IGNORED

Bates Updates - Part 2

BirthingGodsWarriors

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many siblings does Whit have? There are a a ton of kids in her mom's instagram pics.

That bathtub reminds me of a honeymoon resort in the Poconos.

Does it also have a giant champagne glass whirlpool tub? My friend and I were looking through her old family albums when we were 11 or 12 and came across her parents trip to the Poconos, including a very...defrauding picture of her mom in a giant glass :lol:.

Does it also have a giant champagne glass whirlpool tub? My friend and I were looking through her old family albums when we were 11 or 12 and came across her parents trip to the Poconos, including a very...defrauding picture of her mom in a giant glass :lol:.

Oh that's gotta be Caesar's Pocono resort.actually there are 4 diff. ones under the Caesar name there.they look very elegant online.I would love to go! esp. to get in the big champagne glass tub!

Upon searching it looks like they have removed the Caesar name for some reason:

covepoconoresorts.com/

How many siblings does Whit have? There are a a ton of kids in her mom's instagram pics.

I want to say eight or nine, and that most of them are adopted.

Erin is back commenting on their blog - she confirms that she is not pregnant at this time, but seems okay about it. I think the person who commented about her being pregnant is an insensitive arsehole though, given their public miscarriage.

I thought the constant comments about her miscarriage were insensitive too. I know they were public about it but there is no freaking need to bring it up every time they post. Seriously, let them enjoy being a couple & heal in their own time! She is being gracious in her replies but it has to sting.

It's really weird that Alyssa isn't posting eleventy selfies a day. Maybe she's working at the family business? Or she's hanging by the pool in her bikini.

Did you guys see on Lawson's instagram that there's a film crew with them right now? Not sure if it was for 19K&C or something else. They were filming Gil cutting trees. Haven't we seen enough of that?

Did you guys see on Lawson's instagram that there's a film crew with them right now? Not sure if it was for 19K&C or something else. They were filming Gil cutting trees. Haven't we seen enough of that?

Maybe they're on ABC again soliciting donations, I mean showing how they live...... Otherwise I'd think its 19K and they are getting out-of-sequence-shots to pay for, I mean "welcome" the GrandBates.....

Maybe they're on ABC again soliciting donations, I mean showing how they live...... Otherwise I'd think its 19K and they are getting out-of-sequence-shots to pay for, I mean "welcome" the GrandBates.....

Lawson mentioned in his instagram comments the other day that they are working on a new show. He didn't say what network it is for though.

It's really weird that Alyssa isn't posting eleventy selfies a day. Maybe she's working at the family business? Or she's hanging by the pool in her bikini.

Over on the Duggar and Bates Confession Tumblr someone claims to have seen Alyssa and that she was wearing pants. Hmm wonder if that's true or not.

I wouldn't doubt it. Ever since her interview in the ABC special i knew she wasn't super fundy. Im sure she is poppin birth control pills and rockin some jeans. Good for her :)

Lawson mentioned in his instagram comments the other day that they are working on a new show. He didn't say what network it is for though.

Whatever it is, it has to be better than FamTeam. I tried to watch the Arndts once, but literally fell asleep. I thought the Duggars were the dullest and most boring lot with a show, but I really had no clue.

Over on the Duggar and Bates Confession Tumblr someone claims to have seen Alyssa and that she was wearing pants. Hmm wonder if that's true or not.

I hope that's true. Alyssa always had this vibe that she wanted out of that house bag. Well, we did, and snagged a good looking politician's son. You go girl!

I hope that's true. Alyssa always had this vibe that she wanted out of that house bag. Well, we did, and snagged a good looking politician's son. You go girl!

I always loved the fact that she said she didn't want as many kids as her parents had. she didn't use the whole how many god gives me line.

Whatever it is, it has to be better than FamTeam. I tried to watch the Arndts once, but literally fell asleep. I thought the Duggars were the dullest and most boring lot with a show, but I really had no clue.

Kelly mentioned in the comments for the last California post that they have been filming for the UP network.

Do the women in the Webster family wear pants? I hope Alyssa's husband is encouraging to wear jeans. I'm not holding my breath on a bikini but I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched the WholesomeWear for a cute one piece or even a tankini.

Do the women in the Webster family wear pants? I hope Alyssa's husband is encouraging to wear jeans. I'm not holding my breath on a bikini but I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched the WholesomeWear for a cute one piece or even a tankini.

I looked on the All about the Bates Tumblr and they have some information on the Websters. It says they go to a church where the women can wear pants and at one time their kids went to public school. I looked through some of the picture and it looks like John's sister in law Regina may be wearing pants.

There are pictures available of some females in the Webster family wearing pants. I don't think Mrs. Webster does, but I believe some of the daughters/DILs and granddaughters do.

For example:

/i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/AbigailJoyPhotography/IMG_7120a.jpg

And I can assure you that the female staffers in Rep. Webster's Congressional office wear short skirts and tight pants and look like any other female staffer--I've seen them.

Archived