• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBunny

Must be crossover week at the LFOP Facebook page

HoneyBunny

Today's post was a link to Stevie's Seriously (I thought it was just for the menfolk!) and a discussion about Poor Sarah resulted.

Poor Sarah.

Poor Erika's oldest girls (too lazy to look up their names).

Cheetah
Today's post was a link to Stevie's Seriously (I thought it was just for the menfolk!) and a discussion about Poor Sarah resulted.

Poor Sarah.

Poor Erika's oldest girls (too lazy to look up their names).

bwahaha (immature of me, sorry :-))

And from a different post (one of the scheduling ones further down), this gem of a comment: " I still have my 11 year old playing in a play yard for an hour every day. What age do you usually cease using them? *chuckles*"

:lol:

NotALoserLikeYou

And from a different post (one of the scheduling ones further down), this gem of a comment: " I still have my 11 year old playing in a play yard for an hour every day. What age do you usually cease using them? *chuckles*"

Hahaha!

Depressed
Curious

That doesn't mean she puts her 11 year old in a play pen for 1 hour a day does it?

16strong

No. :lol: Erika is pretty specific (*ahem* anal retentive) on her posted schedules about what her kids do. This person is just trolling her.

Depressed
Curious
No. :lol: Erika is pretty specific (*ahem* anal retentive) on her posted schedules about what her kids do. This person is just trolling her.

oh I missed the part where it was a comment. Don't read/post on FJ when you should be sleeping, kids ;)

precious_one

Our of curiosity I had to peek at her charts. This woman is totally insane. I consider myself a very organized person as far as my business matters are concerned. I have a bill list, file cabinet for important papers. But who in the world inventories their kid's toys? Besides Erika? This woman seriously boggles my mind!!

JemimaPuddle-Duck
Our of curiosity I had to peek at her charts. This woman is totally insane. I consider myself a very organized person as far as my business matters are concerned. I have a bill list, file cabinet for important papers. But who in the world inventories their kid's toys? Besides Erika? This woman seriously boggles my mind!!

Seriously? What concerns me is this......if you're homeschooling, caring for, and loving on elevenkids, how do you frickin have time to inventory toys? (Lol, asks the person who takes the time to check FJ a few times a day.)

HoneyBunny

She has time to inventory Lego pieces because, once again, it's the older girls raising the kids. Did you read her blog in late June, when she proudly posted her summer schedules? People dared to question why her oldest daughter still needed to be scheduled at age 15...16. She replied that it was because her daughter still couldn't comprehend that she was supposed to be "serving the family" and probably wouldn't have some control over her schedule until she was 18. WTF!!??!?!?! Then she said she couldn't handle the family without her daughter's help. When it was suggested that, just maybe , if she couldn't handle her kids herself she might just have too many kids (cough cough mother of the year Michelle Duggar cough cough), she was highly irritated.

No, Erika, your teenage daughter's job is not to serve the family you popped out. It's to grow into her own life, learning skills and coping mechanisms through venturing out and making mistakes. And if she can't be trusted with more than 30 minutes of free time until she's 18, YOU fucked up. Royally.