IGNORED

Adeye (No Greater Joy blog) is adopting 4 embryos

Cheetah

Happy Atheist also likes my locations. I think she erases them sometimes just to see what I'll put up next :lol:

!  {TEXT1}:
No, she erases them per my request because you just can't help yourself pushing our boundaries for whatever reason. I keep hoping that you will decide to play by the rules because I actually like the majority of your posts and think you are a valuable member of the community. A position that is rather lonely, I might add.

We have plenty to do without babysitting adults. If there was a way to take away your ability to post a location, we'd have already done that. Unfortunately, there isn't so we just have to add that to our list of things to do since you can't be trusted right now :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she erases them per my request because you just can't help yourself pushing our boundaries for whatever reason. I keep hoping that you will decide to play by the rules because I actually like the majority of your posts and think you are a valuable member of the community. A position that is rather lonely, I might add.

We have plenty to do without babysitting adults. If there was a way to take away your ability to post a location, we'd have already done that. Unfortunately, there isn't so we just have to add that to our list of things to do since you can't be trusted right now :(

:( :embarrassed:

Archived