IGNORED

Bethany Maxwell's Birthday

Brittany15

It was apparently Bethany Maxwell's birthday. They casually mentioned it in the post but did not do a post just for her. I felt bad for the girl for not getting a birthday post (I guess she isn't in the "immediate" family) so I thought I would do my own for her:

We love little Bethie and the JOY she brings our family. A few things you might not know about her:

1.) She love Jesus with all of her heart

2.) She absolutely adores her chore packs! They are helping her to become a wife and mother some day!

3.) She loves to listen to her daddy read her the Moody books.

4.) She is a wonderful big sister!

Happy Birthday Bethie! We love you!

Poor Abby looks just as dead in the eyes as Poor Sarah.

Happy Birthday Bethany! I hope one day you can break away from the Cult of Steve.

My sciatica is acting up. I feel slightly better after a visit to the Maxhell blog. "Mom has sweetly done lots of shopping in preparation for the trip." How does one sweetly shop?

Same way as streetlights obstruct stars. I know about light pollution and all, but 'obstruct' is not the word I would use in this context.

It was apparently Bethany Maxwell's birthday. They casually mentioned it in the post but did not do a post just for her. I felt bad for the girl for not getting a birthday post (I guess she isn't in the "immediate" family) so I thought I would do my own for her:

We love little Bethie and the JOY she brings our family. A few things you might not know about her:

1.) She love Jesus with all of her heart

2.) She absolutely adores her chore packs! They are helping her to become a wife and mother some day!

3.) She loves to listen to her daddy read her the Moody books.

4.) She is a wonderful big sister!

Happy Birthday Bethie! We love you!

Like how they helped Sarah? :nenner:

The poor kid has her birthday post hi-jacked by news of their trip to Colorado....correct me if I'm wrong but posting that you are going on vacation and looking forward to family time together is a little redundant no? You people spend every waking hour with eachother!!!!! :angry-banghead: A vacation would be if several of you decided to blow the compound and head off to Vegas alone.....alright decided to head off to the creation museum....alone

In the comment section, they said she turned 4. I guess that puts Abby at 6. They seem so much older, I guess do to their dress and the "spirit" being "beaten out of them". (Figuratively)

My sciatica is acting up. I feel slightly better after a visit to the Maxhell blog. "Mom has sweetly done lots of shopping in preparation for the trip." How does one sweetly shop?

By not shopping with a begrudging heart. :naughty:

By not shopping with a begrudging heart. :naughty:

Oh. I was hoping it meant she bought mostly chocolate. :?

Oh. I was hoping it meant she bought mostly chocolate. :?

Sounds good to me. I hope she bought some Dulce de leche Haagen Dazs while she was at it.

This remember me a game that our litterature teacher play with us. There was a book called "the imaginary anthology of French poetry", who imitates poet. She read aloud some poem of the book, and some true poem of the author. It was nearly impossible to see the difference.

We should play the same game with fundie. Someone write imitation of Maxwells/duggars/bates/LFOP, than you mixe with the real, and then, the member should make the difference.

Abby does look older than 6, it's something in her eyes.

Every time I see Mary I'm surprised at how she has blossomed. A few years ago, she was a rather plain kid with a unibrow, and now she's the prettiest out of the "girls".

Archived