IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

Part 1 here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7957

Part 2 here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18138

Since we all know that fundies (mostly) seem to breed like rabbits, I find it sometimes hard to keep track of all the pregnant girls/women and their due-dates. So I started this thread to make something like a list.. I don't know all their dates and I surely forgot someone, so just post them and I'll add them.

Pregnant

Christa Blanchard (Due in May) #3

Rachel Buckingham (Due in August) #1

Sara Absher (Due in August) #1

Mikaela (One Bright Corner) (Due August 4) #1

Samantha Stevens (Due August 23) #1

Sierra Dominguez (Due in Fall) #5

Courtney (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) (Due in Fall) #6&7

Sarah Winton (Due in September) #1

Melody Bringe (Due in September) #1

Rebecca Hale (Due September 1) #1

Rachel Buckingham (Due September 6) #1

Kaeleigh Tull (Due September 20) #2

Martha Alexander (Due in late September) #1

Elissa Maxwell (Due in October) #1

Ella Stevens (Due October 7) #1

Kaity Gellos (Due in November) #4

Franicia White (Due in November) #7

Jessa Seewald (Due November 1) #1

Christie Cason (Due November 14) #18

Julianne (Between the Lines) (Due in December) #3

Claudia Kautt (Due in 2015) #1

Bonnie Engstrom (Due January 1) #6

Alice (of Alice's Baby) (Due January 4) #8

Melissa Sanford (Due January 7) #2

Robyn Brown (Due January 7)

Hettie Brewner (Due January 17) #5

Rachel Busenitz (Due in January) #1

Mica Serven (Due in March)

Rebekah Thomas (Due date unknown) #4

Bambi (Nursery of the Nation) (Due date unknown) #10

Lise Morton (Due date unknown) #3

Recently Gave Birth

Elizabeth Thacker - Baby Boy (Born in May) #3

Serene Allison - Remnant Keep (Born in May) #13

Meredith Hammer - Penelope Joy (Born in May) #3

Erin Paine - Charles Stephen IV "Carson" (Born May 15) #1

Jessica Guenther - Baby Girl (Born in May) #1

Lacie Bowman - Meg (Born May 19) #2

Mary Jane Mueller - Caleb Russel (Born June 2) #3

Amy Frishmuth - Jedidiah John (Born June 27) #1

Jill Rodrigues - Sofia Amy Julianne (Born July 15) #12

Anna Duggar - Meredith Grace (Born July 19) #4

Last edited by SunnySideUp 8/7/15

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't this list be updated? It hasn't been updated for over a month.

These are what I have seen so far

Becca Mueller (Barta)-had baby 7/24, Weston Timothy

Amber R had boy in July, Liam Douglas

Katie Smith-mid October

Melissa Smith-unknown due date

Jacie Wells (munahscupcake)-#4 due date unknown, late autumn/early winter estimate

Caroline (modest mom)-due in March with #6

Jill Dillard (Duggar)-due in March

Titus Defender???? Really???? :? :lol:

Totally copying the Bradrick famliy, right? One of their sons is named Knox Defender, which cracks me up because if you google "Knox Defender," you discover that child shares a name with a fricking gun safe.

Did anyone else think that either Meredith Serven or Rebecca Loomis looked pregnant again in photos from the wedding??? On both of their FB pages, they look like they could be.....if so, that is 3 back to back pregnancies in a row. Peter and Meredith will be married 2 years in October and the Loomis family 4 years in November.

Did anyone else think that either Meredith Serven or Rebecca Loomis looked pregnant again in photos from the wedding??? On both of their FB pages, they look like they could be.....if so, that is 3 back to back pregnancies in a row. Peter and Meredith will be married 2 years in October and the Loomis family 4 years in November.

1st Post :) Completely agree that Rebecca Loomis looks pregnant. I have thought so for a while and recent instagram post seem to confirm?

Just saw on the Maxwell blog that Anna Marie is expecting baby number 3. This child will only be a little more then a year younger then 2nd child.

Just saw on the Maxwell blog that Anna Marie is expecting baby number 3. This child will only be a little more then a year younger then 2nd child.

Not surprising! I can see these 2 having at least 8 kids if not more. That will be three kids in 3 years already! Anna Marie isn't even 30 yet is she?

Another update: Stephen Lushumo (Faith) Shrader was born on 9/11.

This god dude/being/whatever must really, really hate children to continually put them in such ugly lives. Instead of giving new human beings to someone who will love and respect said human, he gives more and more to those who don't give a shit about the person but are instead obsessed with the making of said human. Living doesn't matter, only creating life.

I can't get behind that kind of god.

I think maybe both Rachel Morton and Bethany Lane (both former Smith) are pregnant. Their mother is very active on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.l.smith.90?fref=ts) and she recently posted (on sept. 11th.) that she has two daughters in the "morning sickness stage". She mentions that Kressant is sick from vertigo, so I don't think it's her. Does she have any other daughters that this could be refering to? It does make sense, since it has been some time since they were pregnant. :think:

Let's hope it isn't Bethany....her body doesn't handle pregnancy at all.....but it probably is since they would never listen to their God telling them to stop.

Just my personal opinion, not a mod, but Jackie's railed about FJ on facebook. I think a direct link may spook her and I do enjoy reading about her frequently multiplying brood.

Its Beth and Rachel. Beth's kids have been at the Smith family home quite a bit lately.

Oh gosh, of course I should have broken the link! I'm such a newbie. Can somebody tell me how I can edit my post? I can't seem to find a way.. So sorry! :o :penguin-no:

Oh gosh, of course I should have broken the link! I'm such a newbie. Can somebody tell me how I can edit my post? I can't seem to find a way.. So sorry! :o :penguin-no:

I don't think that you need to break a FB link.

I don't think that you need to break a FB link.

Yeah it doesn't need broken so much as I was worried if Jacqueline came her and saw her FB linked that she may lock it down again. She did lock it and then decided against it. Her posts about her house are actually very interesting.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived