IGNORED

Dna posted this on Facebook

amster

It's so hard to figure out what is going on with these two.

I noticed something strange when I went searching for Dna on Facebook the other day (slow day at work).

http://imgur.com/f2ehRUA

Now why would he have Emily (misspelled) Brown as part of his username on Facebook? It kind of implies to me that they are sharing a Facebook page, but we know Emily has her own. It's bizarre.

It's so hard to figure out what is going on with these two.

I noticed something strange when I went searching for Dna on Facebook the other day (slow day at work).

http://imgur.com/f2ehRUA

Now why would he have Emily (misspelled) Brown as part of his username on Facebook? It kind of implies to me that they are sharing a Facebook page, but we know Emily has her own. It's bizarre.

AFAIK, Dan and Emily have separate FB pages, according to FB neither is in a relationship, and they live in different towns. Dan linked to Emily's FB page when the latest son was born (around September 2013) so they may have still been together then. As of early in 2014, Dan looks to have been booted by Emily -- but that is reading between the lines of his blog. There are a few pics of the kids on Dan's FB and that implies he still sees them.

Who knows? Perhaps they are not divorcing. One of the FJ sleuths can probably figure it out, but it won't be me.

That addition of Emily to his page is new, I believe. It didn't look like that when I looked at it (for the first time) last week when I became an official FJ member and was looking back at the Individual Family pages (where his FB was linked).

I get happy every time I see a new Emily & Dna thread. They've always been the couple that keeps on giving (unless it is second helpings or adequate bedding that you are after).

See each time I see another thread on them I'm worried they've had another son.

Archived