IGNORED

New Article on Jana (Features FJ)

BeccaGrim

it won't load? i click on the link and it's just a blank screen, absolutely nothing. not even a 404 or any kind of error.

My favorite part of the article is that the writer calls us her fans. I guess we are fans of the way she was described, fans of her doing whatever the hell she wants and choosing to pursue a career if she wants...but we snark on the Duggar lifestyle.

I would love to see a spinoff mini series or documentary if Jana chose to go to nursing school and live independently.

Looking at Jana makes me so sad for her and mad at her parents for putting her through this bullshit. I hope if she does decide to marry she gets a non fundie christian/conservative type guy, who is shy and sweet like her with a real education and job like Derrick.

I still hold to the idea that Jana is deliberately avoiding marriage. She practically raised most of her siblings, and doesn't want to be another some other man's authority and pop out dozen or more babies of her own.

Poor Jana, she's such a peaceful lady with a brain and she's stuck with the Duggars.

However she's quite witty and doesn't drink the kool aid like Jill does (cue the wisdom teeth removal episode - Duggars Under The Knife).

She is probably the second best at sarcasm after Jinger!

Poor Jana, she's such a peaceful lady with a brain and she's stuck with the Duggars.

However she's quite witty and doesn't drink the kool aid like Jill does (cue the wisdom teeth removal episode - Duggars Under The Knife).

She is probably the second best at sarcasm after Jinger!

Remember she used to be like Hannie. I'm sure she used to be a spitfire. and I'm sure still deep down she is. :mrgreen:

Remember she used to be like Hannie. I'm sure she used to be a spitfire. and I'm sure still deep down she is. :mrgreen:

We can only hope!! :D You can tell she's a sweetie pie and deserves so much better!!!

What if Jana actually loves the lifestyle the most and becomes the biggest fundie promoter out there?

I seriously hope not... It would disappoint so many... She'll be 25 in January so we know she won't be able to have 19 kids but she may love the quiver-full life style.

I would be so sad if she didn't break free.

Here's hoping that Jana breaks free from the Quiverhell. Honestly, though, I think that the quiet around her means she's probably found another fundie-daddy-approved anti-equality faux-christian dumba...pple as well.

Well dang. Another article that doesn't actually say anything about what's really going on.

I don't care about that rehash of known news. I'd like to know what Jana is actually up to these days.

Like.. how is that first responder thing working out? Does she really do it? Can she only go when JD goes?

I suspect Jana purposes to avoid marriage.

I hate when people impute genuine interest to someone just because said person does something in the related field.

It's so damn obvious that Jill's the one interested in all things medical, not Jana. Just look at how squicked out Jana looks every time she has to accompany Jill to a birth on-camera.

Jana's only purpose is to play the chaperone at the birthing center because who knows if little hair-lot Jill would've eloped with some father-to-be had Jana not kept an eye on her. Cause, you all know, that's what front-huggers do all the time. Run off with some un-christian guy and have pre-marital hair-lot intercourse. That's the only thing on your mind while you're about to assist some other woman in labor. :roll: How good to have your sister there reminding you to remain pure. :roll:

In the earlier seasons Jana often mentioned that she's very interested in music and teaching IIRC, the medical stuff only came up when Jill started her training. Now poor Jana needs to pretend something, just once more.

I also wonder if she's purposely turning down courtships because she doesn't want a bunch of children. If she doesn't get married until she's 28 or 29, then she hasn't got time to pop out 19. It wouldn't surprise me, being the oldest girl, she got the brunt of being a sister mom, worse than anyone.

I secretly hope the fact we never see her means she's actually a dark horse to be the first one who runs away and she's just biding her time for the right moment to hightail it out of there, hopefully with Joy and Josiah in tow.

I also wonder if she's purposely turning down courtships because she doesn't want a bunch of children. If she doesn't get married until she's 28 or 29, then she hasn't got time to pop out 19. It wouldn't surprise me, being the oldest girl, she got the brunt of being a sister mom, worse than anyone.

I secretly hope the fact we never see her means she's actually a dark horse to be the first one who runs away and she's just biding her time for the right moment to hightail it out of there, hopefully with Joy and Josiah in tow.

It would be so nice if she wasn't seen much on camera because she goes to a 9 - 5 (proper) job... if only...

I don't think it'd necessarily be Jana avoiding the courtship thing, it could be her parents - who would look after the children if she wasn't there? She's the one always holding a baby, changing a nappy, cooking, cleaning and feeding. Mullet can't do that... no way... and Jinger is a firework and I am unsure if she spends much time with her buddies?

Archived