IGNORED

Michelle Duggar's offensive robocall on trans people MERGED

Kitchen Princess

I would like to add (in addition to my previous comment) that Michelle has no right to say anything about "sex offenders" using public restrooms. She herself has sent her own daughters to a camp headed by a REAL predator, who insists on spending one-on-one times with each of the girls. Hypocrite.

Plus they still go. and all of the christian leaders who have done it over the ages.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. Transgender to them is a sick, twisted individual... a pedo man wearing a dress ala Norman Bates. They're too ignorant to see the world for what it is, or even to know they're ignorant.

This one really has me riled up.

:clap:

I would like to add (in addition to my previous comment) that Michelle has no right to say anything about "sex offenders" using public restrooms. She herself has sent her own daughters to a camp headed by a REAL predator, who insists on spending one-on-one times with each of the girls. Hypocrite.

QFT x100

So, someone commented on that post that the Duggars own property in Fayetteville. So if this ordinance passes as it should, they cannot discriminate towards potential renters. As much as I don't want people to have to deal with this bigotry, I would love to see them go down for something like this.

They don't even know what a transgender even is. Plus their fear of men that can't control themselves so if they see a female peeing they will hop on her and start humping like a dog.

This. They've created the monster they're so afraid of. The way their culture believes men can't control themselves (and women must submit) actually permits creeps to get away with their creepiness. See: Bill Gothard

I have gay and trans* friends, so this sort of behavior always pisses me off. There's nothing more for me to say, but this has made me hate Mullet even more.

Wow. Clueless much?

Edited to add: this was directed at J'Chelle, not the OP. Possibly that was obvious or possibly not.

I so wish there was a way to have her directly address this.

I so wish there was a way to have her directly address this.

anything you could say to them would come off as hating them because they are christian and just following god. the duggers ignore or use any criticism as ammunition to prove how right they are.

but it's not their fault. They can't control another man's actions via Duggar fans.

Well I'm upset that J'chelle got an award for MOTY when she only pretends to be a mother on TV! What a twit.

"‎Anti-Discrimination Ordinance City Coucil Meeting--WEAR RED!

I just got an unsolicited, automated call from Michelle Duggar 501-301-4609 stating that men posing as women and charged as sexual predators will be using the restroom along with my children and telling me to vote no to keep Fayetteville safe.

Pissed off about this? Want to make it stick?

The CEO of Discovery Networks is David Zaslav. His contact information is available at the following. Snail mail is best; those pissed off enough to hand-write a letter do stuff like organize advertiser boycotts of programming.

http://corporate.discovery.com/leadership/david-zaslav/

Here's a question: Does Jim Boob have naked photos of Mr. Zaslav or something? Other reality show "stars" have been censured at the least and lost their jobs for their homophobic or bigoted comments. The robocall cited above should be enough to ensure an advertiser boycott at the least.

Who's writing a letter today, besides me?

The overwhelming majority of the negative feedback about the ordinance is about trans people using RESTROOMS.

They think men are going to come in the women's restrooms dressed as women, and prey on women and children.

They don't realize that you don't need a license to buy women's clothes. That men can do that NOW.

They also don't realize that women can also molest OTHER WOMEN. Or than men can molest OTHER MEN. So even if the legislation falls in the Duggars' favor, there is still the chance of running into a sexual predator. The chances of running into a sexual predator in the bathroom will not rise if the law says that transgender people can go into any bathroom they want.

This is just more of the same old hate mongering, Bigots love to use scare tactics and preach hate for those they dislike. It is so anti love that I can't believe for a minute that Jesus would endorse it. But the Duggars do......

I don't understand what they think they're gonna see. Women's restrooms (and the changing room at every public pool I've ever been to) have STALLS. With DOORS. or curtains. Who GIVES A SHIT what is between the legs of the person in the next stall? Get over yourself.

If a man wants to molest a child, there are simpler ways to do so than putting on a dress and going into some random public bathroom.

Even Michelle Duggar knows what the legislation is actually about: discrimination in jobs and housing. They own property in Fayetteville. If this legislation passes, they legally cannot refuse to rent to a gay/trans/unmarried/whatever person/couple. That's what this is, and that is what I think is the Duggars true motivation in this. They're just focusing on the fear point to get people to agree with them. If you don't actually research the issue and just hear the robocall, you'd think someone was pushing to allow men in women's restrooms by law.

what the duggers know about sexuality can be summed up to the ability to breed like rabbits and that's it.But lack of knowledge has not stopped them from opening their mouths and remove all doubts about their intelligence.

Good grief. J'uterus knows how to dig deep for new lows.

In high school, we had an annual 25 km walk to raise funds for extracurricular activities. The walk took us thru several beaches just before we had to clamber up and down a steep hill. One year several of us stopped at the women's bathroom near the end of the beach stretch before the torturous hill climb. We went in together and one of my friends screamed when she opened up a cubicle. She found a man standing on the toilet with his pants open and he was requesting favours that none of us were interested in participating. I don't think he was anticipating a bunch of teenage girls yelling at him and throwing water and juice bottles at him. We made plenty of noise until several teachers came in and another teacher called the police. I don't know what happened to him but we continued on our walk with a good, gross story.

In other words, dude dressed like a dude with bad intentions can hide in the women's public bathroom with ease.

In more words, lumping the transgender community with rapists and pedophiles is disgusting, hateful, cowardly, grossly and purposely ignorant, and at cross purposes of her Jesus' message to love others.

Good grief. J'uterus knows how to dig deep for new lows.

In high school, we had an annual 25 km walk to raise funds for extracurricular activities. The walk took us thru several beaches just before we had to clamber up and down a steep hill. One year several of us stopped at the women's bathroom near the end of the beach stretch before the torturous hill climb. We went in together and one of my friends screamed when she opened up a cubicle. She found a man standing on the toilet with his pants open and he was requesting favours that none of us were interested in participating. I don't think he was anticipating a bunch of teenage girls yelling at him and throwing water and juice bottles at him. We made plenty of noise until several teachers came in and another teacher called the police. I don't know what happened to him but we continued on our walk with a good, gross story.

In other words, dude dressed like a dude with bad intentions can hide in the women's public bathroom with ease.

In more words, lumping the transgender community with rapists and pedophiles is disgusting, hateful, cowardly, grossly and purposely ignorant, and at cross purposes of her Jesus' message to love others.

Exactly. I can understand that parents feel uncomfortable at the thought that their young daughter will be faced with a man alone in a restroom, however, that can already happen now regardless of any laws. Also, really, trans men who walk around openly in broad daylight are incredibly rare, so the chance that you will ever meet one in a public restroom if you don't frequent certain clubs and stores are very slim anyway. So the Duggars are once again making a problem out of nothing. And these people don't seem to mind that young boys could meet a male pedophile in a male restroom, but now suddenly they fear that all pedophiles or sexual predators will dress up as women to go and harass them in restrooms?

I don't understand what they think they're gonna see. Women's restrooms (and the changing room at every public pool I've ever been to) have STALLS. With DOORS. or curtains. Who GIVES A SHIT what is between the legs of the person in the next stall? Get over yourself.

If a man wants to molest a child, there are simpler ways to do so than putting on a dress and going into some random public bathroom.

Even Michelle Duggar knows what the legislation is actually about: discrimination in jobs and housing. They own property in Fayetteville. If this legislation passes, they legally cannot refuse to rent to a gay/trans/unmarried/whatever person/couple. That's what this is, and that is what I think is the Duggars true motivation in this. They're just focusing on the fear point to get people to agree with them. If you don't actually research the issue and just hear the robocall, you'd think someone was pushing to allow men in women's restrooms by law.

Ding ding ding - you nailed it. Just like when she abandoned Josie in the NICU to protest a competing convenience store being able to sell booze because she knew it would cut into their bottom line.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/19/michelle- ... imination/

{L_OFFTOPIC} :
Michelle Duggar is convinced ... child predators are aiming to use the cover of being a transgender to hurt children ... and she's determined to stop them in their tracks.

The "19 Kids and Counting" star is on the warpath against a proposed Arkansas law that would allow transgender people to use either the men's or women's bathroom -- whichever they feel suits them best.

Duggar thinks convicted male child molesters will have a field day if the law passes ... simply dressing up like a woman and perving out in girls restrooms.

She doesn't want her 9 girls subjected to men leering at them in their private space -- so she's voiced a robocall to AR voters urging them to vote no ... and it's fascinating.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/19/michelle- ... z3AsucNAUy

Archived