IGNORED

Kidist hates on Vera Wang and President Obama (AGAIN)

ILikePie

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/09/when-all-else-fails-try-goth.html

According to Kidist, Vera Wang has no design talent whatsoever, so she must rely on aggressively pushing her designs and using "life-denying" goth imagery to sell herself. Why is Wang a bad designer? All her dresses are supposedly made of tattered chiffon with "unclear cuts" while more talented designers (ie. Carolina Herrera and Amsale) go for classic lace designs. Also, she designs in bed and is divorced while currently dating a much younger man. Therefore, she doesn't care about fashion or marriage, despite being married for 23 years, and the grief of her divorce is apparent in her ugly designs.

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/08/more-than-optics.html

Obama went on a vacation, therefore he doesn't care about the West and is siding with the "enemy". Seriously, where does she even get these conspiracy theories?

Smh when will fundies learn beauty comes from within? When you say nasty things, it doesn't matter how attractive you are on the outside.

It has been reported that Obama has taken fewer vacations than Bush and Clinton, at the same points during their presidency. For what it is worth...

i swear some fundies are in a secret contest to see who can rage against the most obscure, random thing

I had a cousin who was on a loop. She'd call at all hours and then talk forever, but it was like she was following a script. Once you heard it all the way through, you could let your mind go on autopilot while she ran the whole thing over and over until you told her goodbye.

That's Kidist. She's got her loop. President Obama, Mrs. Obama, Vera Wang, Asians in general, immigrants in general, onto praising young, white children, ARCHITECTURE!, NEW YORK! and on, and on, and on. Over and over.

Difference is, I loved my cousin and had no problem listening for however long I had the time for. Kidist makes my eyeballs roll out of my head.

i swear some fundies are in a secret contest to see who can rage against the most obscure, random thing

Agree! Although I think a favorite target of theirs is Obama!

Archived