IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

20 March and 3 November  2010.

Blair's babies have all been about 13months apart. Her youngest will be one around thanksgiving  so, presuming  she sticks to her past pattern, the next will be due around Christmas. 
Monica's started even closer together (less than a year ) but tge spaces seem to be gradually increasing. 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow.....I do believe they get their children ss cards..didn't he have a conversation a while back about it??? That guy is obsessed with guns though, I tend to think he is the nuttiest out of all of them....What on earth do they DO for money??? Oh, Peter and Melody (Seppi) Bringe had their baby as well....Marcus Serven was shown baptizing him on Lida Bringe's FB page. 

If they avail themselves of any government assistance programs, the SSD is required. Also, for claiming dependants for tax deductions. That is, if they file...

There are exactly 9 weeks left in 2015. Who wants to place bets on pregnancy announcements? I foresee at least one more Bates grandchild. I'm betting Alyssa. I also think Jilly muffin will announce. NR Anna will announce. I think that there are a Morton or two due to announce as well. And I'm wondering if it's too soon for Jill R. When did she have her last? July? If so then we have until Valentines day opr Easter. 

There are exactly 9 weeks left in 2015. Who wants to place bets on pregnancy announcements? I foresee at least one more Bates grandchild. I'm betting Alyssa. I also think Jilly muffin will announce. NR Anna will announce. I think that there are a Morton or two due to announce as well. And I'm wondering if it's too soon for Jill R. When did she have her last? July? If so then we have until Valentines day opr Easter. 

I'm guessing there might be Christmastime announcements from NR Anna, Jill Dillard, and Whitney Bates. Maybe also Michael Keilen.

Jacinda from Growing Home is pregnant again.  Pregnancy #6.  Baby #5.  Due May, 2016.  Her oldest is 6, I believe.  And she has had 3 high risk pregnancies (with bed rest) and a preemie.  She sounded a little overwhelmed on her Facebook page. 

Eta, Crap, I just saw that this was already posted... Sorry guys.  

I'm guessing there might be Christmastime announcements from NR Anna, Jill Dillard, and Whitney Bates. Maybe also Michael Keilen.

I've been waiting for Whitney and Zack to announce #2 since Bradley was 8 months old. I'm sure Alyssa will announce #2 before Allie Jane is 1. 

My guesses for possible upcoming announcements before January 1, 2016 are:

Michael Keilen

Jill Dillard

Bria Cosper

Priscilla Waller

Alyssa Webster

Whitney Bates

Erin Paine

Zsu Anderson

Amy King

Oh damn, I can't believe I forgot Priscilla Waller. I've had a hunch she was pregnant again for weeks now.

I forgot Priscilla as well. She's definitely in the running. I'm hoping Erin Paine won't announce but that may be wishful thinking. Michael is a maybe for me. But definitely will announce by Valentine's. 

My guesses :

Zsuzsanna Anderson

Esther Shrader

Priscilla Waller

Melanie Maxwell and NR Anna are possibilities, but I'm not as certain as for the above ladies.

The younger ladies are harder to predict because we have less data... But here are my thoughts :

Jill Duggar unless she actually listens to her doctor :P

If she isn't using birth control or NFP, Whitney Bates should be announcing too. Probably Michael Keilen as well.

Alyssa might announce early next year, and Erin too if she doesn't intentionally space them out.

Jill Rodrigues has hers further spaced apart, I think she won't be pregnant before sometime around next June.

For sure Kennedy (Decker) Morton will be knocked up by year's end, if not already.  Gotta live up to that Morton name, after all. 

Anna Marie Maxwell will defo be knocked up again by February. That would give her 4 under 4.

Anna Marie Maxwell will defo be knocked up again by February. That would give her 4 under 4.

Which is sadly every young fundie wife's dream. Proving their worthiness to God and husband. 

Michael and Rebekah Thomas had their fourth son sometime in late October...no announcement but I caught a congrats on his FB page.

Could have an announcement from Sweet Tea and Buttermilk but I think we will hear about #8 by February so the new one would be born in 2016.

Been doing a little Facebook snooping and saw that Bethany Lindvall (used to be an eternal SAHD, finally married in her 30s I think?) just had a baby girl. And it appears that one of her brothers just got engaged to a fairly mainstream-looking young woman.

Bethany will be 36 next month. The engaged brother would be Judah who used to work at House of Prayer in K. C.. His fiancee does look astonishingly mainstream. Even worked at Victoria's Secret!

It seems Esther Shrader is pregnant. There is a video announcement on the Shrader's Facebook profile.

It seems Esther Shrader is pregnant. There is a video announcement on the Shrader's Facebook profile.

I called it ! Right on time. That's slightly (no, completely) scary.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived