IGNORED

Which flouncing fundie was this?

Grimalkin

Years ago when I was a lurker there was this woman who divorced her first husband, remarried some guy who seemed really nice then decided her second marriage was a sin. So she leaves him with her daughter( don't recall how many kids) then lives in a church basement, cans chicken and stew. There were also some men that look like they could be related to Dwight Schrute. Long beards. The details are fuzzy. I was looking at the catalogue of fundies and could not find her. Did this really happen or did I imagine the whole thing.

She might of visited here too.

I can't remember her name but didn't she come here and leave her phone number so we could call her?

Joanne Smith. The church she lived in was in Monett, Missouri. I'm on my phone so I can't link easily, but I found her threads by searching the forum with "church basement divorce."

Years ago when I was a lurker there was this woman who divorced her first husband, remarried some guy who seemed really nice then decided her second marriage was a sin. So she leaves him with her daughter( don't recall how many kids) then lives in a church basement, cans chicken and stew. There were also some men that look like they could be related to Dwight Schrute. Long beards. The details are fuzzy. I was looking at the catalogue of fundies and could not find her. Did this really happen or did I imagine the whole thing.

She might of visited here too.

I believe this is her blog. Not sure.

fewtherebethatfindit.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Wow, she really dresses like a nun. She is crazier than I remember, also very upsetting because of her children. I wonder how they are. I hope her daughter was not married off to one of those creepy men.

Oh yeah! She was the crazy one that said that eating dinner with someone of the opposite sex was exactly the same as fornication. Also, she ate cereal with bugs in the church basement. I liked her brand of crazy.

Archived