IGNORED

nienie the miracle (sponsored) cure for opiate withdrawal!

OkToBeTakei

nieniedialogues.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/how-i-got-off-pain-meds.html

Long story short nienie's blog is fast becoming a sponsored link to xyz.

I have always been conflicted by nie on many levels. Recently her blog is nothing more than a buy this buy that with a few Mormon family perfect thrown in.

More interestingly as she disabled comments the main action happens on instagram. Recent drama such as the stolen instagram which turned into a parody for a short while. The nie haters are many and very vitriolic. The nie supporters are no less vocal.

GOMI has a dedicated thread which makes looking at Duggar life in microscopic detail as some do here, attributing all kinds of ludicrous projection to mundane SUPER dramatic, appear like newbies trying hard :lol:

Anyway, recent drama, nie who has been through a physical health hell which quite obviously is beyond most imagination and required severe pain management protocols has managed to deal with both her pain and her desire to be free of opiate analgesia with all it's benefits and the difficulties long term use can cause ie. the need versus dependence with........an energy drink. Handy dandy link for an introductory offer.

It is not going down well in nie hate land.

I couldn't decide if I really needed the pills to help me function,

or if I was addicted. I think I was both.

I didn't want to wake up in the mornings because my skin hurt so bad.

I didn't want to face my life and my problems because it was all so overwhelming.

My doctor introduced me to GungHo, which is an energy shot.

I started using it immediately. It gave me the energy to power

through the day without my usual morphine and oxycontin.

It was amazing how it suppressed my need for these pain medications.

No longer did I need to take pills in the morning to get me going, or

move my body, or even feel happy.

This whole process took me about three months and then I was free from

pain medication all together.

Awesome. Every harm reduction drug service must have missed this miracle cure for crippling opiate withdrawal.

Hmmmmm :think:

She is really proof that true beauty is inside. She is ugly and it has nothing to do with her scars.

nieniedialogues.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/how-i-got-off-pain-meds.html

Long story short nienie's blog is fast becoming a sponsored link to xyz.

I have always been conflicted by nie on many levels. Recently her blog is nothing more than a buy this buy that with a few Mormon family perfect thrown in.

More interestingly as she disabled comments the main action happens on instagram. Recent drama such as the stolen instagram which turned into a parody for a short while. The nie haters are many and very vitriolic. The nie supporters are no less vocal.

GOMI has a dedicated thread which makes looking at Duggar life in microscopic detail as some do here, attributing all kinds of ludicrous projection to mundane SUPER dramatic, appear like newbies trying hard :lol:

Anyway, recent drama, nie who has been through a physical health hell which quite obviously is beyond most imagination and required severe pain management protocols has managed to deal with both her pain and her desire to be free of opiate analgesia with all it's benefits and the difficulties long term use can cause ie. the need versus dependence with........an energy drink. Handy dandy link for an introductory offer.

It is not going down well in nie hate land.

Awesome. Every harm reduction drug service must have missed this miracle cure for crippling opiate withdrawal.

Hmmmmm :think:

I was following this on GOMI and Instagram all day yesterday. Not much to add to the conversation... did you mention that Nie pulled the Instagram photo that had all of the negative comments? It was quite the blowout.. lots of people calling her out for not disclosing a sponsored post and/or claiming that an energy drink product was safe and effective. And then lots of supporters jumping back in and telling people to stop following Nie if they hate her so much...

She makes me cry on this one. I'm trying to stop Oxycontin and it's not easy at all. I'm addicted to it, and in the same time, my body hurts too much without it.

Stopping Oxycontin in 3 month ? My dream... nienie, I can not believe you. During 5 seconds, I thought that I can try to do it, just drinking GungHo, I dream about being Oxycontin-free, until I remember she is a liar.

I was following this on GOMI and Instagram all day yesterday. Not much to add to the conversation... did you mention that Nie pulled the Instagram photo that had all of the negative comments? It was quite the blowout.. lots of people calling her out for not disclosing a sponsored post and/or claiming that an energy drink product was safe and effective. And then lots of supporters jumping back in and telling people to stop following Nie if they hate her so much...

I just got caught up on this stuff. She has pulled stuff from IG before. She and her douche husband can't take being called out on shit. They were pissed when people called out Christian about the bus opposition. People have been calling her out for not disclosing sponsorships for awhile. She has lost supporters over the years. Some people have wised up on her. She will always have her loyal fangirls, who are likely mostly Mormon. She has lost Mormon fans too.

I think the people calling out Nie probably aren't offical IG followers. I don't follow her IG, but I check it every few days to see what she is up to. She will never make her IG private. Some of her relatives made their IG accounts private after GOMI posters found that a couple of Nie's relatives were making racist comments. Nie has a brother in law who is a major asshole and he used to defend Nie all the time on IG.

She is going to be on the front page of GOMI tomorrow. I don't know if she has made the front page before on over there. I can't wait to see if she responds somehow. She has been aware of GOMI for a few years. Her sister-in-law(Christian's sister) occasionally posts over there. The SIL doesn't really defend NieNie from what I've seen. I remember her, popping up over last year, after the Nielsons went to Denmark. She also doesn't defend Christian either. Christian is hated just as much as his wife over there.

If you Google [gung ho masturbate], it brings up a review talking about it causing excessive masturbation, bur when you click on it, you get a different review. I was Googling this stuff and saw that. Now I'm really interested!

She makes me cry on this one. I'm trying to stop Oxycontin and it's not easy at all. I'm addicted to it, and in the same time, my body hurts too much without it.

Stopping Oxycontin in 3 month ? My dream... nienie, I can not believe you. During 5 seconds, I thought that I can try to do it, just drinking GungHo, I dream about being Oxycontin-free, until I remember she is a liar.

I'm getting off Norco slowly, and have been using Tramadol (Ultram) instead. But the pain relief is not the same and I have been dealing with this pain for 11 years. One thing that also helps is Valium (diazepam) but my doctor's refuse to RX it because it's addictive. Instead, I take Klonopin which is a cousin for the muscle cramps I have in my arm. Now it's time to refill and I wonder if the MD will do it.

Good luck as you try to stop the meds. I hope you can find a suitable pain reliever.

Tramadol was just reclassified as a scheduled medication this month because it has been proven to be highly addictive. It's technically non-opiod but its still highly physically addictive.

Anniebegood...if you can take an NSAID with the tramadol it will be more effective for pain management. The vet field is actually pretty upset about the tramadol class change. It gave pets really good pain management without being a controlled or risk of being mixed with Tylenol .

according to a post on instagram she is also keynote speaker at doTerra convention next week. I guess she is supportive of the oils on burns??? Ugh. She can be disgusting.

(but I'm sure Justin Hackworth will be there to make it look beautiful)

Here's the link for doTerra keynote: doterra.com/convention/en/#/agenda/

Will she feature a post about her incredible scar reformation after using doTerra essential oils? I'm surprised she hasn't already.

according to a post on instagram she is also keynote speaker at doTerra convention next week. I guess she is supportive of the oils on burns??? Ugh. She can be disgusting.

(but I'm sure Justin Hackworth will be there to make it look beautiful)

It looks like her speaking gigs with the LDS church are starting to dry up and that could be why she is getting involved with these companies.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it's a good think she is off her opiates.... She is pregnant again.

ETA: Per Instagram. She is due Spring 2015. Looks like Duggarling will have to compete with a real Royal birth and a Royal Mormon birth.

It took my husband over 6 months to get off opiates...medically supervised. He came off Oxycodone and morphine. I know what he went through and this woman is full of fecal matter....

He was on them for 5 years due to chronic pancreatitis and the surgery from hell.

I just read about Nie's pregnancy. No doubt, she will use baby 6 for more publicity and attention. She is still loved in some circles in Utah, and some newspapers and stations there will continue give her some attention. I hope mainstream media outlets avoid giving her attention this time. She got a lot of attention when Charlotte was born, but a lot of that was due to the timing when coincided with the book being released.

Copied from her blog - she is such a vile human being. I'm sure "Clane's" tears were not from happiness, and why the heck would her sons thank her for being pregnant?? :wtf:

Little Nie number six is due in Spring 2015!

When the girls found out, they both cried the sweetest, happiest tears.

My boys kept thanking me, and I knew this baby was coming to a

wonderful family where his/her siblings will adore him/her.

Thanks be to God, for allowing this miracle come into our lives

and bless each one of us in this family...I am especially grateful and humbled.

Thanks for your prayers, love and continued support!

I'll need it as I carry baby Nie #6. Pregnancy is hard for me

and for this body of mine, but I can do it!

XOXO

P

I was under the impression, and correct me if I'm wrong here, that NieNie's doctor discouraged her from another pregnancy after Charlotte for some reason...

I was under the impression, and correct me if I'm wrong here, that NieNie's doctor discouraged her from another pregnancy after Charlotte for some reason...

I also vaguely remember that being mentioned on her blog and/or on GOMI. I recall during the pregnancy with Charlotte, she had to go off most or all of her pain meds, I can't recall which was the case . She was heavily monitored by her doctors during that pregnancy because the pain meds thing. I also think a doctor advised her not to get pregnant due to the pain meds thing. It will be interesting if she continues shilling that dumb ass energy drink during this pregnancy. I have a feeling that if this baby is a boy, she and Christian might stop.

I thought her doctors discouraged her from another pregnancy BEFORE Charlotte. She needed skin grafts to even get through that, right? :?

I thought her doctors discouraged her from another pregnancy BEFORE Charlotte. She needed skin grafts to even get through that, right? :?

I can't remember the whole story, but after she had Charlotte, she had skin grafts done using some excess pregnancy skin. I can't remember she needed skin grafts during the pregnancy. On GOMI, several posters are mentioning that she might be getting skin grafts again via excess skin after baby 6. They are briefly discussing some of her plastic surgery work and somebody mentioned how NieNie never raises money for other burn survivors who may not have the means for reconstructive surgeries. I know NieNie has spoken at burn survivor conferences and there was that trip to the burn hospital, where they gave out calenders of the Nielson family. So far I've never heard of her raising money or bringing awareness about burn survivors in need of assistance for treatment. I don't think NieNie and asswipe Christian are caring when it comes to people outside of their family and Mormon niche circles. I know one of NieNie's teenage nieces was or is dating a boy who suffered a spinal cord injury due to a trampoline accident. I know Nie blogged about him a few times, but I can't remember if she assisted in fundraisers for him.

She had been working on some "secret project" for awhile last year/earlier this year and was asking for some submissions that sounded like commentary on how people deal with disfigurements, chronic illness, feeling different, etc. I'm not sure what happened with that because she hasn't mentioned it in quite some time but was talking about it a LOT for awhile. It sounded like she might be doing something GOOD (gasp!) but then it petered out.

Archived