IGNORED

Is Autumn still in college?

longskirts

I just saw on her Facebook page that she's taken a full-time professional job. So ... maybe she graduated? Whatever the case, it looks as though she has changed quite dramatically since her keeper-at-home days. She seems like a lovely and intelligent person, as well.

I thought she had started a four-year program, and she would only be two years in now. I'm glad she found a good job though.

I know her mom stopped by here when things were bad around the time her marriage broke up. I kind of wish Autumn herself would stop by FJ now and provide an update (if she is willing) on her life, beliefs, attitude toward dating, etc. I'm genuinely curious, no snark involved.

• 1 year later...

It looks like she is still in college, from her public Instagram page - good for her, I used to read her mom's blog and her blog and had a bit of a soft spot for them. Although my beliefs were total opposite of their (at the time) beliefs, I was sad to read what happened to her, and happy (if one can be happy in those circumstances) to read how she and her family handled things.

Wishing her the best of luck - she sure has changed A LOT of her beliefs, or so it appears from her public posts (I don't know her in person). 

https://twitter.com/autriella 

Archived