IGNORED

MERGE: Zsu chides Erica of LFOP/Erica of LFOP Annihilated

NotALoserLikeYou

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something like this? With the dogs, of course...

lol, yes, but without the human! (I've thought of doing the cat-lady, just like that, one person and lots of cats, which is pretty funny too. But if I really did it, I think mine would show two dogs and three cats, that's it, no people…

:animals-dog: :animals-dog: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty:

I want to see one which has about 10 pet snakes or something.

:lol: :twisted: I think the ten snakes would look like a bunch of sperm attacking the stick figure people :D

And rocket surgery is pretty amazing fundieism

Valedictorians from the SOTDRT often go on to be rocket surgeons.

:shifty-kitty:

Did you read that bitch's claim that she made the NICU put him on a schedule before she would take him home, because she wasn't getting up with him every 2 hours??? I almost had a fucking fit when I read that.

My son was born weighing 4 lbs. and I got up every 1.5-2 hours for the first 14 months with him. And I'd do it all over again because that's what moms do when their kids need it. And that's what foster moms do as well (at least the good ones) and if you can't get off your ass and be a good one, then you don't need to be one at all. :pull-hair:

I'm calling B.S. on the story about forcing the NICU to put the baby on a schedule. My sister is a master's prepared social worker and worked at a children's hospital. She had lots of stories about babies in the NICU. I'm telling everyone right now that there is no way in shell that the NICU, or my sister, in her capacity as the hospital's social worker, would have let that child go home with her. She probably nodded her head at their instructions and then took the baby home and did her own thing.

Yep, I admit I have the family stickers on the back of my vehicle. My family consists of my husband, me, and our two dogs. We are all depicted as zombies, of course.

Now regarding Zsu, I am not going to throw her a bone here no matter what she says in this argument. Zsu has proven herself to be a rather crappy mother herself. She hits her children and fills them with fear and hatred, not to mention how she neglects their overall health and well-being. It is hard to back Zsu in this situation knowing what she does to her own children.

I've never met a NICU nurse who would listen to a birth mother much less a prospective adoptive mama on how often to feed a NICU patient. Feedings were in my experience ordered by the doctor regarding frequency and amount.

Rocket surgery isn't a fundie-ism. Its an old joke based on rocket scientist and brain surgeon used as pinnacles of intelligence.

Here it is in a refrigerator commercial.

As for Zsu, I commend her for using her hatred and vitriol for good for once.

Zsu liked some of my comments on the FB page. I feel like I need a round in the Monsters Inc. CDA machine

Rocket surgery isn't a fundie-ism. Its an old joke based on rocket scientist and brain surgeon used as pinnacles of intelligence.

Here it is in a refrigerator commercial.

As for Zsu, I commend her for using her hatred and vitriol for good for once.

And we think Erica was this witty. No, no she isn't.

Zsu Zsu:

Zsu Zsu:

Woman who needs a pet rock instead of an infant:

Zsu Zsu:

I bet Erica is not liking Zsu Zsu right now. :D

This lady must have deleted her post. Next to Zsu, me and someone else has commented that this is an awful thing to say about a baby. Shortly after I posted that comment her post was gone. I can't believe a person like this is allowed to adopt a baby, so sad!

Can I offer you a t-shirt for that?

rocketsurgery_f_fullpic_1.jpg

I don't know exactly when today it happened, but Erika must have given up trying to do damage control (there might have been five posts left). She ended up 86ing the entire thread.

Coward.

She deleted it. She got so much shit from so many people including ZooZoo. Even the fundies were up in arms over this. I left a snarky comment that included something to the effect of ...(unlike Erika the queen of scheduling)...

I guess her little feelings got hurt *frown*

Can we make "Performs Rocket Surgery" a new FJ level? I totally want to be a Rocket Surgeon.

Wish granted!

I know she deleted her post/threads, but I was thinking about this today. These people who have so many children and call them a blessing from God and then treat them worse than I treat my dogs, yet *I* am the heathen, the one going to hell, the un-christian one.

My 8.5 month old 5 pound chihuahua was spayed and had a liver biopsy yesterday and came home this morning. My "normal" schedule right now is to be up during the night and sleep during the midday/early evening hours. So by the time she came home, it was getting close to the time I would normally be winding down for bed.

They sent her home with pain meds, but because of the liver biopsy, she really feels extra puny and was clearly not a happy camper. The ONLY way she was even remotely happy was in her sling (yes I attachment parent my chihuahuas ;) ), laying on her side so nothing was touching her tummy, and laying on my chest. So I got a 90 minute nap leaning back in my desk chair while she was able to get a nap as well. The rest of my day consisted of holding her in the one other comfortable position she found (me supporting her back and her essentially sitting up) while I gently rubbed her totally shaved tummy around the extra large incision (due to the biopsy). I spent HOURS doing that today.

When my husband got home, I thought I might get a break because she'd be ok with him, but she only wanted me, so I did manage to get her set up with me in bed and get a 4 hour nap in, but now we are back in the desk chair where I will spend the rest of the night doing whatever she wants me to, to make her life a little less miserable until she starts feeling better.

I can't imagine anyone doing LESS for their 2 legged child.

Im interested to see what it looks like to babywear a dog.

I wear my snake, he likes pockets and sleeves.

Its sad that these fundie parents seem to treat their kids like animals, with all the "training" talk-there was one bit mentioned on the No Greater Joy website with a man talking about (girls name, I cant remember) and how well trained she is and getting her to perform commands, where I could not tell whether he was talking about a child or a dog. Turned out to be a two year old.

In fact, most people treat their pets better than most fundies treat their kids.

I agree with Zsu. I can't even believe people starve their newborns so they can sleep. I would say "Get a puppy instead", but even puppies require an interruption in sleep until they are trained, and then require walking. So I would advise them to get a cat.

Cats will beat fundies into submission. Anybody who has a cat will tell you that you don't own a cat. It owns you.

We just inherited a four month old beagle puppy. My teen sons co-sleep with her and are up in the night to potty her and meet any needs she has. If the primary caregiver is tired, he has two others more than willing to take a night and help him.

Even kids treat their animals better than these Ezzo and Pearl following creeps treat their kids.

I hate the parenting style that is encouraged by these people. People who claim to fully embrace all things by gods design but can't respond to the natural needs of a newborn baby. I have heard it time and again that it is possible but I don't believe for a second that these breastfeed babies are quiet and content all night as touted. I had a babywise mom tell me she only nurses her infant 4 times a day. 8 , 12, 4, and 8. Like clockwork. Instead of a human being. So he can't be thirsty or hungry off schedule ? Because that is inconvenient to the mom. Darn if he wakes up during his 10 hours of designated sleep time thirsty and mom had to get up. What a shame .

Archived