IGNORED

Quiverfull and the Male Birth Control Pill

acat7

So I've been seeing so many posts about the new male birth control pill they're perfecting and projectig will be approved by the FDA in 2017. My question automatically is, what would fundies think about this?

They can't say it's abortion. Their argument against the combination bc pill is that yes, it prevents ovulation... But on the off case that you ovulate anyways, the hormones in your body make it hard to sustain a pregnancy and you miscarry (ala Michelle miscarrying j'caleb). The male birth control pill won't have this effect though so there's no way to even argue that. No sperm, no fertilization... Thus no "life begins at conception".

I know these people don't even use condoms but I'm interested to see if they ever comment on it. I could definitely see some fundie patriarchs struggling to afford the quiver sneakily taking these

If they are against condoms, they'll be against this.

But I believe they are more about controlling women's bodies than anything, so it won't be as controversial.

Fundies will be against it, but there will not be a huge uproar from them. They would never dare tell another man how to control his fertility. You see, it's not really about babies. It's about men controlling women. If the other person is not a woman, they have no desire to stick their noses into his personal life.

Fundies will be against it, but there will not be a huge uproar from them. They would never dare tell another man how to control his fertility. You see, it's not really about babies. It's about men controlling women. If the other person is not a woman, they have no desire to stick their noses into his personal life.

I think you're exactly right. It's a pride thing for them, you can't tell another man he can't so something. That's why the possibility of this pill is interesting to me

Even the male lion treats his lioness with respect. Funny how fundies love creating their own rules.

They'll say (sing):

Every sperm is sacred,

every sperm is great,

If a sperm is wasted,

God gets quite irate.

Let the heathens spill theirs,

on the dusty ground.

God shall make them pay for

each sperm that can't be found.

Every sperm is wanted,

every sperm is good.

Every sperm is needed,

in your neighborhood.

Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,

spill theirs just anywhere

but God loves those who treat their

semen with more care.

:whistle:

They'll say that it promotes the sin of Onanism.

no "seed" is technically "spilt", though...it's just not going out in the first place.

i'm curious as to how male bc will work and how effective it will be.

no "seed" is technically "spilt", though...it's just not going out in the first place.

i'm curious as to how male bc will work and how effective it will be.

I want to see the effect on the MRAs. Now that they can't complain about the evil wimminses stealing their seed and forcing them to support a child, the whining should be cut by about a third, right?

Archived