IGNORED

Urine in Your Eye: Biblical Scholar (dot net)

nelliebelle1197

I can't find the section on clothing...

It's about 7/8 of the way down the page. Here's part of the section:

Someone else asked me what country I came from. I speak perfect English, I'm an American, so I know that he did not ask me my nationality because I speak with an accent. I've been asked if I was amish or Pennsylvania Dutch. When is the last time you've seen a black Amish? Never. Holiness is not what people expect from a Christian. A woman and a girl in simple skirts is cause for great consternation.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all of you who have tried pee in your eye, now I bring you breastmilk in your ear!

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/08/20/ear-infections-part-one.aspx

Nope, not gonna do this one, either.

Breastmilk actually is antibacterial and antiviral. They're using it in cancer treatment trials right now. It can go in the ear, up the nose, in the eye (pinkeye), on diaper rashes... Your body makes specific antibodies for your child's bacteria (your breasts Montgomery glands can pick up what's in your baby's mouth) - its pretty awesome stuff.

Breastmilk actually is antibacterial and antiviral. They're using it in cancer treatment trials right now. It can go in the ear, up the nose, in the eye (pinkeye), on diaper rashes... Your body makes specific antibodies for your child's bacteria (your breasts Montgomery glands can pick up what's in your baby's mouth) - its pretty awesome stuff.

Woah that is so cool! Our bodies are amazing!

OK, I HAD to go there. There's all kinds of crazy on that page. (biblicalscholarship.net) ALL. Kinds. I think I have to take a shower, wash my hair, brush my teeth, and say the rosary.

OK, I HAD to go there. There's all kinds of crazy on that page. (biblicalscholarship.net) ALL. Kinds. I think I have to take a shower, wash my hair, brush my teeth, and say the rosary.

Do you have enough urine saved up for all of that?

Do you have enough urine saved up for all of that?

I may still be able to squirt out some breastmilk for ya.

I wonder what you can use poop for

Maybe building houses! Why be lied to the devil aka banking system when you can just mix your dung with mud and straw and have a nice, affordable abode.

It's like watching a horror movie, to read their blog. I can't look away, but I just can't stand what I'm seeing. The part about copying the Bible just about did me in.

Archived