IGNORED

Happy Birthday, Teri, Happy Anniversary Teri & Steve

Justme

{Yawn} nothing new.... T&S celebrate their 40th....

I believe Mary's 18th is in a day or two, so we shall see a "special" post all about her...

Yes, it's a 'little known fact' that they had planned on stopping having kids after Sarah. They've only mentioned this a hundred times.

Good for Teri enjoying cookie dough though. At least she is allowed that.

Happy Birthday, Teri. I hope--probably in vain--that Steve allows you to have a glass of Pepsi at dinner tonight.

Yes, it's a 'little known fact' that they had planned on stopping having kids after Sarah. They've only mentioned this a hundred times.

I also get the feeling that the date they were 'saved' isn't as concrete as all that. I thought Steve said he was saved after he met Teri and that she grew up in a Christian home. Maybe he's throwing her parents out under a bus now that there no longer around to defend themselves. Or maybe I'm misremembering and it's my imagination.

I also get the feeling that the date they were 'saved' isn't as concrete as all that. I thought Steve said he was saved after he met Teri and that she grew up in a Christian home. Maybe he's throwing her parents out under a bus now that there no longer around to defend themselves. Or maybe I'm misremembering and it's my imagination.

I don't think you are. I believe Steve has used that as an example in other stories

Follow this link and then scroll down to "Steve and Teri's Testimony" where they talk about how they were "saved".

titus2.com/plan-of-salvation.html

ETA: you have to put the www. back in otherwise it just goes to their main page.

Teri, I hope you have an abundance of cookie dough today. And if I could figure out a way to send you some Pepsi on the sly, I would do it.

Teri, I hope you have an abundance of cookie dough today. And if I could figure out a way to send you some Pepsi on the sly, I would do it.

Now what do I see here, in the lower left corner of the trailer...

blog.titus2.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DSC_8443.jpg

Now what do I see here, in the lower left corner of the trailer...

blog.titus2.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/DSC_8443.jpg

Great spotting!! Maxwells, you are soooo busted! :soda:

Can someone explain the pepsi story? thx!

Teri once wrote a column ("Mom's Corner") about her past Pepsi addiction. Pepsi used to be her drug of choice, something she looked forward to after a demanding day. Of course, Pepsi became an idol for her so she had to get rid of her beloved beverage :roll:

Can someone explain the pepsi story? thx!

Let's let Teri explain her "bondage" to you herself:

titus2.com/corners/moms-corner/nothing-between.html

Again, fundies make me want to tell an old joke. This:

Teri shares something the Lord convicted her of.

reminds me of the old joke about not ending a sentence with a preposition . . .

Same here!!

Also I have a question for anyone who might know the answer!! Does anyone know why they married on her birthday. I had a teacher in 8th grade who's b-day and wedding anniversary were the same day, she would joke and say it was so her husband would remember both of them.

Also I have a question for anyone who might know the answer!! Does anyone know why they married on her birthday. I had a teacher in 8th grade who's b-day and wedding anniversary were the same day, she would joke and say it was so her husband would remember both of them.

I don't think they are the same day. I think they are a few days apart. I guess it was easier to do 1 blog since they are on "vacation".

I don't think they are the same day. I think they are a few days apart. I guess it was easier to do 1 blog since they are on "vacation".

No I think they are the same. I seem to remember other posts saying that it was, like for Mother's day saying she was married on her 19th or 20th B-day.

Just in case being married to Steve for forty years isn't bad enough, she even has to share her birthday with him. Ergh.

Slightly off topic but Aug 17 was Franklin Roosevelt Jr's (FDR's son) birthday AND death day.

Poor Mary! Can you imagine your parents telling you every day of your life, "YOU weren't planned!"

I saw the comments they posted. Teri's b-day & their anniversary is the same day.

I guess Teri having two life-milestones to celebrate would be just too much f*n.

What a life.

Poor Mary! Can you imagine your parents telling you every day of your life, "YOU weren't planned!"

No, actually they let everyone know how planned the 5 'reversals' were. I just wonder how they explain to the extremely sheltered even as adult 'reversals' what exactly was reversed.

Archived