IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bethany Lane had a girl, London Lane looks like yesterday or today.

Is this #3 for her? I am so woefully behind in my Smith/Morton baby accounting.

Is this #3 for her? I am so woefully behind in my Smith/Morton baby accounting.

They've gotten harder to keep up with, everybody is underground. Yep, Lewis is about 2 1/2, and Lynnora is 1 1/2. Married Jan 2012.

Baby number 3 arrived on 4/7. It's a boy this time, and he received a normal name.

robertloveskendalyn.com

It says that there were some complications after delivery, but now Kendalyn is recovering well. It looks to me as though she delivered at home, and I hope that she truly is recovering well now. IIRC, she had gall bladder (?) problems a few months after Marilee was born and needed surgery.

Mysterious Mueller pregnancy seems to be Mary Jane's, per the latest blog entry.

ZQfvV0Fh.jpg

Wow. Those two are moving at record pace. Does anyone know how old they are?

Joe is 27--one month younger than Josh Duggar. I don't know how old Mary Jane is. Karis was two in January, and Joey turned one in February.

Kendalyn's brothers are named Kerzdenn and Jeven so I guess boys are fair game in the Kowalchuk family.

Holy smokes, not even halfway through April, and look at all the fundie babies already born! Sheesh!

Still no word on Amanda Burke (Munck), Blair Tsantles, or Megan Seppi. I've moved them to the bottom of the list - let me know if you see anything!

Also, I went to add the Duggar's friend Sierra, and she has seemingly deleted her Instagram! It makes me a little sad, I liked following her. She is fundie, but also relatively mainstream. I hope that she can be a positive influence for the Duggar kids.

Elissa Maxwell is due in October. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25615

Also, I went to add the Duggar's friend Sierra, and she has seemingly deleted her Instagram! It makes me a little sad, I liked following her. She is fundie, but also relatively mainstream. I hope that she can be a positive influence for the Duggar kids.

Yeah, I noticed that she deleted her Instagram. So weird, why wouldn't you just set it on private? Anyway, I wanted to add that her due date is in the fall. She'd posted it on her IG before she deleted it.

Holy smokes, not even halfway through April, and look at all the fundie babies already born! Sheesh!

Still no word on Amanda Burke (Munck), Blair Tsantles, or Megan Seppi. I've moved them to the bottom of the list - let me know if you see anything!

I'd change the Blessing number (to #5) but leave her on the list. Blair birthed 4 babies in four years of marriage. I think she's had, at most, a couple of months between pregnancies up until this point. Her youngest would be at least 4 months old by now so unless something went seriously awry with her last delivery, I think it's a fairly safe bet she's pregnant again by now.

Brian & Julie Knox's Facebook page has a photo of a new baby posted April 10th. Undetermined sex, sorry, gender....but has a blue hat. No name posted.

Bethany Lane had a girl, London Lane looks like yesterday or today.

So two Smith grandkids in the last month that are named after cities - Brooklyn and London. I was pretty sure that at least Rachel would stick to more traditional names.

So two Smith grandkids in the last month that are named after cities - Brooklyn and London. I was pretty sure that at least Rachel would stick to more traditional names.

Rachel's daughter is Olivia Brooklyn, only a trendy middle name. Beth will have some odd names kids down the line, she's obviously going with an L theme and likes "different names" (see Lynnora instead of Lenora).

Julie (Mueller) Knox gave birth to a son, Caleb John Knox on April 9th... details/pictures on the Mueller Family blog.

Appears Jocelyn had her baby. Not sure on the date exactly, but probably 10th-11th of April. A boy, unknown name.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Apparently Jacque is whining that someone told her ex, Jocelyn's father, that Jocelyn had her baby. She hid that on fb, but did not hide the whining about blocking or finding out who told and that none of her children want to talk to him and it's not any of his business, blah blah blah. It reads like a whiny teenager. Forgot how crazy the family ended up. :?

Megan Seppi was due 2 months ago, I guess they're too busy posting about beeswax to share pictures. (Although there's a post dated the day after her due date titled A Child is Born, and a recent post about infant baptism, so I'm inclined to think they're posting in code).

Megan Seppi was due 2 months ago, I guess they're too busy posting about beeswax to share pictures. (Although there's a post dated the day after her due date titled A Child is Born, and a recent post about infant baptism, so I'm inclined to think they're posting in code).

How astute of you! I've looked at their blog repeatedly, but the code went right over my head.

If you look at Dan Beasley's FB it looks like Beth could be pregnant....I can't tell with the dress but it looks like a small bump....that would be number 3 and pregnancy 4 if she is.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived