IGNORED

Roberts/Gilligan Wedding

Kira

Norma Roberts and Adam Gilligan are getting married today! They don't have a wedding website, but they are registered at BB&B, Target and Belk.

Can someone tell me who theses 2 people r.

Can someone tell me who theses 2 people r.

They are friends of the Bates, Morton, and Sanders. The have a blog (pascolife.blogspot.com) that hasn't been updated since last year.

With everyone on instagram, I'm sure there will be pictures soon enough.

Found the engagement photos though- johannalakin.com/blog/?s=norma+and+adam

Pretty opposite from her dear friends the Mortons! Looks like odds are that first kiss boat already sailed!

Pretty opposite from her dear friends the Mortons! Looks like odds are that first kiss boat already sailed!

This couple is beautiful, seriously - I'm excited to see more pictures of them. And I have no doubt whatsoever that they've gone farther than hand holding, especially considering there's head kissing in the engagement photos and there have been cuddle shots on her instagram, including of them under a blanket. The Roberts family in general seems wayyyyy more fun than any other we all snark on. They're probably the only family who I would truly want to be friends with the kids/young adults.

If they have had self-control, he seems very excited to go farther by the looks of how close his hands are to her boobs in this picture: http://johannalakin.com/blog/wp-content ... 1-copy.jpg.

Looks like Marty, Daisy, and Campbell Roberts and Bekah Sanders are the first four bridesmaids. The one on the other end is her sister-in-law via Adam and the blondest bridemaid is one of her aunts. The middle looks like it might be Willie's ex Stephanie? Possibly?

ETA: Found a few more. Love the dress.

post-307-14451999431021_thumb.jpg

post-307-14451999431172_thumb.jpg

Daisy posted some pics:

10707190_799617346756079_1748440376_n.jpg

10644004_755753794472459_1035885280_n.jpg

And oh my gosh they even had a first dance! How scandalous!

10643838_702062416545213_1887679375_n.jpg

10684048_319426081562439_209714895_n.jpg

And the groom posted a tired honeymoon shot:

10654996_1478017922456246_400715041_n.jpg

Such a normal, non-fundie looking wedding there's nothing to actually snark on, it all looks really pretty and nice!

I wonder if any of the Bates went, the Roberts' certainly go to all theirs.

oh my gods, they are so adorable! i love the way they look at each other in those pictures, they look like they really are in love with each other.

i'm sorry, i seem to have gotten something in my eye...

Wow, they are such a beautiful couple, and so normal!

Are these people even fundies? Sleeveless dress? Dancing?

and *gasp* PANTS! :O

Wow, they are such a beautiful couple, and so normal!

Are these people even fundies? Sleeveless dress? Dancing?

Barely... I'd hesitate to even call them fundie lite... they just run with that crowd.

I'm guessing the V-card has also been played since in the fundie world, a kiss may as well be sex, and if you kiss, why not go all the way? And if they have, then good for them! They'll have a much more relaxed first night of marriage than probably any of the other fundies married in the last decade.

I'm guessing the V-card has also been played since in the fundie world, a kiss may as well be sex, and if you kiss, why not go all the way? And if they have, then good for them! They'll have a much more relaxed first night of marriage than probably any of the other fundies married in the last decade.

They're not really fundie, though. There are plenty of conservative Christians who have zero problem wearing jeans and kissing before they're married, but having sex before marriage is still most definitely a line they will not cross.

Wedding pictures are up! Is that Addie Morton?! That's the least fundie I've ever seen her look!

I love her dress and even the added lace for modesty isn't jarring or badly done.

k2vQ0h6.jpg

2YmaKIW.jpg

I wonder if any of the Bates went, the Roberts' certainly go to all theirs.

Someone asked Kelly and she responded that Lawson, Trace, Josie, and one more (maybe Nathan?) went.

If there isnt a Bates/Roberts courtship/special friendship here soon I'll be amazed. Both Trace and Lawson are always around Roberts woman when they visit.

I love both her & bridesmaids' dresses! It is on my list of top fundie weddings even if the Roberts aren't exactly fundie. It looked like a lot of fun. I am surprised Addie wore the dress. She looks very pretty but that is definitely not Mama Morton approved.

If there isnt a Bates/Roberts courtship/special friendship here soon I'll be amazed. Both Trace and Lawson are always around Roberts woman when they visit.

I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now too. It's pretty clear Trace has a huge crush on Daisy, though he's a bit young for her.

The Roberts are a very good looking family so I can see how the boys would be attracted to Daisy and her sisters but would Kelly approve of the way they dress? Whitney had to change to (I mean was convicted to) wearing skirts only.

Archived