in my 20s I wouldn't want my kids to partake in. That said, growing up is about learning and EVOLVING. Allow your children to have the freedom to grow as individuals! But the fact that JB and M won't allow their children to leave the house without an accountability partner...that's just simply insane.

I'm of the same vein of thought. However I do find myself looking at some of the outfits teenagers come up with in Melbourne and go "if that was my daughter... no WAY would she be allowed to wear that". I'd be a conservative parent, but no where near the Duggars...

What's on Jana's (Or is that Jill?) forehead in the bloomer shot?

There's a huge bruise on Jana's head in the picture circa 1994. Think she hit her head on the prayer closet door? :angry-banghead:

Also, does anyone else see the outline of a parrot in J'chelle's hair in that same picture? Just me? :lol:

There's a huge bruise on Jana's head in the picture circa 1994. Think she hit her head on the prayer closet door? :angry-banghead:

Also, does anyone else see the outline of a parrot in J'chelle's hair in that same picture? Just me? :lol:

kids get hurt so who knows what happened but why wouldn't they try to hide that for a family picture.

Because when you have that many kids someone is always bumped or scraped or bruised and after the initial tears you don't even notice anymore.

Jill & Janna could have passed as twins in that photo together when little. They grew up very different looking though, yes they look like sisters but not in the twin way they did when little. In the 1994 pic I think Janna (?) off to the right looks just like Jordyn. Jinger in that pic cracks me up, what a creepy "awkward family" baby. Lol

Because when you have that many kids someone is always bumped or scraped or bruised and after the initial tears you don't even notice anymore.

If they forget there is a giant bruise across their daughter's forehead they are worse parents then anyone thought before.

Archived