IGNORED

Happy Birthday, Teri, Happy Anniversary Teri & Steve

Justme

Poor Mary! Can you imagine your parents telling you every day of your life, "YOU weren't planned!"

She actually was, since Steve got a reversal.

Every day is special in Maxhell! Kansas, Colorado, no matter. It's burritos, family time and bible time all the time.

If that's special, I gotta say again how grateful I am for my non special, average existence.

Every day is special in Maxhell! Kansas, Colorado, no matter. It's burritos, family time and bible time all the time.

If that's special, I gotta say again how grateful I am for my non special, average existence.

I find it hilarious how many of these fundies pimp themselves out on their blogs. Everything is always great, special and awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against enjoying the simple pleasures of life, like eating a nice meal, having a good talk with your family members or going for a walk, they are sometimes much better than the "big" things.

But these fundies write about their everyday life like they are on speed. They have to constantly show the world how happy and blessed they are and how much fun they have.

I find it hilarious how many of these fundies pimp themselves out on their blogs. Everything is always great, special and awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against enjoying the simple pleasures of life, like eating a nice meal, having a good talk with your family members or going for a walk, they are sometimes much better than the "big" things.

But these fundies write about their everyday life like they are on speed. They have to constantly show the world how happy and blessed they are and how much fun they have.

Which, let's not forget, is all in the service of pushing product: chorepacks, schedules, 1 Ton Ramp, how-we-homeschooled-better propaganda, Christian beauty webinars, revisionist history DVDs, cosplay accessories (Vision Forum swordfight videos, anyone?), paper dolls...I could go on. But I won't. :roll:

Which, let's not forget, is all in the service of pushing product: chorepacks, schedules, 1 Ton Ramp, how-we-homeschooled-better propaganda, Christian beauty webinars, revisionist history DVDs, cosplay accessories (Vision Forum swordfight videos, anyone?), paper dolls...I could go on. But I won't. :roll:

This is why I question whether any of the Maxwell "children" will ever escape. This is not only their lifestyle, but it's how they make a living. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

If any of them left, or even just became fundie light, there would go the empire. They'd have to get real jobs.

It'd be like Martha Stewart becoming a slob, eating cheetos and frozen meals.

No, actually they let everyone know how planned the 5 'reversals' were. I just wonder how they explain to the extremely sheltered even as adult 'reversals' what exactly was reversed.

Ah, they probably don't need to explain, only to say the lord laid it on their heart to have more babies!

I was totally shocked to see that they actually brought Joshua's little lawn mower on "vacation." I thought that would be considered an idol and having fun!

Joshua is a cutie!

I was totally shocked to see that they actually brought Joshua's little lawn mower on "vacation." I thought that would be considered an idol and having fun!

Joshua is a cutie!

I can think of two things going on with his toy.

1) It is a toy tool, thus teaching him to work. LIke giving a little girl a toy vacuum or toy iron and ironing board.

2) THIS is why Steve doesn't let the rest of his kids court. Look what the outside influence of the inlaws has brought into the family-- TOYS! Who knows what other evils await.

The Maxwells are tops at putting the FUN in fun die.

Follow this link and then scroll down to "Steve and Teri's Testimony" where they talk about how they were "saved".

titus2.com/plan-of-salvation.html

All they think about: Sin, death, death, and sin. What a joyous way to spend your life.

Archived