IGNORED

More common sense from Sheila

2xx1xy1JD

tolovehonorandvacuum.com/2014/09/truth-in-love-finding-balance-marriage-conflict/#comments

Yes, she's calling out Lori again.

Apparently, there's such thing as balance between nagging all the time, and being a doormat. And not all women are the same, and some actually have passive personalities and tend to be doormats. And women who are doormats might be quiet on the outside, but have a lot of bad feelings which affect their marriage. And there are some simple, basic tips you can follow to try to get that balanced response.

Who knew?

[Plus, for the umpteenth time, we should mention that most people here don't spend all their time plotting the destruction of the family and religion. In fact, we can actually like a blog that is explicitly Christian and that definitely helps strengthen families!]

I LOVE SHEILA.

I have a girl crush.

Me, too. :lol:

Am I the only one with a sneaking suspicion that Lori will never post a comment on Sheila's blog again? :snooty:

Am I the only one with a sneaking suspicion that Lori will never post a comment on Sheila's blog again? :snooty:

I think Lori is going to send Ken in to fight for her honor. No way she'll let a call out like that go.

Maybe Ken will call Google and try to get Sheila's blog post removed from the Internet! :lol:

Oh, shit!

Someone's calling Lori out again.

LIBEL SLANDER PERSECUTION!

Red Herring! DETRACTOR!

I think Lori is going to send Ken in to fight for her honor. No way she'll let a call out like that go.

Ah, yes, forgot about the knight in shining armor on his trusty steed laptop.

Maybe Ken will call Google and try to get Sheila's blog post removed from the Internet! :lol:

MISCHARACTERIZATION!

Lori is going to blow a fuse. :lol: How long will it take Ken to come and write epic comments that say nothing?

Well we all know how well THAT works out :roll:

Do you think Lori will ever give up blogging because of all the negative feedback from other Christians or will it take this spilling over into Ken's business to end it all?

Do you think Lori will ever give up blogging because of all the negative feedback from other Christians or will it take this spilling over into Ken's business to end it all?

my vote

And it's fair game too, because Lori's blog revolves around calling her readers out via quoting their comments in a blog post and refusing to let them respond. I am SOOOOO hoping she and Ken try to chime in. I love to see Lori stumble into areas that her delete finger doesn't reach :lol:

And it's fair game too, because Lori's blog revolves around calling her readers out via quoting their comments in a blog post and refusing to let them respond. I am SOOOOO hoping she and Ken try to chime in. I love to see Lori stumble into areas that her delete finger doesn't reach :lol:

I can home and Mr. jerkit asked me how my day was. My immediate response was "Lori got called out and it was AWESOME"

Sheila is an IRL friend of a friend. I don't necessarily agree with everything she says but...I LOVE that she's called out Lori AND Debi Pearl!

Can't wait to see the shit hit the fan!

I can home and Mr. jerkit asked me how my day was. My immediate response was "Lori got called out and it was AWESOME"

Yesterday I was having a lovely brunch with my out-of-town boyfriend and checked FJ while he got our food. When I saw the developing Lori-debacle, I was a little disappointed that boyfriend's visit meant I couldn't obsessively keep up with the posted-then-deleted comments.

I don't follow what Lori writes outside of her blog, but is it common for Ken to write things on other blogs using Lori's account and try to pass it off as Lori's writing? Firiel alluded to it on Sheila's post, but no one seems to have directly called him out on it. Several of those posts are obviously written by him - has anyone ever said anything to them about that? Just curious.

I want to see Lori try to tackle Sheila's challenge today on how to speak the truth in love. I doubt Lori has ever done that. She only knows how to manipulate.

So Ken did ride in on his white horse and defend Lori. I can't figure out how to direct the eye directly to his comment but it's at 10:37 on september 2 and says basically that "Okay, fine, it's good to teach these conflict resolution skills but if they let women win in an argument then they are not of the LORD."

And Sheila hands him his ass.

I'm not particularly familiar with these people so I refrain from endorsing her but she is definitely one hell of a lot smarter than Ken.

Archived