IGNORED

Paul Arndt had an awesome 34th birthday!

JenniferJuniper

Or so says Daddy

It is safe to say that Paul had a wonderful birthday experience today. The festivities began with a morning celebration in the master bedroom, one that saw him (with the help of David) deliver a fascinating and unique It’s the Day Before My Birthday song.

An hour or so later, during the early part of the afternoon, Cathy and I took Paul to the Lotawata Creek restaurant for a meal. Paul, ever-generous, invited Mark, Jude, and Philip to come along on the adventure.

I'm very sure it was fascinating and unique. How many men on the cusp of middle age can say they had a "wonderful birthday experience" singing and dancing in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom and then embarking on an "adventure" that consisted of lunch at a burger joint with his parents and siblings?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people are just so damn WEIRD. Papa Arndt is talking about his 34-year-old son's birthday like a five-year-old would have celebrated it. Most parents would have done a simple happy birthday message, and posted a baby picture. Not these people. :think:

I wonder if any penguins were involved in this awesome day? :wink-penguin:

of course Ardnts sans penguins is like peanut butter sans jelly

The Arndt's are just fucking weird...a 34 year old MAN living with mommy and daddy? What the hell is WRONG with them???

A 34 year old man waking up and going into his parents room to sing a song he made up. :? What did the Arndt parents do to their children?

A 34 year old man waking up and going into his parents room to sing a song he made up. :? What did the Arndt parents do to their children?

Castration :wink-penguin:

Or so says Daddy

I'm very sure it was fascinating and unique. How many men on the cusp of middle age can say they had a "wonderful birthday experience" singing and dancing in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom and then embarking on an "adventure" that consisted of lunch at a burger joint with his parents and siblings?

Hey! hey! hey! Everything is weird about the Arndts, I grant you, but Lotawata Creek is no mere burger joint!!!!! :pink-shock:

Yes, their burgers are ridiculously good and huge and too huge actually, but the place has far more than .... hm, maybe I've figured out a So.Ill.-St.L.Metro FJ meetup place!!! ????

Back on-topic - a 34-year-old MAN doing a "day before my birthday dance" in the master bedroom of his parents' house is ... it's sad. It's really, simply, sad.

Why can't this poor guy just marry Sarah Maxwell?

He wouldn't know what to do with a woman. Unless she was a penguin.

I want a picture. :(

Do you? Really? I think we all know pretty much what it would look like: 34-year-old in a tutu or whatever garb he chose for the performance for mummy and dada, and mummy's hand on his abdomen, to symbolize that he's hers, all hers, for all time.

Oh, and dada on his other side, grinning at the camera with a vague look in his eyes.

I want a picture. :(

Oh. You know, since you didn't quote anyone, I read this as a response to the post immediately before yours, which reads

He wouldn't know what to do with a woman. Unless she was a penguin.

Which really, really made me laugh. :penguin-no: :wink-penguin:

Do you? Really? I think we all know pretty much what it would look like: 34-year-old in a tutu or whatever garb he chose for the performance for mummy and dada, and mummy's hand on his abdomen, to symbolize that he's hers, all hers, for all time.

Oh, and dada on his other side, grinning at the camera with a vague look in his eyes.

It would look like all of the other pictures of their birthdays (well, I do rather like your tutu idea). I just miss captioning them.

Wait -- I just went looking on famteam.com, and I don't see dad's message about Paul's birthday -- it is gone? Or was it on facebook? Or am I just not seeing it?

The festivities began with a morning celebration in the master bedroom

I'm sure that's what he wished for but not with Momma & Daddy :whistle:

:laughing-rolling:

We could always put a woman in a penguin costume and send her to the Arndt residence as a birthday telegram. Maybe that would light Paul's fire. :dance:

They posted that? I need :brain-bleach: in order to unthink it.

We could always put a woman in a penguin costume and send her to the Arndt residence as a birthday telegram. Maybe that would light Paul's fire. :dance:

You know, that would be hilarious. If that actually happened, would they get a clue that people think they are just a tad weird? Because they seem blissfully unaware about how they come across in their blog and probably IRL.

Or so says Daddy

This would be fun....for a FOUR YEAR OLD! Wow. Just Wow. And the whole family doesn't get to go out to eat? Talk about the Family Cult. 34 Years old--he should be married, have 2.5 kids, a golden retriever, a cat, a JOB, a 401K and be remodeling the basement. Instead he's having happy time in his parents bedroom.......Too Weird for Words.................

:laughing-rolling:

Are you suggesting that Paul is a furrie? Because that actually makes sense to me!

Archived