IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect - "Gayby" on Board

happy atheist

Any updates from Lauren? I'm dying to know whats happening... anyone have anything!?

I dying over here too without any news!! I need more crazy... :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on GOMI that the baby's name was going to be Daniel Valor.

Until she names him Finn or Felix and refuses to give him up.

She'll hand him over easily enough on the day. It's three months later when she's having a major depression that the danger will be. I hope they're somewhere that another adult can watch over those girls by then.

Isn't she due any day now? The lack of updates is surprising.

I know, I'm dying for more news. I think she's due end of November, not beginning, so it's probably still a couple more weeks out. I wouldn't be surprised if she's keeping quiet for now precisely because of all the legal issues they could get into if the scheme leaks out to the Iceland authorities before she delivers and she and the girls are back in Oz. Hopefully she'll do a big dump of backdated posts at that point.

I know, I'm dying for more news. I think she's due end of November, not beginning, so it's probably still a couple more weeks out. I wouldn't be surprised if she's keeping quiet for now precisely because of all the legal issues they could get into if the scheme leaks out to the Iceland authorities before she delivers and she and the girls are back in Oz. Hopefully she'll do a big dump of backdated posts at that point.

Would the authorities really be watching someone's blog for stuff like that?

Or is she afraid that someone who reads it could report them? But she has already made enough info public for that...

She could still do posts about the girls and their European adventures.

Maybe something is up? Maybe she's building the suspense? Maybe she doesn't want to post? Maybe she can't post?

Unless someone from FJ or another blog reader has reported her, I highly doubt anyone in Iceland let alone the relevant authorities has any clue that she exists.

I hope she hasn't run into trouble or started freaking out.

Perhaps the gold star boyz forbade her to post anything until the gayby has safely arrived and has been safely transferred to their custody.

My cousin had to spend about 24 hours in Iceland this weekend due to a flight diversion. I thought about asking her to lookout for a very pregnant red head wearing red and in the company of 4 young girls. Wasn't sure how to explain why though.

Perhaps the gold star boyz forbade her to post anything until the gayby has safely arrived and has been safely transferred to their custody.

But why would they do that? The world already knows enough about this thing to potentially get them in trouble. We don't need new posts for that.

And if she posted about what the girls got to see on their trip through Europe how would that affect the gayby daddies?

She's pregnant with a son, she's been travelling alone in foreign countries with four young kids for months and she is spending money hand over fist with zero income. She's stressed out of her brain and probably already depressed. Of course she's not posting, do you keep all the balls in the air when you're depressed?

I'm just curious - what are the father's rights if she were to just leave Iceland and hightail it back to Australia (before or after the baby is born) ?

Assuming the baby is born in Iceland and she does want/attempt to leave with him, would she be able to get some sort of expediated passport?

I'm just curious - what are the father's rights if she were to just leave Iceland and hightail it back to Australia (before or after the baby is born) ?

Assuming the baby is born in Iceland and she does want/attempt to leave with him, would she be able to get some sort of expediated passport?

She's the biological mother and one of the Gold Stars is the biological father. I assume he would have some rights to the child, but I have no idea how Icelandic/Australian international custody works. If the boys are smart they looked into this and have a lawyer on retainer to help if she tries to pull something.

But why would they do that? The world already knows enough about this thing to potentially get them in trouble. We don't need new posts for that.

And if she posted about what the girls got to see on their trip through Europe how would that affect the gayby daddies?

Yes, the world knows quite a bit, but not enough of the specifics to stop this train wreck. With Lauren in Iceland things are at the point now where someone could actually intervene & stop things cold, since apparently all surrogacy arrangements are of questionable legality in Iceland.

She's still posting semi-regularly on Instagram so I don't think she's holed up in the depths of depression yet. I worry a lot about those poor girls when birth excitement is over and they head back to their tiny camper van.

One thing that has always amazed about Lauren is her calm acceptance of a great deal of help from her government while she attacks all institutions and consciously raises her children to live outside of mainstream society. Does she not understand that all those free camping sites, playgrounds and roads she travels on are only available becasue of people working together in mainstream society and paying for it through their taxes? And this is even before we get to her family benefit and David's psychiatric treatment. The people who build the roads and playgrounds and contribute to her family benefit and take care of David do so because they have been educated- not only in basic knowledge, but also in how to act in society- how to be on time, follow directions etc. How can her lifestyle be in any way sustainable? If everyone did what she's doing (and she does advocate that everyone does) her chosen life-style would actually not be possible.

Archived