IGNORED

Roberts/Gilligan Wedding

Kira

I just saw the bridesmaid pics and all I have to say is screw Jinger - FREE ADDIE! :cracking-up:

Yes! I have never understood why Addie isn't hitched. She is adorable. She and Cleve are the best looking Mortons by far and they are an attractive family. She is a little on the heavy legged side and I wonder if all those rail thin, less beautiful sisters make her feel unattractive? Now, I would rather if Addie did something grand with her life (yes, I admit, she is my pet fundie) but I don't want to see Poor Sarah 2.0: The Return of the Spinster Daughter playing out for Addie.

If I were to have a pet fundie she would definitely be it and I feel the same way...I know she's a widdle absood with the baby talk, but those things can be unlearned with the right company. She seems like a sweet girl with some real passions. I'd love to see her doing something with them (fashion merchandising! Magazine photography!)...since that wont happen, I hope she'll end up with a nice, moderate fundie light guy who will treat her with love and respect...a girl can dream, right?

Yes! I have never understood why Addie isn't hitched. She is adorable. She and Cleve are the best looking Mortons by far and they are an attractive family. She is a little on the heavy legged side and I wonder if all those rail thin, less beautiful sisters make her feel unattractive? Now, I would rather if Addie did something grand with her life (yes, I admit, she is my pet fundie) but I don't want to see Poor Sarah 2.0: The Return of the Spinster Daughter playing out for Addie.

Addie always struck me as someone too serious for the young fundie boys but too girly for the older ones.

She looks like she could be Mamie and Grace Gummer's long lost sister.

Archived