• Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
antares

Lousewife talks about that stinking model minority

antares

Cause whatever potential truth is drowned out in bitterness

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2014/02/the-model-minority-education-edition/

starfish

You know she's got to have some kind of hateful opinion about the ALS challenge. I haven't been over to read her blog in a while, I figure it's been

blown up by all kinds of racist diatribes on Ferguson. But eventually she will say something hateful about the ice bucket challenge, I just know it.

ILikePie
You know she's got to have some kind of hateful opinion about the ALS challenge. I haven't been over to read her blog in a while, I figure it's been

blown up by all kinds of racist diatribes on Ferguson. But eventually she will say something hateful about the ice bucket challenge, I just know it.

Unfortunately, you're right about that. :x

It's hard to believe she can even bear living where she does (Wayne, PA), with all the liberals, Asians, recent immigrants and career women.

About cheating in China and other Asian countries, bribery and cheating does happen and the people in charge (admissions officers, etc) often turn a blind eye. However, the same happens in the United States and other countries. But if it doesn't support your racist views, it doesn't matter. :roll: