IGNORED

If Only the TLC Producers would....

Free Them All

If only the producers would bring in Guy Fieri to give the Duggars a series of cooking classes. Or send them to the best culinary institute they can find for an extended stay. The boys and the girls.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If only the producers would use instant replay with Dr. Phil analyzing their actions or responses.

I'd best almost anything that Dr. Phil has tried to get them on the show and they've refused. I don't agree with everything he says or does, but he has an eagle eye for spotting child abuse and trained responses. I'd pay anything to see him take those two idiots down.

I love some of these ideas- wife swap with Mama June? Fantastic.

Personally, if MTV is reading- offer insane amounts of money to the over-18 Duggars and air Real World: Duggars. Any small midwest city will be a fine backdrop, it doesn't have to be NYC. Just having some freedom and the chance to "get real" will be sufficient for ratings gold, plus it might actually do some of those kids good.

*Edited because riffles.

I'm like 85% sure that full-frontal hug resulted in baby Dilly, which is why they had to rush the wedding.

Every time they say "full-frontal hug" I think "full-frontal nudity," because that's the only time sane people usually say "full-frontal." I'm sure the Duggars equate the two.

Cannot. Stop. Laughing. :lol:

I think the Duggars are pretty fluffed in the head if they think proper hugs are impure. You don't get turned on giving your mum a proper hug!!!! :angry-banghead:

They can't even really get their own courtship rules straight. Take, for example, hand-holding. How many times have we seen siblings hold hands in this family? Even moreso - when Jessa and Ben started courting, at one point, the Duggar parents put a little girl between them (Jenny or Hannie, I think), and immediately the little girl took both of their hands in hers - are we saying that's an intimate gesture? Is it dirty for Ben to hold hands with Jessa but not to hold hands with the littlest Duggar children? I don't think so.

When it comes to hugging, they're at least a little more consistent... same-gender hugs (so female-female hugs, since men in this cult never seem to hug each other regardless of their ages) are okay "full-frontal", but if they're of different genders, that just won't do.

But I think there's a lot of fear about contact with the opposite sex. I remember once in the past when asked about kissing, Jessa was in an interview with all the oldest girls, and she said 'I've kissed a boy'. Jana immediately let out a bunch of nervous laughter before Jessa said she has ten brothers and she's kissed them all. They're so scared of having anything that could potentially be seen as dirty, even things that really aren't. It's sad :?

They can't even really get their own courtship rules straight. Take, for example, hand-holding. How many times have we seen siblings hold hands in this family? Even moreso - when Jessa and Ben started courting, at one point, the Duggar parents put a little girl between them (Jenny or Hannie, I think), and immediately the little girl took both of their hands in hers - are we saying that's an intimate gesture? Is it dirty for Ben to hold hands with Jessa but not to hold hands with the littlest Duggar children? I don't think so.

When it comes to hugging, they're at least a little more consistent... same-gender hugs (so female-female hugs, since men in this cult never seem to hug each other regardless of their ages) are okay "full-frontal", but if they're of different genders, that just won't do.

But I think there's a lot of fear about contact with the opposite sex. I remember once in the past when asked about kissing, Jessa was in an interview with all the oldest girls, and she said 'I've kissed a boy'. Jana immediately let out a bunch of nervous laughter before Jessa said she has ten brothers and she's kissed them all. They're so scared of having anything that could potentially be seen as dirty, even things that really aren't. It's sad :?

it was Hannie and as for the hand holding from what I understand it's okay for the little girls to do so because obviously no feelings will come up but Joy-Anna wouldn't isn't allowed to hold Ben's hand. once we saw her holding his sleeve during a prayer circle.

Guh. Because a prayer circle is a situation rife with sexual tension, right? :roll:

Absolutely. Can't have Joy falling for someone she isn't going to marry!!! :pink-shock:

Redneck families like the HBB clan are the norm where I come from. Actually, I think they downplay redneck at times. Then again, there are times when the redneck is a little over the top, but not by much.

Hahaha yeah! I bet Jessa would be the first to throw a punch, hopefully at one of her parents.......she certainly isn't sweet. Or Jana, over the jewellery box, beware the quiet ones, she might have plenty of things to say without her shyness holding her back-but I see her being more of a crying over every little thing sort of drunk. Either that or Michelle! She seems like she is seconds away from a complete mental breakdown, and has plenty of stored up rage. I think drunk Michelle would either be telling the kids how much she hates them and doesn't regret the years she spent neglecting them, or sat in a corner, crying and rocking over the loss of her fertility. Ewwwwwwww I also bet that Michelle and Jimbob would have sex on the sofa right in front of their kids and give zero fucks who sees.

This is the best thing ever!!! I would pay money to see such a thing (not the Mullet and Boob sex part) but drunk Duggars? It'd be the most watch Duggar episode ever! I would love to see poor Jana let loose! 8-)

Hahaha yeah! I bet Jessa would be the first to throw a punch, hopefully at one of her parents.......she certainly isn't sweet. Or Jana, over the jewellery box, beware the quiet ones, she might have plenty of things to say without her shyness holding her back-but I see her being more of a crying over every little thing sort of drunk. Either that or Michelle! She seems like she is seconds away from a complete mental breakdown, and has plenty of stored up rage. I think drunk Michelle would either be telling the kids how much she hates them and doesn't regret the years she spent neglecting them, or sat in a corner, crying and rocking over the loss of her fertility. Ewwwwwwww I also bet that Michelle and Jimbob would have sex on the sofa right in front of their kids and give zero fucks who sees.

I would LOVE to get Josiah and Jinger drunk. I think they would have the most interesting things to say.

I want TLC to set up hidden cameras in their house so we can see the real Duggars. Not the TV ones. The ones that no one else ever gets to see.

That would be good!

I want the TLC producers to

-sneak in Michael Jackson music

- bring rock n roll

- sneak every forbidden book

- let the younger one watch cartoons like loony toons, animaniacs, sponge bob and the like.

- sneak all the Disney animated films

- go to Disney world

- buy all the older girls a pair of yoga pants, a little black dress, short shorts, a bikini and skinny jeans

- educate them on birth control

- let them know college is not evil

I wish the TLC producers would send Grandma Duggar, Joy Anna, Jana, and Jinger away for an extended vacation mission trip of some kind (think something more like 3-6 weeks than 1-2) and film the ensuing chaos when Boob and J'chelle are forced to actually deal with their own kids.

Bonus points if they manage to figure out a time to do this when all of the Duggars' local friends are busy and would be unable to help J'chelle or Boob in any capacity.

jI watched an episode last night where JB and J'chelle had to cook breakfast and get the kids ready for church because the older girls were gone. It was a mess. I don't remember what episode it was, but it was before Marcus was born.

I wish the TLC producers would send Grandma Duggar, Joy Anna, Jana, and Jinger away for an extended vacation mission trip of some kind (think something more like 3-6 weeks than 1-2) and film the ensuing chaos when Boob and J'chelle are forced to actually deal with their own kids.

Bonus points if they manage to figure out a time to do this when all of the Duggars' local friends are busy and would be unable to help J'chelle or Boob in any capacity.

Send them to Miami! They may just realize what they are missing out on and never come home.

Dun dun duh... there's a Duggar spin off we'd watch!!! :think:

If only TLC would consistently point out the Duggar's extreme Cult of Gothard fundamentalist Christianity as much as they would do in a show about any other non-mainstream religious family. I would like TLC to prominently brand the Duggars as "followers of Bill Gothard" and "quiverfull."

I really believe if they did a reality show about a Hasidic Jewish family, or a Wahabi Muslim family or Amish family --the very 1st thing TLC would tell us would be about their religion.

With the Duggars-- the TLC spin is "oh look at this cute family with a ton of kids and "old fashioned small town values....oh yeah, they are some sort of conservative Christians..but never mind about that."

If only the TLC producers would tell us what Jeremiah or Jedidiah or Jana or Josiah or any other Duggar child is doing these days. Ask them what they are up to these days and then let them tell us. No contrived plot lines, just honest answers.

If only the TLC producers would lessen the wedding planning stuff and just show the wedding. We have seen the photos.

If only the TLC producers would quit asking Moochelle about her courtship rules. Ask her what her children are doing now. See if she knows.

If only the TLC producers would quit hiding Jim Boob's focus on Bill Gothard's rules to live by......expose him!

Well, I'm wondering about the others too. But I think it's pretty clear what Jana is doing, the same thing she has been doing for the last 15 years: raising her mothers children. Now with Jill gone and Jessa "busy", she might even have to work harder than before. I really hope that one day she can escape this whole mess and start her own, free life.

Joy-Anna holding Ben's sleeve... When I saw her bossing him around in the car as far as the fieldhand tasks he will now have to do, it struck me that their age difference makes more sense than that of Ben and Jessa. Joy is slightly younger than Ben. I can see them getting on.

Joy-Anna holding Ben's sleeve... When I saw her bossing him around in the car as far as the fieldhand tasks he will now have to do, it struck me that their age difference makes more sense than that of Ben and Jessa. Joy is slightly younger than Ben. I can see them getting on.

Joy is 2 years younger. And almost 17 the same age Michele got married. I can't see joy with Ben. She would totally control that relationship. Always bossing him around. Ben wouldn't know what to do.

The Duggars are nuts... seriously WHY would they think Joy and Ben would have impure thoughts during prayer time? It reminds me of little kids when you don't want to touch a boy because he'll give you cooties...

Some of you have clearly never seen sexually repressed teenagers in a prayer circle... There can be sexual tension....

I still think the Duggars rules on that are over the top, I just wanted to point out that it can and has happened...

Some of you have clearly never seen sexually repressed teenagers in a prayer circle... There can be sexual tension....

I still think the Duggars rules on that are over the top, I just wanted to point out that it can and has happened...

Maybe Dim Bulb and Mullet have seen examples of it and not been pleased? Who knows?

Ben is two years older than Joy and two years younger than Jessa. It makes more sense for him to be with Jessa — WHO, by the way, is a legal adult. Speculating about Joy's sexuality is breaking FJ rules.

Archived