IGNORED

19 Kids & Preaching by Josh Duggar

Free Them All

It was more interesting to read the comments below. More and more people are getting displeased with them. I mean usually that blog is filled with nothing but praise for them but many people don't seem happy about this move.

Don't they, and all the other crazies who like to open preach about how we're all going to hell, realize no one wants to hear them and their self-righteousness? Humble my ass. And the majority of people who stop to listen are hecklers?

Though, I do kinda wish I knew they were going to do this. I would have hoped on the metro to the White House and passed out brochures to the family on the Museum or Natural History. (Imagine their reactions to all the information on evolution!) And done some spying for FJ's entertainment on the family dynamics.

The Leg Humpers seem to admire their bravery to stand up in front of the White House of all places, OMG. So brave. Yeah, Crazies picket there all of the time. There's a small group of people who have been there since like the 60s, 24/7, to protest nuclear war.

This won't be on TLC. It's being released by DVD and download. So you have to make some effort to go and get this, it's not like channel surfing and happening upon TLC while the Duggars are on.

What I wonder is, was President Obama quaking in his boots when he learned that Josh Duggar was preaching outside the White House in the open air?

Yeah, the leghumpers will eat it up and will buy it. Doubt very few others will bother.

They do realize that most people view open-air preachers as weird, annoying, or outright mentally ill, right? Who do they think will convert upon hearing them rambling in front of the White House? When I hear open-air preachers in the New York Subway, I don't think "wow, I should totally convert to that guy's religion"; I think "wow, I wish that guy would shut up about gay people and let me listen to my podcast in peace".

This won't be on TLC. It's being released by DVD and download. So you have to make some effort to go and get this, it's not like channel surfing and happening upon TLC while the Duggars are on.

What I wonder is, was President Obama quaking in his boots when he learned that Josh Duggar was preaching outside the White House in the open air?

Yeah, the leghumpers will eat it up and will buy it. Doubt very few others will bother.

Nope, he was probably like, "Duggar... Duggar.... who?"

[bBvideo 560,340:10b6wio8]

[/bBvideo]

All I know is that asinine opening to the video isn't making me any more interested in buying that DVD. Think of a number between 18 and 20... Though I guess the fact that I thought of the number 19 is the first and only time I will agree with him.

What do you think?

duggarfamilyblog.com/2014/08/19-kids-and-preaching.html

I am glad that I didn't have a larger breakfast.

They are mentally ill in my books. Standing on milk crates. You can't be serious!

ya the dairy queen on a milk crate in jaunt something I don't want to picture.

They have to do something to keep the money rolling in LATLC (Life After The Learning Channel). This is simple leveraging of their TV fame and positioning Josh to run for office. If this wasn't a Josh specific strategy I can't imagine Jim Bob allowing him center stage in front of ANY microphone.

Keep in mind how little Jill or Jessa have been allowed to talk about their own romances in the press. Most of the time it is Jim Bob and Michelle speaking for them or "sharing" how THEY feel about all these "new seasons of life". After all what newly engaged or married woman or man wants to express her (or his) feelings on her own when her parents (his in-laws) are there to tell the world how they feel about it all? :shhh:

Joy isn't multiplied in the Duggar home, it is rationed, packaged and branded for public consumption. Makes Joe Kennedy Senior's famous comment about "Selling Jack like soap flakes" look modest in comparison. Insert Josh for Jack and Bob's your uncle! To shamelessly hijack an old Lloyd Bentsen quote, "Josh, you're no Jack Kennedy!" :lol:

They do realize that most people view open-air preachers as weird, annoying, or outright mentally ill, right? Who do they think will convert upon hearing them rambling in front of the White House? When I hear open-air preachers in the New York Subway, I don't think "wow, I should totally convert to that guy's religion"; I think "wow, I wish that guy would shut up about gay people and let me listen to my podcast in peace".

I was going to say, what makes these people actually think open air preaching works? I have never seen someone listen to an open air preacher and go '.....oh wow, they're right' and run up to them begging to be saved. But I have seen a whole lot of eyerolling and muttering 'Will that guy shut up/get out of the way/let me take my photo in peace/SHUT UP NO ONE CARES etc'. And the way they go on about it being in front of the White House. Pretty much every major tourist landmark I've gone to in America has had some preacher blathering on. I've seen them at the White House, The Capitol, The Lincoln Monument, Times Square, The Rockefeller Center, Santa Monica Pier, Disneyland. Even much milder Canada had a couple protesting against abortion at Parliament Hill. So Josh really isn't some brave special snowflake here.

I was going to say, what makes these people actually think open air preaching works? I have never seen someone listen to an open air preacher and go '.....oh wow, they're right' and run up to them begging to be saved. But I have seen a whole lot of eyerolling and muttering 'Will that guy shut up/get out of the way/let me take my photo in peace/SHUT UP NO ONE CARES etc'. And the way they go on about it being in front of the White House. Pretty much every major tourist landmark I've gone to in America has had some preacher blathering on. I've seen them at the White House, The Capitol, The Lincoln Monument, Times Square, The Rockefeller Center, Santa Monica Pier, Disneyland. Even much milder Canada had a couple protesting against abortion at Parliament Hill. So Josh really isn't some brave special snowflake here.

So true!

I know for a fact when the Mormons are preaching down at the local shops people stay right away. They're always preaching in front of the $2 shop... I like the $2 shop!!! :ew:

Archived