IGNORED

Dna posted this on Facebook

amster

Dan (of Emily & Dna fame) posted this on Facebook:

I wore most of this a year ago. The last lines I just wrote.it is chopy and redundant at times. It need work. I did not to put it on my blog.

pieda.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/some-where-between-you-found-and-i-still-believe/

Very strange. Very Dna-like, but I also wonder if it is aimed at Emily?

It's probably about Emily. Frankly, I'm astonished that marriage lasted as long as it did. I wonder why they haven't divorced yet, they've been split up for awhile. That marriage was never going to work out- someone as smart and driven (in her own wacky way) as Emily, shackled for life and 'subserviant' to Dna? Dna, the guy who's the next best thing to illiterate, whose blog often reads like worksheets from middle school bible study, interspersed with Star Trek fanfiction so bad even I can't understand it? He's 34 years old and he's been to college, this is as intelligible as his writing is going to get.

T’sara turrned head with her new hair style. She saw cadet mike. Jenslow.â€hey Sarah !â€mike said.â€I need another player on my intermural soft ball team .we are playing crazy edies used shartles this saterday.will you play ?â€mike asked.â€â€˜I would love to!â€she replied.she was an avid soft ball player.

Warren headed to the turbo lift. The door opened, he got in.â€Warren.your in my intro to tactics class ?â€cadet Becky Campbell said.â€yes.excellent class !â€he said,.â€hey! I need a. Partner at the phaser range wanna be my partner ?â€she asked,â€sure.I am from northern maine we love schoting things!â€he said,she laughed.the door opened, they excited.â€I will see you at the range !â€shed said,â€you bet !â€he said.

His blog is really confusing and he often sounds really depressed. Poor guy.

well, he seems to be at a really interesting new church:

From Aug 25 post:

I have moved around a few times.now I am in a different area. I fins myself back in an old fashioned church.they ate king James wich I support.

From Aug 25 post:

First United Church of Cannibals? :lol:

Poor DNA. I imagine he's a bit lost without Emily (although probably enjoying his junk food freedom). I wonder how she's dealing with all those little boys.

That... that was painful.

i never thought i would say this, but i've seen more intelligible things on ff.net

From Aug 25 post:

crunchy! :D

Poor DNA. I imagine he's a bit lost without Emily (although probably enjoying his junk food freedom). I wonder how she's dealing with all those little boys.

Wasn't it 6 little boys at last count? Do we know whether Emily is still living in that fixer-upper with the tarp for a roof?

Dan does sound depressed and very uncertain about his faith on his blog. Poor guy. Compared to snippy Emily, he always had a good sense of humor.

I've read a lot worse fan fiction than Dan's Trekkie attempts and I rather enjoy trying to figure out what he is trying to say. Dan is clearly dyslexic, although I think he has said that he was never diagnosed and helped in school. His lack of writing ability has nothing to do with his intelligence. He's badly educated, certainly, and his "college" was some half-baked non-accredited Bible School.

He's using a better spell check these days but it still makes for some unintentional hilarity. "Your insights were very eliminating" :shock: and "it will stunt my carer." :lol:

Mmmmmm . . . .KingJameswich -- better than Manwich!

SsHstW2l.jpg

Can I get that made with tube meat and a slice o' bacon?

I get happy every time I see a new Emily & Dna thread. They've always been the couple that keeps on giving (unless it is second helpings or adequate bedding that you are after).

Can I get that made with tube meat and a slice o' bacon?

Sure -- do you want skirt cheese and kefir with that? Oh, and there's a single lettuce leaf growing in a can on the windowsill, if you want it.

I've often wonder who got custody of the huge stuffed animal that was hanging in the bathroom. What was it's name again? Because stuffed animals and moisture from the bathroom go hand in hand!

I'm glad that hopefully no other blogger in the world will reach the level of crazy that was Emily but damn I miss reading her blog. I hope poor Dna finds some happiness and Mountain Dew(wasn't that the drink she took from him and made him drink some weird mixture she created?).

He's using a better spell check these days but it still makes for some unintentional hilarity. "Your insights were very eliminating" :shock:

I just want to reassure everyone that I will not be making an LOL based on this one! :D

I just want to reassure everyone that I will not be making an LOL based on this one! :D

aww :(

Thank you! :lol:

So they really are divorced? I was never sure.

Per his blog, definitely separated (for the second time) but unclear as to whether they are actually divorced. I don't know how long that would take in ME.

Archived